BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Nice try, your cited source still claimed Fox was reporting Trump will be arrested. Yet Fox only claimed He 'may' be arrested.......LOL....................yesterday.........LOL

Will: —used to express inevitability

May: used to indicate possibility or probability

Try again.

Wow, you just lost the last shred of credibility you were clinging to.

How's that old song go?

Oh yeah: You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em.

Learn how to take the L.

Hey Lefties: Even John Bolton is freaking out about this.

He's saying if you want to make Trump President again, arrest him.

Not a good sign for youse. ;)

Question:

Can anyone tell me why they have to actually arrest him?

Why can't they just announce charges, tell him he has a court date, and have the lawyers handle it from there.

If there is some formality like fingerprinting, the Secret Service could certainly provide certified prints. If a charging appearance were required, it could be done via Zoom or with his lawyer.

The only thing that seems to make sense is it is purely to create political show and create division and perhaps some unnecessary violence - I hope not, but some massive peaceful gatherings would be a welcome sight if they actually arrest Trump over a misdemeanor charge, and a charge of federal election interference is out of jurisdiction.

Last edited:
Question:

Can anyone tell me why they have to actually arrest him?

Why can't they just announce charges, tell him he has a court date, and have the lawyers handle it from there.

If there is some formality like fingerprinting, the Secrete Service could certainly provide certified prints. If a charging appearance were required, it could be done via Zoom or with his lawyer.

The only thing that seems to make sense is it is purely to create political show and create division and perhaps some unnecessary violence - I hope not, but some massive peaceful gatherings would be a welcome sight if they actually arrest Trump over a misdemeanor charge, and a charge of federal election interference is out of jurisdiction.

It will backfire if they go through with this.

Just ask Colonel Sanders impersonator extraordinaire John Bolton.

"stronger"
So you got the new talking point from that crackpot Trump lawyer, right?
Assuming he does get arrested, which I doubt. You guys have been claiming for years that Trump will do the perp walk "any day now."

Maybe I should have posted this first, apparently the misdemeanor has been magically elevated to a felony:

Prosecutors wouldn't be wasting their time with misdemeanors - not with someone of Trump's stature, IMO.

Probably makes it a wee bit harder to get a conviction, as overcoming jury nullification is going to be a huge challenge for any prosecutor in any jurisdiction - even in New York or DC.

Forum List

Back