BREAKING: University of Missouri football team on strike until president resigns!! Over racism

Oh the irony.....

Now Missouri has to play BYU....a team of almost all white boys haha!!
Why is that ironic? You do realize there are white guys on the UoM and they supported the Black players during this strike right?

A few publicly did. SiriusXM College Football Radio interviewed a white Mizzou player who wanted anonymity (obvious reasons). He said the team is split. Said almost all the white players and some blacks ones are pissed because those morons are ruining the teams season, particularly the seniors who will never play again.
So the white guys didnt have the balls to come out and speak their mind? Typical of timid white guys.

Yes. The white guys didn't speak openly about it. Can you blame them? They'd be labeled by MSNBC as "MOST RACIST PERSON IN THE GALAXY" for a week.
I call that cowardly. Thats why no one respects cowards. If you speak on an issue be man/woman enough to stand up for your beliefs otherwise you loose all credibility. Like I said its typical of timid white guys.

It's ironic because Missouri is about to get beat down by BYU...a far better team and almost all white. Perfect timing.
Its ironic BYU is almost all white and better than Missouri? Why is that ironic?

God damn. Your SAT obviously is as low as your peers.

Missouri is in a week of racial strife and black protests and accusing whites of racism and their president of white privilege.

How ironic....that it's in a week that they play the whitest team in college football...BYU.

Oh the irony.....

Now Missouri has to play BYU....a team of almost all white boys haha!!
Why is that ironic? You do realize there are white guys on the UoM and they supported the Black players during this strike right?

A few publicly did. SiriusXM College Football Radio interviewed a white Mizzou player who wanted anonymity (obvious reasons). He said the team is split. Said almost all the white players and some blacks ones are pissed because those morons are ruining the teams season, particularly the seniors who will never play again.
So the white guys didnt have the balls to come out and speak their mind? Typical of timid white guys.

Yes. The white guys didn't speak openly about it. Can you blame them? They'd be labeled by MSNBC as "MOST RACIST PERSON IN THE GALAXY" for a week.
I call that cowardly. Thats why no one respects cowards. If you speak on an issue be man/woman enough to stand up for your beliefs otherwise you loose all credibility. Like I said its typical of timid white guys.

Because black fags like you are intolerant of differing opinons.

LIVE press conference as i type this....Head Coach Gary Pinkel just said he had players who didn't want to openly share their opinion. Hmm. Wonder why.

It's ironic because Missouri is about to get beat down by BYU...a far better team and almost all white. Perfect timing.
Its ironic BYU is almost all white and better than Missouri? Why is that ironic?

God damn. Your SAT obviously is as low as your peers.

Missouri is in a week of racial strife and black protests and accusing whites of racism and their president of white privilege.

How ironic....that it's in a week that they play the whitest team in college football...BYU.
Obviously you dont know what ironic means. What makes you think thats ironic they are playing a team full of mormons who are known to be primarily white?

LIVE press conference as i type this....Head Coach Gary Pinkel just said he had players who didn't want to openly share their opinion. Hmm. Wonder why.
So they were scared of their Black teammates? Hell most of the school is white. What are they afraid of? I still call that typical of you cowardly white boys. :laugh:

Strange it says here that the coach tweeted the team stood behind their protesting teammates

Coach Gary Pinkel on Twitter Can

Last edited:

So they were scared of their Black teammates? Hell most of the school is white. What are they afraid of? I still call that typical of you cowardly white boys. :laugh:

Strange it says here that the coach tweeted the team stood behind their protesting teammates

Coach Pinkel LIVE presser right now...SEC Network.

He says he was NOT supporting the cause....simply supporting his players. He also said many players said to him they did not support this boycott and wanted to play. Wow. HE may be the next one who is forced out!

Asked about anonymous white players who said the team is split...."I'm not naive to think that some players said they are in" but are not really in, and would not deny the team is split.

He says he was NOT supporting the cause....simply supporting his players. He also said many players said to him they did not support this boycott and wanted to play. Wow. HE may be the next one who is forced out!

Asked about anonymous white players who said the team is split...."I'm not naive to think that some players said they are in" but are not really in, and would not deny the team is split.

