BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

He was a Bush neocon who Trump should have never hired, then fired, then when he turned on Trump the media and the Dems went gaga for him.

You're the dumb motherfucker you think I am.
We didn't go gaga over him! You couldn't be more neo con than him! :eek:

Sure we listened to what he had to say, but actually we were pretty pissed off at him for waiting for his book to come out to rat on Trump for MONEY, and refusing to do it earlier, when it was needed most!

124B259E-6271-4ACF-BDEF-7EA3DED99B93.jpeg

Although I am appalled at the transparent and Anti-American nature of this pending political persecution, I will be interested in seeing the text of the indictment. Up to now, we are all reduced to engaging in guess work about what the specific charges might be. Once the indictment is unsealed and publicly released, we can turn our attention to the elements of whatever crime is alleged.

And I guarantee one thing. Whether or not it succeeds, you can count on a motion to dismiss the case as time barred by c/m virtue of the statute of limitations. It may be dismissible on a variety of other grounds, too.

I also wonder which NY County Suoreme Court Justice will get assigned the case after arraignment.

We didn't go gaga over him! You couldn't be more neo con than him! :eek:

Yeah, cuz it's not like MSDNC has on warmongering neocons and CIA agents all the friggin' time or anything.

Or a former Bush Admin. official with her own show.

These are absolutely not things. Not at all.

Forum List

Back