Breaking: Trump To Skip Megyn Kelly's Fox GOP Town Hall Wednesday Night

Oh please, if Bernie or Hillary would have backed out of a MSNBC run debate then you all would be calling them pussies for doing so. There is no doubt of that.

The simple fact is Trump is afraid of Meagan Kelly.

Lol, you project how we might have reacted, working on the assumption we are as partisn as you are, and then you make your Straw Man the sole basis of your claim that Trump is a coward?

Lol, whatever.

No assumption being made here, it is called precedence. You guys have called Obama being a pussy for less.

The simple fact is Trump is afraid and if he can't deal with his OWN comments and a female he isn't worthy to be president. How is it partisan just because I don't think Trump is presidential?
Why should he even acknowledge an out of the closet progressive??

She is only a closet progressive to you because she dared asked Trump a question. Beforehand Cons were DROOLING over her and commenting on what a TRUE conservative she was.

I don't blame him. On a side note, she looks like Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS!

Cb2_wBuW0AAXudu.jpg

Breaking: TRUMP To Skip FOX GOP Candidate's Town Hall with Megyn Kelly on Wednesday - The Gateway Pundit

Trump's running away again...hmm... He knows she'll corner him on what he said about women. Megan's wardrobe is ridiculous. She has to be what, in her early 40s, late 30s? She is dressing like a teeny bopper. And for God's sake the girl needs to eat a sandwich. She is obviously starving herself. Other than that, I like how she resists the Rove machine. Someone has to.

You'll have to point where I said that. However, Trump has said misogynistic comments in the past which WERE being addressed by that question and he was pissed off that it was.

I was simply trying to fill in for your LACK of evidence. You keep making assertions then giving zero reason to support those unwarranted assertions.

Why should anyone believe that Rump has made misogynistic comments? Just because you repeat every lie you want to believe?

Sorry but in this world you have to actually answer for your comments. Something Trump hates to do.

And you also have to provide supporting evidence of your claims, which you apparently hate to do.

Here's the proof right here:

Here's a fairly exhaustive list of everything sexist that Donald Trump has ever said

Thanks for making his poll numbers go up again....

Of course they can. It was his references--all to do with how pretty they aren't and referring to Kelly's period--that were misogynistic. Or perhaps just illbred.

It is not known what Trump was referring to when he made comments about Fiorina's face. She had an unfriendly face, almost always looking like she'd like to put a shiv into you. She probably developed that look as a defense mechanism in a world dominated by aggressive men. And that makes it Trumps fault for pointing it out?

And Trump never mentioned Keely's hypothetical period. That is just libtards trying to fill in the blanks for everyone.

Trump does have this ADD way of interrupting himself, which is what he did there in that comment. There is not one fact or reason in the world to believe that Trump was going from her eyes to her nose then to her vagina. The left is the group obsessed with vaginas, lol.

I thinking trumps knows only progressives watch fox...

Oh please, if Bernie or Hillary would have backed out of a MSNBC run debate then you all would be calling them pussies for doing so. There is no doubt of that.

Lol, you project how we might have reacted, working on the assumption we are as partisn as you are, and then you make your Straw Man the sole basis of your claim that Trump is a coward?

Lol, whatever.

No assumption being made here, it is called precedence. You guys have called Obama being a pussy for less.

The simple fact is Trump is afraid and if he can't deal with his OWN comments and a female he isn't worthy to be president. How is it partisan just because I don't think Trump is presidential?
and a female he isn't worthy to be president.
Would you clarify that for me?

Of course they can. It was his references--all to do with how pretty they aren't and referring to Kelly's period--that were misogynistic. Or perhaps just illbred.

It is not known what Trump was referring to when he made comments about Fiorina's face. She had an unfriendly face, almost always looking like she'd like to put a shiv into you. She probably developed that look as a defense mechanism in a world dominated by aggressive men. And that makes it Trumps fault for pointing it out?