Of course he supported the cause. He was supporting his players and willing to risk a loss and a million dollar fine. Gimme a bread dude.
laugh.gif

Pretty sure some of the timid white boys pretended to be down with it. Typical of white boys.

Of course he supported the cause. He was supporting his players and willing to risk a loss and a million dollar fine. Gimme a bread dude.
laugh.gif

Pretty sure some of the timid white boys pretended to be down with it. Typical of white boys.

Watch his presser. He made sure to specify....he supported his players....NOT the cause of the hunger strike.

laugh.gif

Watch his presser. He made sure to specify....he supported his players....NOT the cause of the hunger strike.
His players supported the hunger strike. Try again.

laugh.gif

And how often had a parent supported their kid in an effort that they may not agree with...simply because they support their kids? Every day in America.

That's what Pinkel just said. Support his kids. Not necessarily their cause.

laugh.gif

And how often had a parent supported their kid in an effort that they may not agree with...simply because they support their kids? Every day in America.

Support is one thing. He even stopped practice for the entire team. Taking on a million dollar fine is more than just supporting them. Try again.

" He said the team as a whole would not practice until the 32 black players who began the boycott were prepared to resume."

laugh.gif

Support is one thing. He even stopped practice for the entire team. Taking on a million dollar fine is more than just supporting them. Try again.

" He said the team as a whole would not practice until the 32 black players who began the boycott were prepared to resume."

In today's climate...what choice did he have? Say "OK well we will go on without them" and be shamed by the media as a white racist coach?? HE has a career he wants to keep too.

Anyone with a career they like at UM had better toe the racial line....

OH SNAP!!! News just announced as I type....DOWN GOES THE CHANCELLOR ALSO HAHA!! Missouri president gone. Just announced....the U of M Chancellor is also resigning!!!!

That place is going into the shitter!

Missouri football players to boycott until president Tim Wolfe resigns

Wow. Craziness. Most of the Missouri Tigers football team is going on a strike/boycott until their demand of the school president resigns.....over claims he hasn't done enough about racial incidents. Some include racist graffiti on walls.

I'm not sure what they expect him to do....over the than kick whites off campus maybe. Not sure. Wonder how much of this is inspired from Ferguson down the road.

So...maybe Missouri is forfeiting the rest of their games????

Missouri was the 2013 and 2014 SEC East Division Champions.

This year....they're second from dead last in the conference.

Can't help but think their "cause" would be different if they were in 1st place.

Sports have no place in higher learning and do nothing but corrupt education.

There needs to be a wall of separation between school and sports.

laugh.gif

In today's climate...what choice did he have? Say "OK well we will go on without them" and be shamed by the media as a white racist coach?? HE has a career he wants to keep too.

Anyone with a career they like at UM had better toe the racial line....

OH SNAP!!! News just announced as I type....DOWN GOES THE CHANCELLOR ALSO HAHA!! Missouri president gone. Just announced....the U of M Chancellor is also resigning!!!!

That place is going into the shitter!
Why do you say the place is going into the shitter? Do you think those are the only people on earth qualified to run a university?

Deans, faculty call for MU Chancellor R. Bowen Loftin to resign

Awe how cute....they thought the radical libs would stop at the U of M system president? NOPE. He resigned. And immediately the radicals announced a petition for the U of M white male chancellor to resign!

And BOOM!! THERE he goes! He announced resignation 5 minutes ago.

Whose next??? Hell...what campus is next???
Good stuff. Get rid of all the old white men that allowed and condoned a climate of racism to exist at the university.

Again, I love love love it when liberals get bit in the ass by their own insanely stupid ideas and policies!

Liberal campuses created this social justice Frankenstein. Now...it turns on them.

Deans, faculty call for MU Chancellor R. Bowen Loftin to resign

Awe how cute....they thought the radical libs would stop at the U of M system president? NOPE. He resigned. And immediately the radicals announced a petition for the U of M white male chancellor to resign!

And BOOM!! THERE he goes! He announced resignation 5 minutes ago.

Whose next??? Hell...what campus is next???
Good stuff. Get rid of all the old white men that allowed and condoned a climate of racism to exist at the university.
Sounds good to me. Let the criminal black element take over the schools in this country. They'll be AWESOME!

Lolol....this is priceless. I like it when ass kissing progressives have to eat shit.

Forum List

Back