BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Haha, youre an idiot. You thought this was a fake story and never even bothered to look it up? Youre fuckin dumb bro. You should kill yourself or something. Everyone would be super stoked if you did that. :dunno:
Fox never claimed Trump was to be arrested next week. Only one reporting that is Trump.
Ask Trump. So far, he's the only one saying he's gonna be arrested.
Have a nice day.

English?

OK then, you were just too fuckin' lazy to bother to see that there was already a 50-odd post thread about it.

Why not breaking news?

Because the guy that posted it first did not choose to put it there.....Sue him.

Clear enough for you now Skippy?
It was in a different forum and not at the top of the one it was in.

It’s an embarrassment for the country and it is truly a shocking and appalling thing …these are Black Lives Matter prosecutors the racists they hate America they want to loot our country. To hell with them and their garbage.

There is affectively no more Democratic Party. We’ve lost millions of union jobs. Democratic voters have been brainwashed they don’t care at all about the working class issues anymore.

We will win Rowdy patriot my friend. You hit the nail on the head

Trump 2024
It's an embarrassment that so many low IQ voters admit that they would vote for a criminal....in fact it would make them want to vote for him MORE.

Actually. No. Most people think Trump is another Rich guy who has gotten away with lots of stuff. Most may be minor, but they are not going to believe all of it is nonsense.

And claiming a rich guy who lives in his own megabucks resort is a martyr? That’s asking a lot.
Well, y’all keep it up and find out..

Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg Says His Office Won't Prosecute Fare Evasion, Resisting Arrest, Prostitution And More Without Accompanying Felony Charge​

With just days on the job, Bragg is changing how some crimes will be addressed by his office....Bragg is also advising lesser charges for some low-level drug offenders and for some burglaries, and in low-level store robberies, lesser charges if a suspect "displays a dangerous instrument but does not create a genuine risk of physical harm."

View attachment 766901
View attachment 766902
View attachment 766904
View attachment 766906

View attachment 766907
FYI- That was a year and two months ago.... though I suppose that doesn't really matter....?

Bank of America bank records prove the Biden family is on China's payroll.
Probably the reason for the supposed leak from Alvin Bragg's office. Start looking for another spy balloon.
800px-Cluster_Ballooning.jpg

Last edited:
I have recently realized there are certain Fox outrage scary words that get repeated over and over in the RW noise machine. I always knew Fox went for the outrage with concepts but now I think they are down to code words and phrases like Biden China Crime. All you gotta say.
Or "The Bidens" implying Joe is a part, Or " The Biden Crime Family" again implying they are a crime family and Joe is a part. It works for them.

It's all part of their simple technique of repetitive persuasion conditioning.... And of course confirmation bias and a mob mentality.....imho.

Or "The Bidens" implying Joe is a part, Or " The Biden Crime Family" again implying they are a crime family and Joe is a part. It works for them.

It's all part of their simple technique of repetitive persuasion conditioning.... And of course confirmation bias and a mob mentality.....imho.
Suddenly, after Biden leaves office, the clouds start shitting out millions of dollars......LOL

Forum List

Back