And Trump never mentioned Keely's hypothetical period. That is just libtards trying to fill in the blanks for everyone.

Trump does have this ADD way of interrupting himself, which is what he did there in that comment. There is not one fact or reason in the world to believe that Trump was going from her eyes to her nose then to her vagina. The left is the group obsessed with vaginas, lol.
Publicly mocking people's looks belongs on the playground, not in the White House. We already have a spoiled child living in The Peoples home, we don't need another one.

I believe Trump did insult Fiorina's face, but the blood comment, I took as "she had it coming out of her eyes, ears, mouth, etc like a monster.

You'll have to point where I said that. However, Trump has said misogynistic comments in the past which WERE being addressed by that question and he was pissed off that it was.

I was simply trying to fill in for your LACK of evidence. You keep making assertions then giving zero reason to support those unwarranted assertions.

Why should anyone believe that Rump has made misogynistic comments? Just because you repeat every lie you want to believe?

Sorry but in this world you have to actually answer for your comments. Something Trump hates to do.

And you also have to provide supporting evidence of your claims, which you apparently hate to do.

Here's a fairly exhaustive list of everything sexist that Donald Trump has ever said

/sarcasm on
Yeah because me posting on "THIS" message board is making his poll numbers go up.
/sarcasm off

Lol, whatever.

and a female he isn't worthy to be president.
Would you clarify that for me?

He can't deal with a female. Not sure what else you need on that one.

I love watching the cons turn canabil on one another. It wasn't just two years ago the majority of the cons were swooning over Meagan Kelly. Since the Trumptards had their egos busted when she "DARED" question Trump they have gone full retard.

I don't recall anyone "swooning" over Meagan Kelly.

/sarcasm on
Yeah because me posting on "THIS" message board is making his poll numbers go up.
/sarcasm off

You're pretty dense aren't you?
For someone who claims to know a lot about Trump I find it hard to believe you haven't noticed that every time the media dogs him his numbers go up.
And the fact that you dont understand that I referring to that phenomenon makes you a bigger moron.

Great, we are finally down to facts.

1. Trump said Ariana Huffington is ugly. I agree with him, she is ugly in my opinion. Why is observing that some woman is ugly sexist? I am ugly and proud of it; that makes me a sexist?

2. Trump fantasized about a Playboy Playmate being on her knees. I dont think that was what he meant, but lets assume yo are right. If fantasizing about sex with a beautiful woman makes a man a sexist, then all men are sexists and the word 'sexist' is just bullshit.

3. Trump compared the beauty of women to the beauty of buildings and other objects. So damned what? Philosophers have made comparisons of classic beauty for thousands of years. That is not sexist, it is independent thinking. My God, what a puritanical wasteland progressive want to turn our civilization into.

4. He said it would take $1 trillion for him to kiss Rosie Odonnel. Hell, even a trillion dollars wouldnt do it for me. What good is all that wealth if you die a slow death from some fatal skin disease? And that is sexist? Ridiculous.

5. Trump objected to a woman breast feeding in court. What the hell is sexist about that? IF a woman objects to a man pissing into a chamber pot in court, that would be just as justifiable if the person finds the behavior offensive. There are places for bodily functions and breast feeding is not yet universally accepted in public places. Also Trump ws probably just using that as a stalling tactic anyway. But it is not sexist just because the Feminazi Brigade says so.

6. Trump does not like Rosie, and I dont like the bitch either. So fucking what? roflmao, if disliking that cow makes a person a sexist then I feel safe to say that 99% of the people on this planet are sexists.

7. Trump said he would send someone to steal Rosies girlfriend. So now stealing someones GF or getting someone else to is sexist? How ironic as women have been doing that for millennia.

8. Trump sent a weird letter to a critic. For the love of Goodness, what in the hell makes sending anyone a 'weird' letter make them sexist?

That is the general nature of all these 'sexist' things Trump has done.

One thing is clear, libtards are destroying yet another stinging label that used to mean serious things, like a sexist employer that would not promote a woman or would keep womens pay lower than all the pay of men at the same position, things like that.

