BREAKING: United States attacks Syria

:lol::lol::lol:

Ok then you can just go to the right-wing blogs instead. Or just distrust everyone and hide in your basement and subsist on beans.

Just curious...do you think FOX news is trustworthy?
i trust them slightly more than i would the AP, but when they use unnamed sources i am still skeptical

but Saudi still wanted us to stay there
we didnt force them to let us stay

assuming that's correct, if Bush allows a foreign country to put bases here, would the American people stand for it? or would there be some militia that decided to raise holy hell?

i trust them slightly more than i would the AP, but when they use unnamed sources i am still skeptical

Well, I'll be laughing at you when this turns out to be real. So good job with your skepticism.

I suppose you think the terrorist surveillance program is all a media conspiracy too?

Well, I'll be laughing at you when this turns out to be real. So good job with your skepticism.

I suppose you think the terrorist surveillance program is all a media conspiracy too?
have i said it wasnt real?
nope
i guess you dont understand what it means to be sketical

yeah, because i keep links from 3 years ago because i suspect morons like you to ask me for said proof 3 years later

:rolleyes:

Theres this new invention out. It allows you to search the internet. Its called Google, maybe you've heard of it?

have i said it wasnt real?
nope
i guess you dont understand what it means to be sketical

It means to doubt. You are doubting something which is 100% real. Which is idiotic, and will be confirmed when its shown to be 100% real.

It means to doubt. You are doubting something which is 100% real. Which is idiotic, and will be confirmed when its shown to be 100% real.
again, so far all we have is the Syrian Government claiming this happened
anhd a lot of news Orgs reporting on that claim
we have SOME news orgs claiming an unnamed source in the US millitary has confirmed it
you are TOO willing to trust an unnamed source

Theres this new invention out. It allows you to search the internet. Its called Google, maybe you've heard of it?

The Green Helmet guy staged bodies for photos. I am talking about a guy with a green hat that was photoed in different areas with or with out an ambulance and also claiming some atrocity. In one he points to a couple rusty holes on the top of his ambulance where the lights would be and claims he survived a Missile strike. In several others he is photoed lying like dead in rubble with the claim of some bombing against a village or town.

When you goggle all you get is the helmet guy.

again, so far all we have is the Syrian Government claiming this happened
anhd a lot of news Orgs reporting on that claim
we have SOME news orgs claiming an unnamed source in the US millitary has confirmed it
you are TOO willing to trust an unnamed source

When its an unnamed source saying that there is a conspiracy somewhere, or something hidden has happened, I'll withhold judgment. If an unnamed source in the US military is saying that we bombed Syria, while coincidentally enough at the SAME TIME Syria is saying they've been bombed...yeah I'll believe it.

Forum List

Back