BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.

Those pesky Progs have finally gotten their man. ;)

Trump tax return witch hunt fizzled. Trump classified docs witch hunt fizzled. Trump Jan 6 witch hunt fizzled. Now Dems on to the next witch hunt.
I don't think the classified documents nor the attempt to talk Georgia into over turning the election things are over yet.

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.
It’s pretty fucking awesome that both T-Rump and his fuck buddy- the Killer of Kyiv – are both facing criminal charges withing days of each other. Maybe Kim Jong-un will grant them both asylum in N Lorea and they can have a threesome

There is no greater “threat to our democracy” than Democrats weaponizing the federal government against their political enemies
Cry harder.
4i6Ckte.gif

The Democrats used the FBI against parents, they used the FBI against Catholics, they used Big Tech against vaccine critics & anyone who questioned them. Now they want to arrest Trump, their leading political opponent. They are the banana republic party

If they Arrest President Trump then all hell will break loose. We the people will rise up, we will protest and will stand with President Trump. I’m hearing Joe Biden will try to force social media companies to censor people in support of Trump. No President or in Biden’s case, No Squatter should have the right to censor any Americans. They are trying to start a CIVIL WAR but we will Win in the End

The idea of protesting in America is to change peoples mind who vote and make them aware of others ideas. Trump saying to protest and take our country sounds a lot like a call to insurrection (again), not voter awareness. I still after all this time, find it so hard to believe people who consider themselves great constitutionalist Americans support Trump. He is the opposite of that.

Yet old Pedo Joe is what we need?

The Democrats used the FBI against parents, they used the FBI against Catholics, they used Big Tech against vaccine critics & anyone who questioned them. Now they want to arrest Trump, their leading political opponent. They are the banana republic party

If you are finally realizing this, and aren't just going to have another skizo episode where you switch sides again: Welcome aboard.

what is this catholics things you refer to?

The idea of protesting in America is to change peoples mind who vote and make them aware of others ideas. Trump saying to protest and take our country sounds a lot like a call to insurrection (again), not voter awareness. I still after all this time, find it so hard to believe people who consider themselves great constitutionalist Americans support Trump. He is the opposite of that.
Brain dead conspiracy theorist no insurrection happened if so 2020 was the year of insurrection.

If they Arrest President Trump then all hell will break loose. We the people will rise up, we will protest and will stand with President Trump. I’m hearing Joe Biden will try to force social media companies to censor people in support of Trump. No President or in Biden’s case, No Squatter should have the right to censor any Americans. They are trying to start a CIVIL WAR but we will Win in the End
Please add "failed, twice impeached, one term" in front of President Trump. Thanks. the rest of this is silly.

Those pesky Progs have finally gotten their man. ;)

Yep, they finally got him on Russian espionage.

Oh wait no.

They finally got him on INSURRECTION!

Oh wait, no.

Eeerr...they finally got him on a case that even the Feds declined to prosecute by combining two misdemeanors into a felony brought by a Dem. Prosecutor who doesn't even enforce the law against violent criminals.

Should go swimmingly!

Forum List

Back