Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

Horse crap sniveling, dear. Violence is wrong, but the record remains quite clear FPD was a bad outfit. What the black community needs to do is vote; they need to stand up and vote.

What is your evidence that they are a "bad outfit" besides some accusations by people in the black community? Clearly one of the shootings was totally justified. The man was attacking the officer and the officer had a broken eye socket bone.
The evidence has been widely presented, so, no, you don't get "just once more". I will not litigate your nonsense as if it is worthwhile. It is not.

The forensic evidence showed that the man was in attack mode when he was shot. The shot placement was the top of his head which means his head was downward in position while he was running at the officer to "tackle" him.
Who did the tests? Could his head have been down because he was falling, in pain from the previous shots? Did an independent outside source do the testing, or was it someone connected to the government?

Forensics experts did the tests. They are VERY good at their jobs. Ever watched Forensic Files?
Some are, some aren't. There have been many cases of tainted evidence, misread DNA tests, and other botched tests. And, again, who did the tests? Was it an independent outside source, or was it someone associated with or connect with the government?

What is your evidence that they are a "bad outfit" besides some accusations by people in the black community? Clearly one of the shootings was totally justified. The man was attacking the officer and the officer had a broken eye socket bone.
The evidence has been widely presented, so, no, you don't get "just once more". I will not litigate your nonsense as if it is worthwhile. It is not.

The forensic evidence showed that the man was in attack mode when he was shot. The shot placement was the top of his head which means his head was downward in position while he was running at the officer to "tackle" him.
Who did the tests? Could his head have been down because he was falling, in pain from the previous shots? Did an independent outside source do the testing, or was it someone connected to the government?

Forensics experts did the tests. They are VERY good at their jobs. Ever watched Forensic Files?
Some are, some aren't. There have been many cases of tainted evidence, misread DNA tests, and other botched tests. And, again, who did the tests? Was it an independent outside source, or was it someone associated with or connect with the government?

Are you kidding? Forensic EXPERTS from both sides examined the body and the crime scene. All were in agreement with the officer's story. Forensics don't lie.

It was...among others...a military forensics/coroner. And..Browns family lawyer did one.

Everyone came to the same conclusion.

Mike Brown was a violent criminal. Wilson tried to bring him to justice. Brown attacked Wilson in a manner that the Supreme Court (Graham vs Connor) has said can warrant deadly force.

This case is so cut and dry.

Exactly. The forensic evidence confirmed the officer's story.
Who examined the evidence? Was it an outside independent source? And, the dead man can't dispute the evidence. nor explain it.

The bottom line here is that the police have a job to do. If they come across a belligerant suspect who wants to fight, then they have to think of the safety of everyone and not just themselves. What would you suggest the police do? Just let black people go because they're black and might feel offended if a white police officer tries to arrest them or detain them after being called?
That's cute, very good. I have never ever said that police single out black people, never. Police abuse their power and authority with anyone they feel like it, regardless of skin color, nationality religion, or anything else. They do whatever they feel like doing to anyone that pleases them. In case you're curious or wondering, it's well documented. A couple of days ago on another thread on this forum, I listed a couple of dozen links to prove what I say about low-life social zero cops. You can love them and respect them all you want, it's your right, but don't expect those of us that know what they do to follow suit. We read the daily news and pay attention to what's going on in this country, especially on Main Street America. All of this didn't just start yesterday, it's been going on for many years now. They stories would fill a good size book. Do some research and then tell me how wonderful and great cops are. Tell me just how much they earn our respect.

Go read about the old men and old ladies they abuse and brutalize, go read about the children they molest and rape, go read about the stealing they do, the bribes they take, the false testimony they give in court, and the other wonderful things they do each and every day somewhere in this country.

Sorry, but you would be wrong. MOST police officers do not do these things.
51% is most. Stop trying to pretend that cop crime does not occur.

51%? Where do you come up with that number? Link? You can't just pull numbers out of your butt . . .
You are pulling them out of your butt. "MOST police officers do ot do these things", you say. Really? Link? And, yes, 51% does mean most.

Theres no link...to incidents that dont occur.

There are 900, 000 cops in America. Even if there were 9, 000 Mike Brown incidents per year...almost 200 per week...that'd only be 1% of cops. And we DO NOT have 200 Mike Browns per week. We have...like 1-2 at most.

So now, you are trying to say that the forensic experts are covering for the police? Good Lord. This belongs in the conspiracy theory section of the forum. Your conspiracy theories are worthless.

It was...among others...a military forensics/coroner. And..Browns family lawyer did one.

Mike Brown was a violent criminal. Wilson tried to bring him to justice. Brown attacked Wilson in a manner that the Supreme Court (Graham vs Connor) has said can warrant deadly force.

Who examined the evidence? Was it an outside independent source? And, the dead man can't dispute the evidence. nor explain it.

BOTH sides had their own forensics experts who all agreed with the officer's version of events. Are you sure you're an American? You don't seem to understand how forensics evidence in court cases works. Both the prosecutors and the defendants have their OWN experts.

That's cute, very good. I have never ever said that police single out black people, never. Police abuse their power and authority with anyone they feel like it, regardless of skin color, nationality religion, or anything else. They do whatever they feel like doing to anyone that pleases them. In case you're curious or wondering, it's well documented. A couple of days ago on another thread on this forum, I listed a couple of dozen links to prove what I say about low-life social zero cops. You can love them and respect them all you want, it's your right, but don't expect those of us that know what they do to follow suit. We read the daily news and pay attention to what's going on in this country, especially on Main Street America. All of this didn't just start yesterday, it's been going on for many years now. They stories would fill a good size book. Do some research and then tell me how wonderful and great cops are. Tell me just how much they earn our respect.

