BREAKING: University of Missouri football team on strike until president resigns!! Over racism

I think you need your confederate handkerchief to dry your eyes, because white people have always had it so rough. It just breaks my heart to see you this way. :D

Cruella; as a leftist, you have a heart filled with hate and a head filled with shit: such is the nature of democrats.

Do you want a race war? That appears to be the end game of your filthy party - is it what YOU want?

I assume you're white and spew racist hatred to please your masters. But let's say that you push your hatred of whites to the point that violence takes hold, and I think we are pretty close; what do you imagine the result will be? 11% of the population will subdue 63%? Particularly when the 63% is vastly better educated and better armed?

Your party seeks to create turmoil, to cause violence and seize absolute power, following exactly the strategy of Adolf Hitler. I understand history, so I understand your evil party. But what do YOU think you will gain? Revenge against those who have done better than you?

Why is a black person so bothered if a white person doesn;t like them because of their race?

I;m sure if another black person doesn't like another black person for whatever reason they would not care. So what is this "WANTING TO BE ACCEPTED BY WHITES" all about?

Former Mizzou Star Michael Sam: ‘I Did Not Experience Any Racial Issues’

Former star football player at the University of Missouri Michael Sam said on MSNBC Monday that he was sad to see University President Tim Wolfe leave the way he did, and that he never personally experienced any racism at the school.

Wolfe was forced to resign after a student protest of his handling of racial issues and after the Missouri football team refused to practice until he was gone. “First off, I really have a lot of respect for Tim, and it’s sad he had to leave under these circumstances,” Sam said, before adding that he agreed with the decision.

“During your time as a student, did you feel any type of undercurrent of entrenched racism on campus?” asked host Thomas Roberts.

“As a former student-athlete here, I did not experience any racial issues here,” he admitted.

Former Mizzou Star Michael Sam: ‘I Did Not Experience Any Racial Issues’
Well he is a big Black guy. Racist white guys are too cowardly to say anything to him.

Why is a black person so bothered if a white person doesn;t like them because of their race?

I;m sure if another black person doesn't like another black person for whatever reason they would not care. So what is this "WANTING TO BE ACCEPTED BY WHITES" all about?
I definitely agree. Some Black people actually act surprised that whites are still employing racism to hold them back. When Black people start spending their time outworking whites instead of complaining to the very people that are upholding racism, they will understand there is nothing stopping them

Oh the irony.....

Now Missouri has to play BYU....a team of almost all white boys haha!!
Why is that ironic? You do realize there are white guys on the UoM and they supported the Black players during this strike right?

A few publicly did. SiriusXM College Football Radio interviewed a white Mizzou player who wanted anonymity (obvious reasons). He said the team is split. Said almost all the white players and some blacks ones are pissed because those morons are ruining the teams season, particularly the seniors who will never play again.
So the white guys didnt have the balls to come out and speak their mind? Typical of timid white guys.

Yes. The white guys didn't speak openly about it. Can you blame them? They'd be labeled by MSNBC as "MOST RACIST PERSON IN THE GALAXY" for a week.

So fucking what. You certainly don't mind showing your racist ass, as long as its behind a keyboard. These are big boys, they can either man up or be a pussy.

When's the last time you spoke out against an angry mob, pussy?

So before I go…a quick look at the lie of the southern strategy…….

Nixon’s Southern Strategy: The Democrat-Lie Keeping Their Control Over the Black Community | Black Quill and Ink

In fact, Nixon made it clear to the southern elected officials that he would not compromise on the civil rights issue.

“On civil rights, Thurmond knew my position was very different from his,” Nixon wrote. “I was for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and he was against it. Although he disagreed with me, he respected my sincerity and candor.”

The same scenario played out among elected officials and voters in other southern states won by Nixon. They laid their feelings aside and supported him because of his economic platform’”not because Nixon sent messages on a frequency only racists can hear.

Of course that's a right wing extremist site, and not a credible source.

Goggle The NEw York Times, The Myth of the Southern Strategy.

You'll see the same point being made by real research, by lefty professors even.
People can research it until they turn blue in the face. It wont change the fact that 2 GOP chairmen admitted to the southern strategy. :laugh:

2 moron establishment types who believe the shit you lefties spew from your mouths.

Nixon's was strong on Civil Rights. The idea he pandered to racists in the south is bullshit.

So the white guys didnt have the balls to come out and speak their mind? Typical of timid white guys.

Yes. The white guys didn't speak openly about it. Can you blame them? They'd be labeled by MSNBC as "MOST RACIST PERSON IN THE GALAXY" for a week.

Like I said, Witch hunt.

Don't you ever get tired of being a victim?

Well, I'm not personally involved so I'm not the victim of this witch hunt.

I'm just speaking out against the injustice and the damage to society of it all.

