Breaking: U.S. declines to veto U.N. Security Council resolution for Israel to stop ....

This is how it started for Apartheid South Africa. Things happen when the UN declares something illegal, e.g. apartheid, For example, now FIFA will be forced to ban settlement based football clubs and probably will ban settlement-based national team footballers. White South Africans I know tell me their exclusion from intyernational sporting events was one of the things they disliked most while Apartheid was the law of the land.

This letter was sent to FIFA even before today's vote:

"A senior United Nations official has written to Fifa to reiterate that the UN regards Israeli settlements – and by extension Israeli football teams that play in them – to be “without validity” and “illegal under international law”.

Wilfried Lemke, the UN special adviser on sport for development and peace, said all clubs playing in Fifa-recognised competitions should abide by its statutes – a demand being invoked by pro-Palestinian campaigners who want six settlement clubs to either relocate to Israeli territory or be banned from Fifa competition."

UN sets out position on Israeli settlement football clubs in letter to Fifa
Yes, the UN can be very annoying, but it can't change anything on the ground, and these kinds of anti Israel resolutions only reduce whatever influence UN officials have in Israel.

The UN can be annoying but the members of the UN can have a tremendous amount of influence. As South Africa found out.
Are you trying to sound stupid?

Just fact. I see your only response is a stupid one. I have forgotten more than you will ever learn about this issue, so it's better if you just shut up.

This is how it started for Apartheid South Africa. Things happen when the UN declares something illegal, e.g. apartheid, For example, now FIFA will be forced to ban settlement based football clubs and probably will ban settlement-based national team footballers. White South Africans I know tell me their exclusion from intyernational sporting events was one of the things they disliked most while Apartheid was the law of the land.

"A senior United Nations official has written to Fifa to reiterate that the UN regards Israeli settlements – and by extension Israeli football teams that play in them – to be “without validity” and “illegal under international law”.

Wilfried Lemke, the UN special adviser on sport for development and peace, said all clubs playing in Fifa-recognised competitions should abide by its statutes – a demand being invoked by pro-Palestinian campaigners who want six settlement clubs to either relocate to Israeli territory or be banned from Fifa competition."

Yes, the UN can be very annoying, but it can't change anything on the ground, and these kinds of anti Israel resolutions only reduce whatever influence UN officials have in Israel.

The UN can be annoying but the members of the UN can have a tremendous amount of influence. As South Africa found out.

Just fact. I see your only response is a stupid one. I have forgotten more than you will ever learn about this issue, so it's better if you just shut up.
You are a legend in your own mind, but everywhere else you are just a dull witted bigot.

You are a legend in your own mind, but everywhere else you are just a dull witted bigot.

No, I know what I am talking about, you are a brainwashed ignorant racist piece of crap that has never had anything but Zionist propaganda as source material.

No, I know what I am talking about, you are a brainwashed ignorant racist piece of crap that has never had anything but Zionist propaganda as source material.
The only thing you seem to know anything about is hate and bigotry.

Can you guys extrapolate on your take a bit more? I'm pretty damn ignorant when it comes to the ME. I was a fundamentalist for a few decades, so "God's chosen people" and etc, Israel had to become a nation, it's one of the steps in the end times progression.

So - who is right. Why is the US involved at all? Etc.

Your comment on the OP showed a very stable opinion, and now you say you're not so much informed on the subject? interesting.

"Declines to vote." = it's none of our business, that is my stable opinion.

Whether Israel or Palestine is right is completely up in the air, based on my post your're responding to.
Obama just stabbed Israel in the back today. The proper thing would have been for the US to vote NO. Instead the Godfather of the Muslim Brotherhood showed his true allegiance. John Bolton was just on Fox News and he said we should start defunding the United Mus....er, Nations. Donald Trump is pissed so it looks like the US Embassy will be moving to Jerusalem.

UN resolutions mean virtually zip, and Obama's opinions are about to be rendered even more irrelevent.

