BREAKING: University of Missouri football team on strike until president resigns!! Over racism

Deans, faculty call for MU Chancellor R. Bowen Loftin to resign

Awe how cute....they thought the radical libs would stop at the U of M system president? NOPE. He resigned. And immediately the radicals announced a petition for the U of M white male chancellor to resign!

And BOOM!! THERE he goes! He announced resignation 5 minutes ago.

Whose next??? Hell...what campus is next???

Who cares? Not me. Let the liberal universities fall. They're a cancer anyway.

Student Journalist is harassed and blocked by protesters...whose claim is he has no right to photograph them on public property. Yeah.
Listen to what these morons say to him...

Idiocy and chaos -- 2 pts
Freedom of Speech -- 0 pts

My compliments to the Black athletes that made this happen. This is how you effect change. You hurt their pocketbooks and all types of things start happening. You complain to them about what they are doing to you and expect them to stop then you are just wasting your time.

It's ironic because Missouri is about to get beat down by BYU...a far better team and almost all white. Perfect timing.
Its ironic BYU is almost all white and better than Missouri? Why is that ironic?

God damn. Your SAT obviously is as low as your peers.

Missouri is in a week of racial strife and black protests and accusing whites of racism and their president of white privilege.

How ironic....that it's in a week that they play the whitest team in college football...BYU.
This Sat.'s game will be the most watched all year.
Final score: BYU 48 UM 3
Take this to the bank.

These Government commie camps are now nothing more but to train little mush brains in how to be offended over every little thing, like a freaking cotton ball and then to go screech you head off with a list of demands for blaaa blaa blaa

Homeschool is all I can think of then subject them to all this BS

It's ironic because Missouri is about to get beat down by BYU...a far better team and almost all white. Perfect timing.
Its ironic BYU is almost all white and better than Missouri? Why is that ironic?

God damn. Your SAT obviously is as low as your peers.

Missouri is in a week of racial strife and black protests and accusing whites of racism and their president of white privilege.

How ironic....that it's in a week that they play the whitest team in college football...BYU.
This Sat.'s game will be the most watched all year.
Final score: BYU 48 UM 3
Take this to the bank.
If that is going to be the score then realize that every loss is an opportunity to grow.

These Government commie camps are now nothing more but to train little mush brains in how to be offended over every little thing, like a freaking cotton ball and then to go screech you head off with a list of demands for blaaa blaa blaa

Homeschool is all I can think of then subject them to all this BS
what an uneducated moron, I bet you didn't even finish high school

Soooo…I don't know if this was brought up yet..but these racists who wanted this guy to resign…do you think they vote for the democrats on election day….and considering they are citing the racist history of the University as an excuse to push their own racism……will they now demand that the democrat party disband, and that all of it's assets be given for reparations to the blacks who were never slaves?

Soooo…I don't know if this was brought up yet..but these racists who wanted this guy to resign…do you think they vote for the democrats on election day….and considering they are citing the racist history of the University as an excuse to push their own racism……will they now demand that the democrat party disband, and that all of it's assets be given for reparations to the blacks who were never slaves?
Probably not since the Dems self corrected and now at least attempt to appear to address the issues.

The missouri state flag has the colors red, white and blue on it with some stars...
The confederate battle flag has the colors red, white and blue on it with some stars...
Therefore the missouri state flag is a racist symbol of white privilege and must be taken down.

More slaves were imported into this country under the stars and stripes than under the confederate stars and bars...therefore the u.s. flag is a symbol of racism and white privilege and must be taken down...
maybe we could rename our country oprahland or mandelaville and they'd be happy...

We MUST appease the negroes at any cost or they will cause a disturbance....all good, though...let them keep pushing...

Probably not since the Dems self corrected and now at least attempt to appear to address the issues.

They didn't self correct, they changed tactics and added the racists of all races to their party….all of the core groups of the democrat party are openly and proudly racist…..and then they pretend to be against racism……

Deans, faculty call for MU Chancellor R. Bowen Loftin to resign

Awe how cute....they thought the radical libs would stop at the U of M system president? NOPE. He resigned. And immediately the radicals announced a petition for the U of M white male chancellor to resign!

