BREAKING: University of Missouri football team on strike until president resigns!! Over racism

Libs can't say what should be done. They know nothing can. It's just human nature...and they can use it as a life long excuse and constant victimhood.

It's the AL Sharpton model. When racism HELPS them....they'll be sure to keep it alive.

Even by STAGING events like this.

What confused you about that sentence and how were the issues not his responsibility when he explicitedly said they were?

"Saying he takes "full responsibility for the inaction that has occurred,""

Simple question. If you were serious about this crap you would be full of better answers.

You ask me about the shit I complain about, 99% of the time I have ideas on what should be done and am only too happy to share them, if I can ever get you libs to do anything beyond spewing Logical Fallacies.

But you? YOu're just playing moronic games. YOu are happy that some white guy lost his job and the blacks are "empowered".

What you actually hope to be done? Errr, well, you don't have a fucking clue.

Because you're just loving the chaos and the hate.

Thats a statement not a question.

Youre ideas are stupid and idiotic. No one in their right mind would take you seriously.

I'm not playing games. I was commenting on the story when you decided to go all out deflection warrior.

Why are you asking what I want to be done again? I already told you to find out from the people that attend the school.

Yep. I've asked you enough questions.

Your responses have shown you to be full of shit.

Anytime you want to show otherwise, you are welcome to go back and actually say something real.

You fucking asshole.
You claimed it was a question but it was a statement. Just how stupid are you?
laugh.gif

I doubt I would ever want to show you anything. You would need to be important in some manner to me. You dont merit an answer because you are too dumb and deflect way too much.

Keep your gay sex fantasies to yourself. I dont mind that you are gay but I like women so no means no.

Now you're reduced to playing semantics.

What a fucking asshole.
Its not semantics when you declare you are asking a question but you make a statement. Do you know the difference between the two?

You bet these mushed brain children thought up these DEMANDs no less. you know there is someone behind this stirring up this crap. and I think we can guess who

get this crap

Follow
Brandon Kiley@BKSportsTalk

Here they are - the list of demands from #ConcernedStudent1950.

from
Mizzou President Timothy Wolfe Resigns Amid Growing Protest
Too bad the students dont realize you cant anything by demand. Especially going up against an institution that practices racism. I'm going to assume this was just goal setting.

LOL! What racism did the school practice?

Yes, I would like to know what that is

Simple question. If you were serious about this crap you would be full of better answers.

You ask me about the shit I complain about, 99% of the time I have ideas on what should be done and am only too happy to share them, if I can ever get you libs to do anything beyond spewing Logical Fallacies.

But you? YOu're just playing moronic games. YOu are happy that some white guy lost his job and the blacks are "empowered".

What you actually hope to be done? Errr, well, you don't have a fucking clue.

Because you're just loving the chaos and the hate.

Youre ideas are stupid and idiotic. No one in their right mind would take you seriously.

I'm not playing games. I was commenting on the story when you decided to go all out deflection warrior.

Why are you asking what I want to be done again? I already told you to find out from the people that attend the school.

Anytime you want to show otherwise, you are welcome to go back and actually say something real.

You fucking asshole.
laugh.gif

I doubt I would ever want to show you anything. You would need to be important in some manner to me. You dont merit an answer because you are too dumb and deflect way too much.

Keep your gay sex fantasies to yourself. I dont mind that you are gay but I like women so no means no.

What a fucking asshole.
Its not semantics when you declare you are asking a question but you make a statement. Do you know the difference between the two?

Do you understand the difference between two difference posts you moron?

You tribe won a battle. That's all you care about.

YOu don't care about RIght or Wrong, just seeing your guys win and your enemies lose, ie white people.

YOu racist asshole troll.

You fucking asshole.
laugh.gif

What a fucking asshole.

Do you understand the difference between two difference posts you moron?

You tribe won a battle. That's all you care about.

YOu don't care about RIght or Wrong, just seeing your guys win and your enemies lose, ie white people.

YOu racist asshole troll.
Your fuck up was in the same post moron.
laugh.gif

Well for starters he could have reacted a bit faster. Took his office six days to respond to the student body president reporting that he had racial slurs yelled at him on campus.

Everything he enacted to work on the issue seemed to start in the far future as well

THERE'S NO PROOF THAT HAPPENED.

The black student body president CLAIMS someone OFF CAMPUS yelled racial slurs at him from a pickup truck.

IT'S MADE UP. That's the latest trend in liberal race hustler world. MAKE UP a story and become famous. This jackass wanted 15 minutes of racial fame. And now....the University of Missouri president resigns over it.

That's it. Mob rule on college campuses. This one set precedent.

And this student body president MADE UP this incident to make himself famous. And it worked.
The story was about an incident on campus, not off. You have no reason, other than personal agenda, to disbelieve it.

Wrong. In the student body president own words.....a racial slur was yelled at him from a pickup truck "NEAR" campus.....in other words....not ON campus. Near. Not on.

