BREAKING: University of Missouri football team on strike until president resigns!! Over racism

Maybe he did or didn't do enough, but It doesn't seem he was given due process either. seems to me this was more about protecting the football program and revenue. Im not sure what evidence was brought to him to investigate either. Do you actually have a link to where you got that photo?
theres a lot of pictures on the web.

I do agree though, if there were incidents of racism they should be investigated if they were vandalism intended to intimidate. The whole thing just seemed to be a bit of mob rule to me, and often times people are just following
I just looked up that photo and its almost a year old so that cant be the same photo. He didnt get due process because he decided to step down. Again he cited his own inaction in dealing with the issues reported to him.

Oh the irony.....

Now Missouri has to play BYU....a team of almost all white boys haha!!
Why is that ironic? You do realize there are white guys on the UoM and they supported the Black players during this strike right?

A few publicly did. SiriusXM College Football Radio interviewed a white Mizzou player who wanted anonymity (obvious reasons). He said the team is split. Said almost all the white players and some blacks ones are pissed because those morons are ruining the teams season, particularly the seniors who will never play again.
So the white guys didnt have the balls to come out and speak their mind? Typical of timid white guys.

Yes. The white guys didn't speak openly about it. Can you blame them? They'd be labeled by MSNBC as "MOST RACIST PERSON IN THE GALAXY" for a week.

Like I said, Witch hunt.

Don't you ever get tired of being a victim?

So before I go…a quick look at the lie of the southern strategy…….

Nixon’s Southern Strategy: The Democrat-Lie Keeping Their Control Over the Black Community | Black Quill and Ink

In fact, Nixon made it clear to the southern elected officials that he would not compromise on the civil rights issue.

“On civil rights, Thurmond knew my position was very different from his,” Nixon wrote. “I was for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and he was against it. Although he disagreed with me, he respected my sincerity and candor.”

The same scenario played out among elected officials and voters in other southern states won by Nixon. They laid their feelings aside and supported him because of his economic platform’”not because Nixon sent messages on a frequency only racists can hear.

Of course that's a right wing extremist site, and not a credible source.

These Government commie camps are now nothing more but to train little mush brains in how to be offended over every little thing, like a freaking cotton ball and then to go screech you head off with a list of demands for blaaa blaa blaa

Homeschool is all I can think of then subject them to all this BS

Were you home-schooled, Jethrine?

Missouri football players to boycott until president Tim Wolfe resigns

Wow. Craziness. Most of the Missouri Tigers football team is going on a strike/boycott until their demand of the school president resigns.....over claims he hasn't done enough about racial incidents. Some include racist graffiti on walls.

I'm not sure what they expect him to do....over the than kick whites off campus maybe. Not sure. Wonder how much of this is inspired from Ferguson down the road.

So...maybe Missouri is forfeiting the rest of their games????

Missouri was the 2013 and 2014 SEC East Division Champions.

This year....they're second from dead last in the conference.

Can't help but think their "cause" would be different if they were in 1st place.

Sports have no place in higher learning and do nothing but corrupt education.

There needs to be a wall of separation between school and sports.

Good luck with that, ding dong.

Oh the irony.....

Now Missouri has to play BYU....a team of almost all white boys haha!!
Why is that ironic? You do realize there are white guys on the UoM and they supported the Black players during this strike right?

A few publicly did. SiriusXM College Football Radio interviewed a white Mizzou player who wanted anonymity (obvious reasons). He said the team is split. Said almost all the white players and some blacks ones are pissed because those morons are ruining the teams season, particularly the seniors who will never play again.
So the white guys didnt have the balls to come out and speak their mind? Typical of timid white guys.

Yes. The white guys didn't speak openly about it. Can you blame them? They'd be labeled by MSNBC as "MOST RACIST PERSON IN THE GALAXY" for a week.

So fucking what. You certainly don't mind showing your racist ass, as long as its behind a keyboard. These are big boys, they can either man up or be a pussy.

Like I said, Witch hunt.

Well, I'm not personally involved so I'm not the victim of this witch hunt.

I'm just speaking out against the injustice and the damage to society of it all.

