BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Democrats don't care about their case against Trump, they are hoping his arrest creates a reaction they can use to justify mass MAGA round ups. That's why the NWO shillbots and NPCs are trying to provoke violence across the web. When they do arrest Trump, they are going to rub it in as hard has possible.

If Trump gets indicted next week, it will probably be on Friday.
:dev3:
Friday. called it

So according to date the Trump Hating element of faux news reported this first from their source In DA's office.

Last edited:
Then you look even more retarded by replying to my post with something completely unrelated.
YOUR post ? FAUX FAUN, you should NOT HAVE any posts in USMB. You should have been expelled for FRAUD, for altering a posted chart from a reputable (though left slanted) organization (fivethirtyeight).

If this forum had half the gusto that most forums have, you would be long gone. At the very least, you should have been suspended for about a month (preferably a year).

Despite the amazing inaction from the mods, your presence in this forum is now tainted far worse that it ever was. The mods may not take action against you, but the membership is another thing. You can never again utter a post, and have it be taken even the slightest bit seriously. 😐

Presidential historians do not agree with you. I was shocked that Trump was not rated last. He is rated 4th from last.
Three of the top 5 rated President, were Republicans. The historians were not bias against Republicans.
Bottom
William Henry Harrison35440383937
Donald J. Trump31241NANANA
Franklin Pierce31242414039
Andrew Johnson23043424140
James Buchanan22744434241

"Rated" ? Yeah ? by whom ? That's a rhetorical question. I'll answer it. By Democrats that's who. Presidential historians -Yeah, :right: - Graduates of US university, woke, brainwashing factories. That's who primarily responds to polls like these.
Ho hum.

And I would rate Eisenhower higher than Theodore Roosevelt. Although I like both of them, and Roosevelt was strong on his criticism of excessive immigration, Eisenhower is the one who really DID something about it, with "Operation Wetback".
Also, Ike's development of the US interstate highway system transformed the country into the economic powerhouse that it was before the globalists took over, and weakened it.

Last edited:
Latest childish folly up in smoke
Same old but…but…but…after “we got him now” number 1200 went bust but they did add a very new “explanation “ that “Trump made us try to deceive everyone.”

YOUR post ? FAUX FAUN, you should NOT HAVE any posts in USMB. You should have been expelled for FRAUD, for altering a posted chart from a reputable (though left slanted) organization (fivethirtyeight).

If this forum had half the gusto that most forums have, you would be long gone. At the very least, you should have been suspended for about a month (preferably a year).

Despite the amazing inaction from the mods, your presence in this forum is now tainted far worse that it ever was. The mods may not take action against you, but the membership is another thing. You can never again utter a post, and have it be taken even the slightest bit seriously. 😐
The way things have disintegrated we have 75% of liberal thread titles and sources being lies or speculative wishes falsely presented as actual occurrent facts. The posts remain because 80% of mods are liberal Dems while 80% of posters are conservative

I altered no data in that chart, gramps. You'd understand that if only you knew how to read a chart. :eusa_doh:

The way things have disintegrated we have 75% of liberal thread titles and sources being lies or speculative wishes falsely presented as actual occurrent facts. The posts remain because 80% of mods are liberal Dems while 80% of posters are conservative

The post remains because it's an accurate chart based on the data.

"Rated" ? Yeah ? by whom ? That's a rhetorical question. I'll answer it. By Democrats that's who. Presidential historians -Yeah, :right: - Graduates of US university, woke, brainwashing factories. That's who primarily responds to polls like these.
Ho hum.

And I would rate Eisenhower higher than Theodore Roosevelt. Although I like both of them, and Roosevelt was strong on his criticism of excessive immigration, Eisenhower is the one who really DID something about it, with "Operation Wetback".
Also, Ike's development of the US interstate highway system transformed the country into the economic powerhouse that it was before the globalists took over, and weakened it.
What are you saying?
"Rated" ? Yeah ? by whom ? That's a rhetorical question. I'll answer it. By Democrats that's who
3 of the top 5 are Republican.

Typical Trump minion who refuses to hear anything negative about your cult leader Trump.
You should be happy Trump is not last.

Lib loons-How is this progressing and what is your next dates that he will be taken into custody?
Bragg is driving Trump crazy. Trump is on social media at 1:00 AM posting. BDS.

Trump warns of ‘potential death & destruction’ if he’s charged in hush-money case​

I wonder what might have brought that about ? :dunno:

The post remains because it's an accurate chart based on the data.
OMG. This guy is off the charts crazy.
YOU CREATE a chart, concocted, DOCTORED/ALTERED from a REAL chart, and you call your INVENTION "accurate".

Well, if you're willing to post a LYING chart, one would guess you'd be just as willing to LIE again, by ludicrously calling it "accurate". Ho hum. 😐

What are you saying?

3 of the top 5 are Republican.

Typical Trump minion who refuses to hear anything negative about your cult leader Trump.
You should be happy Trump is not last.
Who are these 3 RINOs ? Your link doesn't show any names.

OMG. This guy is off the charts crazy.
YOU CREATE a chart, concocted, DOCTORED/ALTERED from a REAL chart, and you call your INVENTION "accurate".

Well, if you're willing to post a LYING chart, one would guess you'd be just as willing to LIE again, by ludicrously calling it "accurate". Ho hum. 😐

I created nothing, gramps. I took your chart and showed the red line.

Forum List

Back