BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

When reading this news, all of the so-called ''lefties'' be like...

usmb wingers.gif

He recognizes that Trump is unfit to be POTUS and a danger to our democracy.
I recognize that Trump is unfit to be POTUS and is a danger to our democracy.

That's where the similarity ends.

Also, you're both total douchebags.

So there's that.

I don't think most people would regard defrauding the voting public days before a prez election by way of the hush money payment as equivalent to a speeding ticket.
And let’s just look away from ongoing questionable payments by way of China to the current President’s family. In your clearest of minds, what is a bigger concern to the American people in terms of influencing a President because of compromise and blackmail; a no name stripper or a nation that is a competitor and possible threat?

He didn't tell them that if they bring a knife you bring a gun like Obama did. He didn't tell them to get in their face like Maxine waters did.
Cool story. But what Obama did or Waters did or anyone else does mitigates what Trump did. He is an adult supposedly of at least normal intelligence. He is responsible for what he does.

"trump never incited violence".....................:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Only in the mind of a conspiracy theorist bull dyke would see peacefully and patriotically as in citing violence. Maxine Waters invited violence. Kamala Harris incited violence hell Obama the community organizer has incited violence.

"FOX news has an excellent breakdown".....................:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Says the guy who listened to all the "Adult News" lies about how Trump was a Russian asset, how COVID could have never come from a lab, and Jussie Smollet was the victim of a hate crime.

They provably lie to you incessantly, but instead of waking up - you just hang on to your unwarranted smugness like some kind of trophy.

Thank God I'm not like you anymore and found my way out of your pathetic cult.

That POS Alvin Bragg can find the time to go after Trump but has no problem looking that other way when it comes to violent criminals in Chicago. Bragg is just another arm of the despicable left-wing Democrat party. FJB
What does NYC AG Bragg have to do with Chicago? Are you waving your "ignorance of the law" flag?

Forum List

Back