90% chance he made it up as a publicity stunt.
0% chance the U of M president has any responsibility for an alleged off campus slur.

And the president just resigned. Over THIS???
You can quote that? Here's my source
MSA President Payton Head combats campus discrimination

"Head was walking through MU’s campus on the night of Friday, Sept. 11 when a group of men in the back of a pickup truck yelled racial slurs at him as they passed."

I have. Most say it was "near" campus. Now he says "middle of campus"??

HE MADE THE SHIT UP.

It's so obvious only a retarded asshole would fall for it.

And he says anyone who doesn't side with him needs to "check your privilege"!?

Yeah...please keep up this "check yo privilege" nonsense. You morons are turning most of America against you faster than you can imagine.
Lol. You've got nothing

o_O
THIS SHIT IS ANOTHER STAGED HATE CRIME.

You leftist morons are taking the bait every fucking time.

It's staged. Guaranteed.
Right. The drunk guy that was picked up by police for harassing black students was staged

So...all I can see is this whole thing is about some black footbal players claiming there is racist remarks by some white students.
No specifics, no names, no verifiable incidents as examples...just the claim.
And the man lost his job.

This is not America.

So...all I can see is this whole thing is about some black footbal players claiming there is racist remarks by some white students.

This is not America.
He didnt lose his job. He quit.

Yes this is still america. Its just not Jim Crow america.

This is not America.

He lost his job as the result of unverifiable accusations only.
People at his level are virtually never fired, they are allowed to resign. No doubt whatsoever he was heavily pushed.
I have read several articles and i have yet to see one single verifiable incident other than pure claims.
Reminds me of Salem, MA circa 1693.

This is not America.

People at his level are virtually never fired, they are allowed to resign. No doubt whatsoever he was heavily pushed.
I have read several articles and i have yet to see one single verifiable incident other than pure claims.
Do you have a link proving he was heavily pushed? I have proof he blamed his own inaction.

This is not America.

Do you have a link proving he was heavily pushed? I have proof he blamed his own inaction.
Provide it then.

This is not America.

Provide it then.
I already did but here it goes again. Now provide proof he was pushed out if you can.

University of Missouri president resigns amid race row - CNN.com

This is not America.

Provide it then.
I already did but here it goes again. Now provide proof he was pushed out if you can.

There won't be any proof he was pushed. The board pressured him to resign because they would lose face and money if the boycott went thru, guarantee it.

Provide it then.

There won't be any proof he was pushed. The board pressured him to resign because they would lose face and money if the boycott went thru, guarantee it.
So in other words you have nothing?

Provide it then.

So in other words you have nothing?

You obviously have absolutely no idea how resignations work.
ALl you have is him saying "I take full responsibility" - that is not proof.
You do understand that resignations in circumstances like this always-always-always have strings attached.
I guarantee you, in fact I would lay $5000 right now that he will receive a very-very generous package...so long as he maintains silence.
Guarantee it.

Address the issue please. You guys wanted to know what happened and even when the guy that stepped down admitted he didnt anything about the incidents you guys can only respond by whining. :laugh:

I did.

"Racist" Witch Hunt. THat's the issue. Looks like you're going to get one.

Blacks and libs clashed and blacks won.

The fact that the moronic lib administrator felt he had to fall on his sword is certainly important in that it shows that complete lack of moral courage by libs.
Not doing your job and stepping down is not a witch hunt. Its accepting responsibility for your inaction like the guy admitted. The fact that you are crying about it is amusing.
laugh.gif

It's not his job to care about a supposed racial slur that happened off campus or to implement policy changes over a shit swastika that was just as likely to be painted by a black loner as a white one.
He was as stupid as you...hence,unemployed.

This is for you.

:ahole-1::anj_stfu:
This is for you:

Roses are red, violets are blue.
I'm glad I'm not butthurt just like you...

This is not America.

That's right....because it's STAGED.

ALL over America there are black student activists watching this thinking "shit...I could allege someone did that to me...stage a hunger strike...and get famous and make our white president resign too".

Ok. So YOU are the 20 year president of State University.

In comes your secretary.

"Sir/Ma'am/Zi....our student body president is saying some white guys in a pickup near main entrance called him the N word. What should we do?"

"Well....is there proof? Do we know who it was?"

"No ma'am/sir/zi/xo......we dont."

"AH GOD DAMMIT....that's it....guess I have to resign now and end my career!!"

What would you do???
You should ask the guy that stepped down. Obviously he knows something should have been done.

Saying he takes "full responsibility for the inaction that has occurred,"

Still nothing on what actions would have satisfied you libs.

NOTHING will.

That's the beauty of eternal victimhood for them. It's a life long excuse.

This whole U of Missouri incident is ALL A HOAX. There isn't one bit of proof that ANY of it actually happened.
Why do you keep dodging the question...you keep saying it is a hoax.
Post the proof or STFU!!!

Forum List

Back