BREAKING: University of Missouri football team on strike until president resigns!! Over racism

In the meantime, while I wait for you to get your stuff together, I will post where a GOP chairman admitted to the southern strategy.

USATODAY.com - GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics

"Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South."

Sorry but thats just an opinion piece on some weird site. I need something legit for one and as I asked please tell me the specific person that you claim is not credible.

The opinion piece points to the actual news article written about Kevin Phillipes and that pieced tells how he was rejected by nixon….

Believe it or not, the entire myth was created by an unknown editor at the New York Times who didn’t do his job and read a story he was given to edit.

On May 17, 1970, the New York Times published an article written by James Boyd. The headline, written by our unknown editor, was “Nixon’s Southern Strategy: It’s All in the Charts.”

The article was about a very controversial political analyst named Kevin Phillips. Phillips believed that everyone voted according to their ethnic background, not according to their individual beliefs. And all a candidate had to do is frame their message according to whatever moves a particular ethnic group.

Phillips offered his services to the Nixon campaign. But if our unknown editor had bothered to read the story completely, he would’ve seen that Phillip’s and his theory was completely rejected!

Boyd wrote in his article, “Though Phillips’s ideas for an aggressive anti-liberal campaign strategy that would hasten defection of the working-class democrats to the republicans did not prevail in the 1968 campaign, he won the respect John Mitchell.” (Mitchell was a well-known Washington insider at the time).

A lazy, negligent editor partially read the story. And wrote a headline for it that attributed Nixon’s campaign success–to a plan he rejected.

In the meantime, while I wait for you to get your stuff together, I will post where a GOP chairman admitted to the southern strategy.

"Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South."

Yeah…and he is an idiot….an example of an establishment republican trying to curry favor with the democrats by trashing other republicans…….

And here is some material so that you can educate yourself on the truth of nixon and the lie the democrats keep telling…

the creator of the southern strategy was rejected….

Nixon’s Southern Strategy: The Democrat-Lie Keeping Their Control Over the Black Community | Black Quill and Ink

Desegregation before brown…kevin d. williams

on what Goldwater did for civil rights

Desegregation, before Brown | National Review Online

Red state article on Southern strategy myth…..detailed….good look

The Southern Strategy Myth and the Lost Majority | RedState

Goldwater had supported the 1957 and 1960 acts but believed that Title II and Title VII of the 1964 bill were unconstitutional, based in part on a 75-page brief from Robert Bork. But far from extending a welcoming hand to southern segregationists, he named as his running mate a New York representative, William E. Miller, who had been the co-author of Republican civil-rights legislation in the 1950s. The Republican platform in 1964 was hardly catnip for Klansmen: It spoke of the Johnson administration’s failure to help further the “just aspirations of the minority groups” and blasted the president for his refusal “to apply Republican-initiated retraining programs where most needed, particularly where they could afford new economic opportunities to Negro citizens.” Other planks in the platform included: “improvements of civil rights statutes adequate to changing needs of our times; such additional administrative or legislative actions as may be required to end the denial, for whatever unlawful reason, of the right to vote; continued opposition to discrimination based on race, creed, national origin or sex.” And Goldwater’s fellow Republicans ran on a 1964 platform demanding “full implementation and faithful execution of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and all other civil rights statutes, to assure equal rights and opportunities guaranteed by the Constitution to every citizen.” Some dog whistle.
More on the myth….
The Myth of the Racist Republicans

Yeah…and he is an idiot….an example of an establishment republican trying to curry favor with the democrats by trashing other republicans…….

So is this the guy you were claiming was an idiot and not credible? Really? The Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman ? How about this guy that also made the same claim? Lee Atwater

Now the MU police department has sent out an email telling anyone who observes anyone using "hurtful speech" to call the cops.
University of Missouri Police Ask Students to Report ‘Hurtful Speech’
Good fucking bye to the First Amendment.
That's the end folks.
Obama's LIB PC police state has formally began taking over the country.
What's next?
I honestly suspect that Obama will create some sort of 'false flag' major incident and declare Martial Law. Suspending the elections and declare himself as some sort of permanent Interim President.
No BS. I wouldn't have ever dreamed of such a thing happening before.
Now my 'something very bad is about to happen' antennae are up. Many years in situations where this instinct can save one's life is surfacing.

Now the MU police department has sent out an email telling anyone who observes anyone using "hurtful speech" to call the cops.
That's the end folks.
What's next?
I honestly suspect that Obama will create some sort of 'false flag' major incident and declare Martial Law. Suspending the elections and declare himself as some sort of permanent Interim President.
Now my 'something very bad is about to happen' antennae are up. Many years in situations where this instinct can save one's life is surfacing.
Youre a fucking idiot. :laugh:

Oh the irony.....

Now Missouri has to play BYU....a team of almost all white boys haha!!
Why is that ironic? You do realize there are white guys on the UoM and they supported the Black players during this strike right?

