BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

He's never been on our side and he was part of the Trump Administration.

You're one dumb motherfucker.

He was a Bush neocon who Trump should have never hired, then fired, then when he turned on Trump the media and the Dems went gaga for him.

You're the dumb motherfucker you think I am.

So how is he on my side? I'm a Liberal Democrat. Is John Bolton? No - you just said he's a Bush neocon.

You're one dumb motherfucker.

And you have the nuance of an insect.

You don't have to possess the same politics to be allied against Trump.

We've witnessed the Uniparty coalesce around their power and opposition to MAGA for years now.

Sorry you didn't get the memo.

As Dan Bongino is saying, why am I bothering talking to a mindless zombie such as yourself?

And when Trump isn’t ‘arrested’ on Tuesday you’ll come back to this thread and admit he was lying – again.
Mr. Trump made the declaration on his site, Truth Social, at 7:26 a.m. on Saturday in a post that ended with, “THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE AND FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!”

And you have the nuance of an insect.

You don't have to possess the same politics to be allied against Trump.

We've witnessed the Uniparty coalesce around their power and opposition to MAGA for years now.

Sorry you didn't get the memo.

As Dan Bongino is saying, why am I bothering talking to a mindless zombie such as yourself?

Bongino said nothing of substance, just scary Fox outrage words. So uh...

THEY fucked around and found out. YA think these magarats have learned anything?
oh yeah.....what do you think the 'magarats' as you all them have learned. What are you trying to 'teach' them?? To do whatever godless, corrupt demo'RATS say to do?? Like you do?

Mr. Trump made the declaration on his site, Truth Social, at 7:26 a.m. on Saturday in a post that ended with, “THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE AND FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!”
The idea of protesting in America is to change peoples mind who vote and make them aware of others ideas. Trump saying to protest and take our country sounds a lot like a call to insurrection (again), not voter awareness. I still after all this time, find it so hard to believe people who consider themselves great constitutionalist Americans support Trump. He is the opposite of that.

Protest is allowed. Violence is not.
200530225111-0530-night-george-floyd-protests-medium-plus-169.jpg

Forum List

Back