BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.

It's not quite that simple. Rump is in Floridian which may or may not be part of the United States (depends on what time it is). That means the Feds will have to do an extradition on him first. And that also means that the Governator of Floridianland will have to approve the extradition or it goes to the courts. No one can predict how this will work out at this point with two crazies having to be dealt with.

No no no

No one is discussing handcuffing him.... your news is fake news.

Trump is not going to resist arrest, his lawyer's and secret service who protect Trump are just making arrangements for him to turn himself in, in New York, from Florida, where he is at.... If it happens.

That sounds sane. And since when does sanity come into play with anything Rump has done for the last 2 years?

Don’t forget to mention the Dems are in bed with China.

And the world is flat.

I know from my old History books that the Earth is flat. Columbus sailed with 4 ships, the Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria and the Rump Roast. Only 3 made it because the Rump Roast sailed off the edge of the world.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The screwball politicians work on symbolism.

And that kind of logic gets us in trouble EVERY time.

I hope Trump doesn't win the nomination. He'd get a solid 30% of the electorate.
However if the Dems try another dog and pony show on Trump, it may backfire so spectacularly that Trump may end up with 2/3 of the vote and the Dems may not win another election for the next 100 years.

He got 14 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016 - which completely obliterates that argument.

Guess what? The Left are going to cheat no matter who the Republican candidate is.

You better wise up and recognize this.

The problem isn't Trump: It's the Left who are now a brainwashed unwitting arm of the Chinese communist party, and will do anything to win.

But go on blaming Orange Man.
Brainwashed silliness!

Biden has been harder on China than Trump, Obama, and Bush combined....

You guzzle right wing fake news.

However if the Dems try another dog and pony show on Trump, it may backfire so spectacularly that Trump may end up with 2/3 of the vote and the Dems may not win another election for the next 100 years.
Trump will never win the presidency in 2024. He's more hated now than ever. The citizen voters of the USA have NEVER chosen him, not in 2016 by 3 million and even more of a loss in 2020 by 7+ million, he's simply a loser.

2024 will be no better, he'll get even fewer votes and lose by even bigger his third time around...imo.

I totally agree. Let them put Trump in handcuffs but allow Hunter and Joe Biden wot waltz away scot-free. The voters may finally wake up and realize how unfair our nation is today.

Hey dumbfuck,trump told everyone to go home,yet you blame him for the actions of the blm.
Link to how many of the J6 rioters were BLM. I call bullshit. FBI yes, BLM no.

His J6 rally was a cover for the riot. That J6 "rally" served no purpose.
He should have made sure that the National Guard was present. It wasn't.

Trump never got the being "presidential" thing. He only has the CEO persona that alienates too many voters.
I put up the 1st debate as proof that Trump was unelectable. My wife said "no way I can vote for that AH".

Trump had the WH and lost it. True the dems cheated, but they always cheat, the GOP needs to up their game.
With mail-in ballots and a month to 'harvest" votes, the dems will be unbeatable going forward, not even counting the 13,000,000 new democrat migrant voters.

Get used to the new reality.

Last edited:
Based on what?
That was a SWAG. The current polls show Trump losing close. Desantis wins close.
1679136456015.png

Add the US to the list of countries where politicians weaponize their government against the opposition and the media is silent about it. This is just the beginning of the shitshow in this country.

CCP keeps ordering their democrat Party Flying Monkeys to keep pushing against We the People to spark Civil War 2.0 already! Come on, Man! What's it gonna take?! We'll send 20, no make it 30, armed FBI agents to drag out an unarmed Christian pastor in front of his wife and daughters

So... your modern-day Benedict Arnold is getting arrested? And maybe handcuffed? Excellent! Couldn't happen to a nicer Judas Iscariot. :clap: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back