That doesn't make sense to you? SPeaking out against injustice?

I think you need your confederate handkerchief to dry your eyes, because white people have always had it so rough. It just breaks my heart to see you this way. :D

They are having it rough now.

And this witch hunt that has cost two men their jobs, ruined the final season of several students, and insulted and slandered the entire white population of that school is just one example.

So fuck you dickhead.

I;m sick of black people complaining about racism because it;s never going to end so just accept the shit and shut the fuck up. So do they think race relations will improve now that the president has resigned??

Im black by the way

This isn't racism. THis is bullshit accusations of racism.

Easy solution let the Black players go to play at other schools, that ARE NOT RACIST, and let the team replace all the Black players with whites:rofl:, they will probably lose the rest of their games..

I have never heard of a school with all white players compete ,probably because crackers can't play football like Blacks can, they are slower, less athletic, can't jump or run as fast, whitey has no game compared to the Negro, stick to golf..:woohoo:
Peyton Manning just laughed at you.

Peyton Manning

Joe Montana

Brian Urlacher

Terry Bradshaw

Tom Brady

Many more white athletes are laughing at that stupid comment by the other poster.

Whites can play Football, Baseball, and Hockey ( Which to me take more talent than playing football ) and some are good at Basketball too...

I guess some want to make this a white versus black nonsense, and when they do they come off as petty individuals...

Very true. Whites play football well. One difference is many whites have pussy liberals as parents and won't allow them to play football. Blacks...not so much.

:cuckoo:

Like I said, Witch hunt.

I'm just speaking out against the injustice and the damage to society of it all.

And this witch hunt that has cost two men their jobs, ruined the final season of several students, and insulted and slandered the entire white population of that school is just one example.

So fuck you dickhead.

can you manage to post without hurling expletives at people just because they don't agree with your extreme pov?

which is to say pretty much everyone normal.

can you manage to post without hurling expletives at people just because they don't agree with your extreme pov?

Did they catch another white person in a position of responsibility, mz. Fakejew? Will you and your fellow Bolsheviks riot until the hated white is fired? (or worse!)

Hey, that can be the new DNC motto: "Whitey need not apply."

Did they catch another white person in a position of responsibility, mz. Fakejew? Will you and your fellow Bolsheviks riot until the hated white is fired? (or worse!)

Hey, that can be the new DNC motto: "Whitey need not apply."

Except to pay the taxes that support the left......they definitely need them for that.......

Is the crack in Missouri different from the crack everywhere else? Black people in Missouri are more eacko than others.

Like I said, Witch hunt.

So fuck you dickhead.

I always strive to treat people with the respect, or lack there of they show me.

Carla, dismissed my completely reasonable, valid on topic response with a very thinly veiled implication that I was a racist.

As you libs tend to use "racist" not in it's original meaning of having anything to do with Race but merely as a vicious slander, I responded appropriately.

YOu libs might think that you have the right to go around viciously slandering conservatives you disagree with and be treated with completely civility in return.

I strongly disagree and will act accordingly.

YOu want a civil conversation? Then stop calling people names.

Dummy.

(That was gauged to be equivalent to your "normal" crack)

So fuck you dickhead.

I always strive to treat people with the respect, or lack there of they show me.

Carla, dismissed my completely reasonable, valid on topic response with a very thinly veiled implication that I was a racist.

As you libs tend to use "racist" not in it's original meaning of having anything to do with Race but merely as a vicious slander, I responded appropriately.

YOu libs might think that you have the right to go around viciously slandering conservatives you disagree with and be treated with completely civility in return.

Dummy.

i stopped reading at your disrespectful spewing of the word "libs".

you think you're more polite than you are.

because you aren't polite at all. saying disgusting things in a nice way is no less rude.

So fuck you dickhead.

Dummy.

because you aren't polite at all. saying disgusting things in a nice way is no less rude.
Stop crying twitt.

On topic I BURNED all my Mizzou clothing after this fiasco. I will also NEVER watch another Mizzou game.

So fuck you dickhead.

Dummy.

Then you cheated yourself.

YOu LIBERALS are the ones who are so blind that you think you are being polite while you are calling people the most venomous names with little if any justification.

I will not join you in your fantasy that my disagreement with you makes me a bad person, and if you insult me without cause I will insult you back.

So fuck you dickhead.

Dummy.

Then you cheated yourself.

YOu LIBERALS are the ones who are so blind that you think you are being polite while you are calling people the most venomous names with little if any justification.

I will not join you in your fantasy that my disagreement with you makes me a bad person, and if you insult me without cause I will insult you back.

not reading your spew is most definitely NOT cheating myself.

it is sparing myself wingnuttery.

now, when you're a good boy who learns how to have civil discussion, no doubt you'll find people to engage you.

good luck.

Forum List

Back