BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Factual, not derogatory.

Maybe in your peanut sized brain.

I've read many of her posts, and she's one of the more knowledgeable and linguistically masterful posters on here.

I wouldn't wanna debate her.

Meanwhile, your material reads like a lower rung Pee Wee Herman.

Well, there were about 700 of you guys arrested with several still doing time.

We're good.
Of course you're good. We aren't the team who supported destroying hundreds of small businesses and the livelihood of American families. Sick trash.

Why are you bringing up Musk?
LOL!! Here is your post:
"Hard to vote for him if you have a felony on your record." "He" being Musk.

You should have said "Hard to vote for Trump if he has a felony on his record" Grammar matters.!!

Point of fact. There can be no felony charge. Only a misdemeanor.

Most Democrats don't want this..... and it interfering in the GA likely indictment or the two investigations by the Special Prosecutor, Jack Smith....

This is so so small potato..... The DA better have something bigger than a misdemeanor, if he doesn't then I would venture to guess he is a PLANT of Trump's.. :D:.... with the perfect timing to disrupt the big criminal and civil cases likely pending!!!

Trump is smart at this kind of crooked stuff to avoid prosecution.... he's always planning and devising schemes to get himself around the law, that most people would face.... though DELAY DELAY DELAY is his usual modus operandi....

OMG, stop the presses.

An intellectually honest Leftist.

Now I've seen it all.

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.

cohen.jpg

He would get your vote regardless. And in the last election everyone who would vote for Trump did vote for Trump. Next election a lot of those voters will have died, as Trump's voters skewed elderly, while the new voters are overwhelmingly Liberal Democrats.
And let's not forget that lots of red state voters died from that fake COVID virus.

Forum List

Back