Go read about the old men and old ladies they abuse and brutalize, go read about the children they molest and rape, go read about the stealing they do, the bribes they take, the false testimony they give in court, and the other wonderful things they do each and every day somewhere in this country.

51%? Where do you come up with that number? Link? You can't just pull numbers out of your butt . . .
You are pulling them out of your butt. "MOST police officers do ot do these things", you say. Really? Link? And, yes, 51% does mean most.

There are 900, 000 cops in America. Even if there were 9, 000 Mike Brown incidents per year...almost 200 per week...that'd only be 1% of cops. And we DO NOT have 200 Mike Browns per week. We have...like 1-2 at most.
The Free Thought Project

READ READ READ READ

Thank you for making sense. That is a very rare occurrence around here obviously. :lol:

One expert was a highly regarded military coroner/forensics expert.

There arent many private crime scene investigators in the world. Thats why they used a military one...who isnt law enforcement.

A private group works on contract and CASH. Would you trust either side if someone gets to bid for the job?

BOTH sides had their own forensics experts who all agreed with the officer's version of events. Are you sure you're an American? You don't seem to understand how forensics evidence in court cases works. Both the prosecutors and the defendants have their OWN experts.
I am an American. Yes, I understand very well how evidence is handled, the tests, and how evidence can be tampered with and tainted. Do you have the names of the independent outside sources that examined the evidence in this case?

The Free Thought Project

READ READ READ READ

This means nothing. This is nothing but a website dedicated to people who hate the police. Lol. Who is responsible for the creation of this website? There is no "about us" available on this website. Not to mention, it in no way is an indictment of ALL or even MOST police officers. Lol. Silly.

Thank you for making sense. That is a very rare occurrence around here obviously. :lol:

They love science and math....until science and math supports cops.

The number of corrupt cops relative to the number of total cops is so tiny. They need to be removed for sure. But this much outrage...and these cops didnt even do anything wrong...is insane.

Its like having a million man march to protest a few 12 inch pot holes on the 2000 mile Interstate 95.

I am an American. Yes, I understand very well how evidence is handled, the tests, and how evidence can be tampered with and tainted. Do you have the names of the independent outside sources that examined the evidence in this case?

Do you not understand that both the prosecutor and the defendant have their own experts and that all agreed with the officer's version of events? The people who were trying to indict the officer had their OWN forensic experts that also agreed with the officer's version of events. IOW, he shot the man in self defense.

There arent many private crime scene investigators in the world. Thats why they used a military one...who isnt law enforcement.

A private group works on contract and CASH. Would you trust either side if someone gets to bid for the job?
After reading about many court cases where evidence was mishandled, tainted, and improperly processed, I don't trust any of them. We have many innocent citizens in our prisons today due to bad tests results, tainted evidence, and intentional improper testing. There's even a case where the FBI lab in Texas was caught giving the wrong test results in a case. I don't trust anyone connect to, or associated with the government.

They love science and math....until science and math supports cops.

The number of corrupt cops relative to the number of total cops is so tiny. They need to be removed for sure. But this much outrage...and these cops didnt even do anything wrong...is insane.

Its like having a million man march to protest a few 12 inch pot holes on the 2000 mile Interstate 95.

I agree. The liberals will attach like a leach to any story that indicts the police as being "racist." It's absolutely ridiculous.

After reading about many court cases where evidence was mishandled, tainted, and improperly processed, I don't trust any of them. We have many innocent citizens in our prisons today due to bad tests results, tainted evidence, and intentional improper testing. There's even a case where the FBI lab in Texas was caught giving the wrong test results in a case. I don't trust anyone connect to, or associated with the government.

Well, that's your own paranoia. I, for one, can agree that yes corruption exists and has occurred. It could happen far more than we even know, but that does not mean that MOST police or other authority figures are corrupt and enjoy shooting young black men. That is just not the case. Police officers have to undergo psychiatric evaluations on a regular basis.

Do you not understand that both the prosecutor and the defendant have their own experts and that all agreed with the officer's version of events? The people who were trying to indict the officer had their OWN forensic experts that also agreed with the officer's version of events. IOW, he shot the man in self defense.
There was only one side of the story to investigate and prove. The evidence examined had no story of the event other than the cop's story. The other story couldn't be told due to the other party being dead. No one actually saw Mr. Brown reach for the officer's weapon, while the officer was seated in his vehicle. The blood could've been the result of the office attacking Mr. Brown. There's no video, and witnesses were cherry picked. In addition, since Mr. Brown is dead, there's nothing to dispute the officer's word, nor how the evidence points in only one direction.

The physical evidence in the Michael Brown case supported the officer updated with DNA evidence - The Washington Post

There was only one side of the story to investigate and prove. The evidence examined had no story of the event other than the cop's story. The other story couldn't be told due to the other party being dead. No one actually saw Mr. Brown reach for the officer's weapon, while the officer was seated in his vehicle. The blood could've been the result of the office attacking Mr. Brown. There's no video, and witnesses were cherry picked. In addition, since Mr. Brown is dead, there's nothing to dispute the officer's word, nor how the evidence points in only one direction.

Wrong again. Read the link in my prior post #839 please.

Forum List

Back