Our relationship - particularly the financial relationship - with that tired, useless organization will be reconsidered by summer.
I'm always amused that Israeli supporters cite the UN as giving Israel the legal right to exist in the first place, and then immediately after that say anything that the UN does or says is irrelevant.

Then you will be able to find links to this being said as I dont claim the UN gave Israel the legal right to exist, It was the LoN when it invented all the islamonazi nations

UN resolutions mean virtually zip, and Obama's opinions are about to be rendered even more irrelevent.

Our relationship - particularly the financial relationship - with that tired, useless organization will be reconsidered by summer.
I'm always amused that Israeli supporters cite the UN as giving Israel the legal right to exist in the first place, and then immediately after that say anything that the UN does or says is irrelevant.

Then you will be able to find links to this being said as I dont claim the UN gave Israel the legal right to exist, It was the LoN when it invented all the islamonazi nations
Israel's Legal Right To Exist

UN was a different place in 1948.
Today it's just a bunch of leftwing crazy nutters who live in a bubble world dreaming of what evil they can do.

Case in point - UN has ZERO resolutions against the Palestinians.
So the entire planet except for Israel and about 40% of the U.S. population are leftwing crazy nutters? Hmm :eusa_think:

And your link to support your implied claim is going to be posted. RIGHT ! Or will you now run the other way.

The fact is the UN is not indicative of what the population of the world thinks and believes, it is mired under left wing extremism and neo nazi propaganda. Demolish the UN and we will have 3 bodies looking out for their own, and the richest will get the better deal

Actually, it's Israel's enemies that claim the UN gave Israel the right to exist as a justification for trying to get the UN to grant the feuding Palestinian factions membership.
Yeah that's why the pro-Israel fanatics in the I/P forum are constantly citing the UN as justification. :rolleyes:

Cant see any posts to that effect on here, want to link to them

Chip, chip, chip, chip.

U.S. declines to veto U.N. Security Council resolution for Israel to stop Jewish settlement activity

The United States’ abstention Friday reflected mounting frustration in the Obama administration over settlement growth that the United States considers an obstacle to peace.

The resolution came one day after a scheduled vote was postponed when the sponsor, Egypt, withdrew it after the Egyptian president spoke by phone with President-elect Donald Trump. Friday’s resolution was sponsored by New Zealand, Malaysia, Venezuela and Senegal.

Shortly before the vote, several U.S. senators said that if it passed they would introduce legislation to cut off U.S. funding to the United Nations and to any states that voted in favor it.

Frankly, it's about damn time.
Come January 20, 2017, you'll be able to wipe your ass with Obama's opinion of Israel...

True.

Let's cut through the Gordian Knot, then.

Phukk the Palestinians.

And phukk the UN.

Vae victis.

There...

All fixed.

Actually, it's Israel's enemies that claim the UN gave Israel the right to exist as a justification for trying to get the UN to grant the feuding Palestinian factions membership.
Yeah that's why the pro-Israel fanatics in the I/P forum are constantly citing the UN as justification. :rolleyes:

Chip, chip, chip, chip.

Watch this space, as the possibility of another world wide economic collapse will soon have the west ganging up on the muslims.

Proving beyond reasonable doubt that Israel is a legal nation and has superiority over the arab muslims under international law.

And it does not justify Israel's right to exist it affirms it after the international law of 1923 that created the concept

Can you guys extrapolate on your take a bit more? I'm pretty damn ignorant when it comes to the ME. I was a fundamentalist for a few decades, so "God's chosen people" and etc, Israel had to become a nation, it's one of the steps in the end times progression.

So - who is right. Why is the US involved at all? Etc.

Your comment on the OP showed a very stable opinion, and now you say you're not so much informed on the subject? interesting.

"Declines to vote." = it's none of our business, that is my stable opinion.

Whether Israel or Palestine is right is completely up in the air, based on my post your're responding to.

Nonsense. there was najority against Israel in these votes, USA not taking a stand, was in itself, taking a stand.

If you think that ok, be my guest, but please don't pretent America was being "neutral" in this.

Obama isn't America sweetie...He'll be gone in a few weeks anyway

Forum List

Back