BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

If Alvin Bragg perp walks President Trump for a misdemeanor charge he needs a “novel” legal theory to elevate to a felony, then the House GOP should immediately file articles of impeachment against Joe Biden for his illegal business dealings with Hunter.

Fight fire with fire.

All in one thread you go from the "arrest him" crowd over to the, "we need to rise up" crowd. You're schizo. Get help sicko
I like to present both sides of the argument to see people's reactions. it's just my style. doesn't make me mentally ill

Brain dead conspiracy theorist no insurrection happened if so 2020 was the year of insurrection.
Yea..ok. I guess you are trying to say Trump did not incite an insurrection. Anyone who thinks he did is brain dead. But you do think Biden did incite an insurrection by voter fraud in 2020. Is that the points you were trying to make with your word salad?

The Left has a coordinated strategy with 3 prongs: the New York case, the Georgia case and the Special Counsel case. They’re aiming at 3 separate indictments in the hope that one sticks. This is not “rule of law,” it’s a rogue regime striking at its most feared political opponent

Yea..ok. I guess you are trying to say Trump did not incite an insurrection. Anyone who thinks he did is brain dead. But you do think Biden did incite an insurrection by voter fraud in 2020. Is that the points you were trying to make with your word salad?
No he didn't unless peacefully and patriotically are trigger words to leftists.

Question:

Can anyone tell me why they have to actually arrest him?

Why can't they just announce charges, tell him he has a court date, and have the lawyers handle it from there.

If there is some formality like fingerprinting, the Secret Service could certainly provide certified prints. If a charging appearance were required, it could be done via Zoom or with his lawyer.

The only thing that seems to make sense is it is purely to create political show and create division and perhaps some unnecessary violence - I hope not, but some massive peaceful gatherings would be a welcome sight if they actually arrest Trump over a misdemeanor charge, and a charge of federal election interference is out of jurisdiction.
I'm gonna make a guess that that is exactly what they planned on doing.....and that's why the old fat Florida Man posted his rant.

No no no

No one is discussing handcuffing him.... your news is fake news.

Trump is not going to resist arrest, his lawyer's and secret service who protect Trump are just making arrangements for him to turn himself in, in New York, from Florida, where he is at.... If it happens.
You don't know shit about what that are doing. Stop spewing bullshit.

The Left has a coordinated strategy with 3 prongs: the New York case, the Georgia case and the Special Counsel case. They’re aiming at 3 separate indictments in the hope that one sticks. This is not “rule of law,” it’s a rogue regime striking at its most feared political opponent
Well there was that recorded phone call to Georgia. And Trump with out argument had classified document at his place, and refused to return. NY apparently plans to indite him next week. There is real, hold up in court type evidence for all three of these cases. Why to you think he should not be charged with any and all three?

Forum List

Back