A few publicly did. SiriusXM College Football Radio interviewed a white Mizzou player who wanted anonymity (obvious reasons). He said the team is split. Said almost all the white players and some blacks ones are pissed because those morons are ruining the teams season, particularly the seniors who will never play again.
So the white guys didnt have the balls to come out and speak their mind? Typical of timid white guys.

Yes. The white guys didn't speak openly about it. Can you blame them? They'd be labeled by MSNBC as "MOST RACIST PERSON IN THE GALAXY" for a week.

Like I said, Witch hunt.

So is this the guy you were claiming was an idiot and not credible? Really? The Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman ? How about this guy that also made the same claim? Lee Atwater

Yeah…both morons…..they either don't know the truth or don't see a reason to go through all the detail needed to explain the truth….

Do you realize the irony of Ken Mehlman apologizing for racism that never happened in the Republican party…to the NAACP a democrat racist group….you don't see the problem with that?

And you didn't answer my question…which of the groups I listed are not openly and proudly racist….and are core groups of the democrat party?

That's the end folks.
What's next?
Youre a fucking idiot. :laugh:

Coming from you, THAT IRONIC!

Missouri football players to boycott until president Tim Wolfe resigns

Wow. Craziness. Most of the Missouri Tigers football team is going on a strike/boycott until their demand of the school president resigns.....over claims he hasn't done enough about racial incidents. Some include racist graffiti on walls.

I'm not sure what they expect him to do....over the than kick whites off campus maybe. Not sure. Wonder how much of this is inspired from Ferguson down the road.

So...maybe Missouri is forfeiting the rest of their games????

Missouri was the 2013 and 2014 SEC East Division Champions.

This year....they're second from dead last in the conference.

Can't help but think their "cause" would be different if they were in 1st place.

Sports have no place in higher learning and do nothing but corrupt education.

There needs to be a wall of separation between school and sports.

Sports is not what is destroying this school as we watch.

It's Political Correctness and Liberalism.

Which of these core democrat groups, that are openly, and proudly racist…..are not racist groups in the democrat party, the home of racism in America….?

Article that lists past democrat racism in detail...and other stuff post this...if it comes up...

Will Democrats Apologize for Slavery and Segregation The American Spectator

Articles When Erasing Symbols of Slavery Don t Forget the Democratic Party

Does it never get old attributing racism to the one group in this country conservatives/libertarians/Tea Party members who aren't racist.....? There are actual...honest to goodness racists in the democrat party, the party of racism...la raza, the hispanic racists, the NAACP, the Nation of Islam...black racists...including jesse jackson, al sharpton, jeremiah wright and barak obama, black racist leaders......since you guys voted for a racist...barak obama, who sat in a racist church for 20 years, allowed a black racist to marry him and his wife and a black racist to baptize his daughters, and have actual white democrats with ties to actual segregationists still in your party...bill clinton (a sexual predator to boot) whose political mentor was willam fulbright...an actual segregationist...and robert "sheets" byrd (named sheets by tip o'neal for his membership in the democrat kkk).......

Which party do these known racists and racist groups belong to.....

La Raza...hispanic racists
The nation of islam....black racists
the NAACP, the modern version...black racists (they just kicked out a white woman...remember?)
the congressional black caucus....

George takei...asian racist...
Al sharpton...black racist
jesse jackson...black racist
raul guitierrez...latino racist...
bill clinton...white racist....remember the old segregationists...he gave them medals and presented statues in their honor
robert "kkk" byrd...white racist
barak obama...black racist ( sat in a rabidly racist church for 20 years and was good friends with the racist pastor, the rabid racist pastor, jeremiah wright married the obama's and baptized their children0

Which of these core democrat groups, that are openly, and proudly racist…..are not racist groups in the democrat party, the home of racism in America….?

Article that lists past democrat racism in detail...and other stuff post this...if it comes up...

Will Democrats Apologize for Slavery and Segregation The American Spectator

Articles When Erasing Symbols of Slavery Don t Forget the Democratic Party

Does it never get old attributing racism to the one group in this country conservatives/libertarians/Tea Party members who aren't racist.....? There are actual...honest to goodness racists in the democrat party, the party of racism...la raza, the hispanic racists, the NAACP, the Nation of Islam...black racists...including jesse jackson, al sharpton, jeremiah wright and barak obama, black racist leaders......since you guys voted for a racist...barak obama, who sat in a racist church for 20 years, allowed a black racist to marry him and his wife and a black racist to baptize his daughters, and have actual white democrats with ties to actual segregationists still in your party...bill clinton (a sexual predator to boot) whose political mentor was willam fulbright...an actual segregationist...and robert "sheets" byrd (named sheets by tip o'neal for his membership in the democrat kkk).......

Which party do these known racists and racist groups belong to.....

