BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

You really want to go down that road?
Conspiracy theorists always watch abc cbs nbc CNN
I watch Fox at least as much as the others. sure, lets go down that road. I think Fox recently admitted to lying to keep viewers. DId you hear that in your RW noise machine?

• He had nothing to do with Tesla - that was Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning - until Obama/Biden gave him nearly a billion dollars to buy the company.
  • He had nothing to do with PayPal - that was Peter Theil, later bought by Pierre Omidyar.
  • He had nothing to do with Twitter - that was Jack Dorsey.
  • He used his U.S. government money to buy Tesla, then used that money to start SpaceX (moderately successful), Starlink (moderately successful), Neuralink (still in development), The Boring Company (some success, but seemingly idle), and to buy Twitter (a complete disaster).
Thanks Obama!
LOL!! That low IQ-democrat couldn't find his ass with both hands.

If Obama had anything to do with Musk's companies they would have ended up like Solyndra.

Also, you're both total douchebags.

So there's that.
I have a feeling that they will really enjoy the video of him being perp-walked and booked. At least, in the beginning. It will get massively replayed and disseminated into memes. They will become quite tired of it when his campaign turns it into votes next year. They are so consumed with hate that they are destroying themselves from within and they can't stop themselves.

Musk is right. If they take this step and try to humiliate him with the perp-walk, they'll get him re-elected in a landslide... Then they'll have no choice but to go to the streets and actually FIGHT.

You can always tell the MAGAts who have been well groomed by the lies of FOX, etc. :heehee:
I have recently realized there are certain Fox outrage scary words that get repeated over and over in the RW noise machine. I always knew Fox went for the outrage with concepts but now I think they are down to code words and phrases like Biden China Crime. All you gotta say.

Says the guy who listened to all the "Adult News" lies about how Trump was a Russian asset, how COVID could have never come from a lab, and Jussie Smollet was the victim of a hate crime.

They provably lie to you incessantly, but instead of waking up - you just hang on to your unwarranted smugness like some kind of trophy.

Thank God I'm not like you anymore and found my way out of your pathetic cult.
The MAGAt cult fits you nicely. Low intell and all.

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.
It’s an embarrassment for the country and it is truly a shocking and appalling thing …these are Black Lives Matter prosecutors the racists they hate America they want to loot our country. To hell with them and their garbage.

There is affectively no more Democratic Party. We’ve lost millions of union jobs. Democratic voters have been brainwashed they don’t care at all about the working class issues anymore.

We will win Rowdy patriot my friend. You hit the nail on the head

Trump 2024

Many are, as evidenced by DeSantis rise in the polls...However, once again Democrats only have themselves to blame for Trump's popularity....American's side with those being bullied in this country, and you are making Trump a martyr with your obsession...

Actually. No. Most people think Trump is another Rich guy who has gotten away with lots of stuff. Most may be minor, but they are not going to believe all of it is nonsense.

And claiming a rich guy who lives in his own megabucks resort is a martyr? That’s asking a lot.

If Trump gets arrested it will be the completion of the US evolving into a full fledged Banana Republic.

"A Republic if you can keep it". Looks like we don't want to keep it.

Forum List

Back