BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

PRO TIP: The only appropriate response to them arresting Donald Trump is getting one of your DAs to arrest one of theirs. Nothing else stops this. Nothing. Complain all you want. Be mad. They don’t care.
The most the Reps will do is what they are doing now - having hearings that aren't being covered that will result in nothing.

It was a FAILED insurrection...like so many other things the old fat Florida man starts.
I thought Biden "won". Doesn't sound like a failed insurrection. Biden is the potato... I mean President. BLM won.

Yeah, cuz it's not like MSDNC has on warmongering neocons and CIA agents all the friggin' time or anything.

Or a former Bush Admin. official with her own show.

These are absolutely not things. Not at all.
Rhody.... Sean Hannity campaigned for Trump at his rallies along with other Fox News hosts...

John R Bolton worked for Fox News as a paid contributor before Trump hired him...

Larry Kudlow also worked for Fox news before and after Trump hired him in his administration

Trumps press secretary Sarah Huckabee was hired by Fox after her Press Secretary job for Trump...

Want even more examples...? Cuz, I got them....

You accuse others of what your party and Trump... does in Spades....???

The protest being at Mar A Lago changes my entire perspective here.

The Feds won't be able to pull off a false flag.

Secretly I would wager cash that the Don is thrilled about this development.

There are people all over twitter saying they're switching their votes from DeSantis to Trump. (The former of which has stayed eerily silent about this.)

If they don't arrest Trump now, he'll be supremely disappointed.

This unites the Republican Party, and will be like rocket fuel for his campaign.

The Left just stepped in it - bigly.
Okay i want to bring this up again because you tried to dodge the point. Why does the perceived persecution/witch hunt of Trump make him more popular to begin with? We agree it probably will happen that way but I can’t get over how fucking stupid that actually is lol. Like this somehow means he will be a good policy maker as president. Is that what YOU believe?

Getting arrested is NOT a good thing. Desantis is the man to get us past Trump.
DeSantis is fantastic but Trump has the strength to shatter all these Denstapo tactics and remove them root and branch. What riches the GOP has. DeSantis must have no illusions of what his job will be; complete the job and ensure no return of the skkkum.

There was no insurrection dumbass. Just ask the DOJ.

(if there was, there would be indictments)
Lol well there were indictments, admissions of guilt, and guilty pleas for seditious conspiracy for a couple dozen of those Trumptards. Perhaps if you aren’t sure what sedition means you should look it up.

Forum List

Back