La Raza...hispanic racists
The nation of islam....black racists
the NAACP, the modern version...black racists (they just kicked out a white woman...remember?)
the congressional black caucus....

George takei...asian racist...
Al sharpton...black racist
jesse jackson...black racist
raul guitierrez...latino racist...
bill clinton...white racist....remember the old segregationists...he gave them medals and presented statues in their honor
robert "kkk" byrd...white racist
barak obama...black racist ( sat in a rabidly racist church for 20 years and was good friends with the racist pastor, the rabid racist pastor, jeremiah wright married the obama's and baptized their children0

Wow. Craziness. Most of the Missouri Tigers football team is going on a strike/boycott until their demand of the school president resigns.....over claims he hasn't done enough about racial incidents. Some include racist graffiti on walls.

I'm not sure what they expect him to do....over the than kick whites off campus maybe. Not sure. Wonder how much of this is inspired from Ferguson down the road.

Can't help but think their "cause" would be different if they were in 1st place.

If these students were actually busy studying to improve their future, they wouldn't be doing this BS because they wouldn't even have time. Being in college is a great opportunity for them, they have tutors and teachers eating out of their hand, bending over backwards for them to help them succeed if they wanted too but they don't even see whats in front of them.

This is the fault of Liberal professors and their so called Black Studies. Teaching kids to be disgruntled activists looking for racism everywhere. Schools are making millions off these sports programs, pretty sure the school will cave in but I think it would be great if they just cancelled the sports program, cancel their scholarships. What the hell, they ant grateful anyway for what they have
Yes they should be grateful for being verbally harassed and having shit smeared in their living areas...
Those uppity negroes...

I detest those things, but Mob rule influenced by dumbs college professors is not the answer. Im not convinced that the president did anything wrong, or that some of these incidents were not hoaxes. It wouldn't be unprecedented. Tawana Brawley / Al Sharpton comes to mind.

If these students were actually busy studying to improve their future, they wouldn't be doing this BS because they wouldn't even have time. Being in college is a great opportunity for them, they have tutors and teachers eating out of their hand, bending over backwards for them to help them succeed if they wanted too but they don't even see whats in front of them.

This is the fault of Liberal professors and their so called Black Studies. Teaching kids to be disgruntled activists looking for racism everywhere. Schools are making millions off these sports programs, pretty sure the school will cave in but I think it would be great if they just cancelled the sports program, cancel their scholarships. What the hell, they ant grateful anyway for what they have
Yes they should be grateful for being verbally harassed and having shit smeared in their living areas...
Those uppity negroes...

I detest those things, but Mob rule influenced by dumbs college professors is not the answer. Im not convinced that the president did anything wrong, or that some of these incidents were not hoaxes. It wouldn't be unprecedented. Tawana Brawley / Al Sharpton comes to mind.
What would it take to convince you since the president cited his own inaction as the reason he stepped down? Sounds more like you have found a position you wish to occupy irregardless of the facts.

Those uppity negroes...

What would it take to convince you since the president cited his own inaction as the reason he stepped down? Sounds more like you have found a position you wish to occupy irregardless of the facts.

Has there been a photograph, of the Swastika on the wall? was there actually a police report? not sure it really happened. Theres millions of dollars at stake with the college sports program though. This guy could have been easily told to make a statement and step down. Something just doesn't seem right to me about the whole thing

Those uppity negroes...

Has there been a photograph, of the Swastika on the wall? was there actually a police report? not sure it really happened. Theres millions of dollars at stake with the college sports program though. This guy could have been easily told to make a statement and step down. Something just doesn't seem right to me about the whole thing
Why would there have to be a photograph? The dude never even investigated which is the point. Racial incidents were swept under the rug and ignored.

Those uppity negroes...

Why would there have to be a photograph? The dude never even investigated which is the point. Racial incidents were swept under the rug and ignored.

If kids found that smeared on the wall in a dorm ? are you serious? they wouldn't be all out in the hall with their cell phones? that shit would be all over Facebook (pardon the pun)

Those uppity negroes...

If kids found that smeared on the wall in a dorm ? are you serious? they wouldn't be all out in the hall with their cell phones? that shit would be all over Facebook (pardon the pun)
Who told you it wasnt all over Facebook? You still missed the point. The guy never investigated and this was just one of the incidents of racist behavior he decided was not important enough to investigate.

CTZ56TzUcAAyj7p.jpg

Maybe he did or didn't do enough, but It doesn't seem he was given due process either. seems to me this was more about protecting the football program and revenue. Im not sure what evidence was brought to him to investigate either. Do you actually have a link to where you got that photo?
theres a lot of pictures on the web.

I do agree though, if there were incidents of racism they should be investigated if they were vandalism intended to intimidate. The whole thing just seemed to be a bit of mob rule to me, and often times people are just following

Forum List

Back