And BOOM!! THERE he goes! He announced resignation 5 minutes ago.

Whose next??? Hell...what campus is next???

Who cares? Not me. Let the liberal universities fall. They're a cancer anyway.
You dont have a degree, do you?

We MUST appease the negroes at any cost or they will cause a disturbance....all good, though...let them keep pushing...

And then what? What are you specifically going to do? Talking harshly on the internet doesnt really accomplish much. You are already a year too late with your race war. Is this just more of the same empty promises you cave monkeys like to make on the internet or is this for real this time?

Last edited:

They didn't self correct, they changed tactics and added the racists of all races to their party….all of the core groups of the democrat party are openly and proudly racist…..and then they pretend to be against racism……
Do you have a link for that or do you expect me to take your word for it? I do have a link where the GOP admitted they courted the vote of racists. Do you want to compare or is your post just a lot of hot air looking for a place to rise?

Do you have a link for that or do you expect me to take your word for it? I do have a link where the GOP admitted they courted the vote of racists. Do you want to compare or is your post just a lot of hot air looking for a place to rise?

Sorry…the Southern Strategy is a liberal myth…the guy who proposed it was not listened to, one guy…..whose idea was rejected….I have those links as well….the democrats have never changed…and again, all of their core groups in the party are openly and proudly racist…..

Sorry…the Southern Strategy is a liberal myth…the guy who proposed it was not listened to, one guy…..whose idea was rejected….I have those links as well….the democrats have never changed…and again, all of their core groups in the party are openly and proudly racist…..
Its more than one guy but like I said lets compare. Are you afraid?

BTW who is this guy you are referring to and do you have links to support your claim? The reason I ask is because several members of the GOP have admitted the southern strategy. Lets be specific in our claims.

Its more than one guy but like I said lets compare. Are you afraid?

I don't have the time…..but here to hold you over

Tell me…which groups below…core groups of the democrat party…tell me which ones are not openly and proudly racist…?

Article that lists past democrat racism in detail...and other stuff post this...if it comes up...

Will Democrats Apologize for Slavery and Segregation The American Spectator

Articles When Erasing Symbols of Slavery Don t Forget the Democratic Party

Does it never get old attributing racism to the one group in this country conservatives/libertarians/Tea Party members who aren't racist.....? There are actual...honest to goodness racists in the democrat party, the party of racism...la raza, the hispanic racists, the NAACP, the Nation of Islam...black racists...including jesse jackson, al sharpton, jeremiah wright and barak obama, black racist leaders......since you guys voted for a racist...barak obama, who sat in a racist church for 20 years, allowed a black racist to marry him and his wife and a black racist to baptize his daughters, and have actual white democrats with ties to actual segregationists still in your party...bill clinton (a sexual predator to boot) whose political mentor was willam fulbright...an actual segregationist...and robert "sheets" byrd (named sheets by tip o'neal for his membership in the democrat kkk).......

Which party do these known racists and racist groups belong to.....

La Raza...hispanic racists
The nation of islam....black racists
the NAACP, the modern version...black racists (they just kicked out a white woman...remember?)
the congressional black caucus....

George takei...asian racist...
Al sharpton...black racist
jesse jackson...black racist
raul guitierrez...latino racist...
bill clinton...white racist....remember the old segregationists...he gave them medals and presented statues in their honor
robert "kkk" byrd...white racist
barak obama...black racist ( sat in a rabidly racist church for 20 years and was good friends with the racist pastor, the rabid racist pastor, jeremiah wright married the obama's and baptized their children0

So before I go…a quick look at the lie of the southern strategy…….

Nixon’s Southern Strategy: The Democrat-Lie Keeping Their Control Over the Black Community | Black Quill and Ink

In fact, Nixon made it clear to the southern elected officials that he would not compromise on the civil rights issue.

“On civil rights, Thurmond knew my position was very different from his,” Nixon wrote. “I was for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and he was against it. Although he disagreed with me, he respected my sincerity and candor.”

The same scenario played out among elected officials and voters in other southern states won by Nixon. They laid their feelings aside and supported him because of his economic platform’”not because Nixon sent messages on a frequency only racists can hear.

Forum List

Back