Now, like 'racism', all it means is that you won an argument with a liberal.

No, Jim. He can't play the innocent card on this one. I'm always the last one in the room to get a dirty joke and even I knew exactly what he was referring to....
But period aside, you should look at the link in post #77, read it. A pattern is established which many women object to. I guess if Trump was calling out the other male candidates for their looks, or inferring penile performance among them, I would say he's just being equal-opportunity superficial. Actually, Trump being a misogynist is a bit strong. He likes women well enough if they're young and beautiful and don't disagree with him. And they vote for him. I've got a lot more important reasons to have concerns about Trump than his attitude toward women.

Fox is just another network in the tank for Barry and company...

Based upon a woman news reporter just kicked his ass and is now pulling his strings on what he does.
Who kicked Trumps ass? That must be why is has fallen out of the race,....oops, no, he is actually winning the race.

In what manner did Kelly kick Trumps ass?

Great, we are finally down to facts.

1. Trump said Ariana Huffington is ugly. I agree with him, she is ugly in my opinion. Why is observing that some woman is ugly sexist? I am ugly and proud of it; that makes me a sexist?

2. Trump fantasized about a Playboy Playmate being on her knees. I dont think that was what he meant, but lets assume yo are right. If fantasizing about sex with a beautiful woman makes a man a sexist, then all men are sexists and the word 'sexist' is just bullshit.

3. Trump compared the beauty of women to the beauty of buildings and other objects. So damned what? Philosophers have made comparisons of classic beauty for thousands of years. That is not sexist, it is independent thinking. My God, what a puritanical wasteland progressive want to turn our civilization into.

4. He said it would take $1 trillion for him to kiss Rosie Odonnel. Hell, even a trillion dollars wouldnt do it for me. What good is all that wealth if you die a slow death from some fatal skin disease? And that is sexist? Ridiculous.

5. Trump objected to a woman breast feeding in court. What the hell is sexist about that? IF a woman objects to a man pissing into a chamber pot in court, that would be just as justifiable if the person finds the behavior offensive. There are places for bodily functions and breast feeding is not yet universally accepted in public places. Also Trump ws probably just using that as a stalling tactic anyway. But it is not sexist just because the Feminazi Brigade says so.

6. Trump does not like Rosie, and I dont like the bitch either. So fucking what? roflmao, if disliking that cow makes a person a sexist then I feel safe to say that 99% of the people on this planet are sexists.

7. Trump said he would send someone to steal Rosies girlfriend. So now stealing someones GF or getting someone else to is sexist? How ironic as women have been doing that for millennia.

8. Trump sent a weird letter to a critic. For the love of Goodness, what in the hell makes sending anyone a 'weird' letter make them sexist?

That is the general nature of all these 'sexist' things Trump has done.

One thing is clear, libtards are destroying yet another stinging label that used to mean serious things, like a sexist employer that would not promote a woman or would keep womens pay lower than all the pay of men at the same position, things like that.

Now, like 'racism', all it means is that you won an argument with a liberal.

You're going to believe what you're going to believe even with facts right there in front of you as you are trying to excuse them. NONE of those comments are presidential PERIOD and most ARE sexist.

If you can't see that, then Coulter is right in that Trump can perform an abortion and his supporters wouldn't care.

I love watching the cons turn canabil on one another. It wasn't just two years ago the majority of the cons were swooning over Meagan Kelly. Since the Trumptards had their egos busted when she "DARED" question Trump they have gone full retard.

I don't recall anyone "swooning" over Meagan Kelly.

Then you have a short memory.

This is the Badass that's supposed to make Putin tremble in fear?

This is the super-stud that's supposed to back the Red Chinese down?

And he's afraid of a little girl?

usa-iowa-republican-debate.jpg

Trump is a liar, a pussy, a draft dodging pile of shit and a back-stabber

No wonder liberturdian scum love him.

He's one of them

Forum List

Back