Breaking: Trump To Skip Megyn Kelly's Fox GOP Town Hall Wednesday Night

The fact remains, she is a progressive thus, acts like one... Duh!
Lol

Trump is Chicken Little.

I love the fact he runs away from a woman yet he wants to be president. What a coward.
He is knifing her in the back...the viewers want to see HIM and he knows it. Why help their ratings? You should know by now that Trump could eat her alive if he wanted to.

Is that why even Trump admitted that when he boycotted that last debate from Fox it hurt him? It doesn't matter to me, watching the cons eat each other alive is quite fun. The one thing I will give the GOP is their race is far more interesting than the Dems.

FOX viewership went down when Trump told em to piss off,and Trump still holds a commanding lead.
I know I'll never turn FOX on again and I know a shitload of conservatives that are doing the same.
So who's the winner here?

Trump is Chicken Little.

I love the fact he runs away from a woman yet he wants to be president. What a coward.
He is knifing her in the back...the viewers want to see HIM and he knows it. Why help their ratings? You should know by now that Trump could eat her alive if he wanted to.

Is that why even Trump admitted that when he boycotted that last debate from Fox it hurt him? It doesn't matter to me, watching the cons eat each other alive is quite fun. The one thing I will give the GOP is their race is far more interesting than the Dems.

FOX viewership went down when Trump told em to piss off,and Trump still holds a commanding lead.
I know I'll never turn FOX on again and I know a shitload of conservatives that are doing the same.

And Trumps ratings went down as well after he boycotted it. How much is a shitload? 5, 6, 7?

I don't blame him. On a side note, she looks like Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS!

Cb2_wBuW0AAXudu.jpg

Breaking: TRUMP To Skip FOX GOP Candidate's Town Hall with Megyn Kelly on Wednesday - The Gateway Pundit

I love watching the cons turn canabil on one another. It wasn't just two years ago the majority of the cons were swooning over Meagan Kelly. Since the Trumptards had their egos busted when she "DARED" question Trump they have gone full retard.

Thats called intellectual honesty.
FOX tried to influence the election and conservatives said hell no.
The media kisses hilarys ass and screws Bernie and you fools suck it up.

I'm not sucking anything up unlike you. I'm not voting for either Dem or GOP so it is you who are sucking on the Trumptard.

Not at all,I'd take Cruz or Trump.
Maybe you leftist enjoy being led around by your nose by the media....conservatives find it insulting.

Trump is Chicken Little.

And Trumps ratings went down as well after he boycotted it. How much is a shitload? 5, 6, 7?
How do you explain Trump winning?

Trump is Chicken Little.

So you're actually saying Trump isnt kicking all contenders in the balls right now?

I love watching the cons turn canabil on one another. It wasn't just two years ago the majority of the cons were swooning over Meagan Kelly. Since the Trumptards had their egos busted when she "DARED" question Trump they have gone full retard.
Dude if you cant see an ambush set of questions for what it is, we cant remedy your affliction.

He didn't win Iowa when he boycotted.

Dude if you cant see an ambush set of questions for what it is, we cant remedy your affliction.

So you don't think mysoginist comments should be addressed? I can't help you there if you can't see the importance of Trump answering for that.

Trump is Chicken Little.
lol, you are such a freaking fool if you think that kind of bullshit has impact on anyone.

Trump is not going to give reporters a good interview and reward them for being his enemies.

As Americans we used to understand that principle.

He didn't win Iowa when he boycotted.

What does that have to do with the current ass whipping he's dishing out today?

Forum List

Back