That doesn't make sense to you? SPeaking out against injustice?

Nixon’s Southern Strategy: The Democrat-Lie Keeping Their Control Over the Black Community | Black Quill and Ink

In fact, Nixon made it clear to the southern elected officials that he would not compromise on the civil rights issue.

“On civil rights, Thurmond knew my position was very different from his,” Nixon wrote. “I was for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and he was against it. Although he disagreed with me, he respected my sincerity and candor.”

The same scenario played out among elected officials and voters in other southern states won by Nixon. They laid their feelings aside and supported him because of his economic platform’”not because Nixon sent messages on a frequency only racists can hear.

Goggle The NEw York Times, The Myth of the Southern Strategy.

You'll see the same point being made by real research, by lefty professors even.

Yes they should be grateful for being verbally harassed and having shit smeared in their living areas...
Those uppity negroes...

I detest those things, but Mob rule influenced by dumbs college professors is not the answer. Im not convinced that the president did anything wrong, or that some of these incidents were not hoaxes. It wouldn't be unprecedented. Tawana Brawley / Al Sharpton comes to mind.
What would it take to convince you since the president cited his own inaction as the reason he stepped down? Sounds more like you have found a position you wish to occupy irregardless of the facts.

Has there been a photograph, of the Swastika on the wall? was there actually a police report? not sure it really happened. Theres millions of dollars at stake with the college sports program though. This guy could have been easily told to make a statement and step down. Something just doesn't seem right to me about the whole thing
Why would there have to be a photograph? The dude never even investigated which is the point. Racial incidents were swept under the rug and ignored.

If kids found that smeared on the wall in a dorm ? are you serious? they wouldn't be all out in the hall with their cell phones? that shit would be all over Facebook (pardon the pun)
Exactly!
Which dorm room? No one seems to really know. Why is that?
Has someone washed off the 'offending' symbol? Even if it was washed Luminol could easily detect remaining dead blood cells present in feces.
Someone made an excellent point: "If the team was 9/0 would we be having this conversation?"
This is going to once again bite the fucking LIB on the ass.

Goggle The NEw York Times, The Myth of the Southern Strategy.

You'll see the same point being made by real research, by lefty professors even.
People can research it until they turn blue in the face. It wont change the fact that 2 GOP chairmen admitted to the southern strategy. :laugh:

Like I said, Witch hunt.

I'm just speaking out against the injustice and the damage to society of it all.

I think you need your confederate handkerchief to dry your eyes, because white people have always had it so rough. It just breaks my heart to see you this way. :D

Like I said, Witch hunt.

I think you need your confederate handkerchief to dry your eyes, because white people have always had it so rough. It just breaks my heart to see you this way. :D
You need to think a little more before you put up such bullshit.
Generally speaking 'White' kids are EXPECTED to behave. To work hard in school. To get a job and succeed. This expectation is what has made America a great country.
Negro kids are frankly not expected to be able to behave themselves. Walk into any public school classroom today in any area populated predominantly by negroes and watch the farce that is being termed 'teaching'. Take some personal protection BTW. Nor are they expected to work hard a basically anything. Why? Because truthful people understand that negro kids just don't have the IQ to compete in this ever growing more competitive world.
By expecting negro kids to function as well as White kids in this society ultimately ends up embarrassing and angering them.
"Everyone was created equal Anjawon! The White LIBs insist this is so! So get off your ass and get to school and for God's sake pull your fucking pants up and then get a job! ANY FUCKING JOB! and prove our LIB 'massaas' right!"

that football coach should be fired. those kids have contracts and looked like fools in how they Represented their school over thing Imagined and stuff like cotton balls being dropped on the ground

start making an Example or have these little fascist in training take over the commie camps

I;m sick of black people complaining about racism because it;s never going to end so just accept the shit and shut the fuck up. So do they think race relations will improve now that the president has resigned??

Im black by the way

Like I said, Witch hunt.

Generally speaking 'White' kids are EXPECTED to behave. To work hard in school. To get a job and succeed. This expectation is what has made America a great country.
Negro kids are frankly not expected to be able to behave themselves. Walk into any public school classroom today in any area populated predominantly by negroes and watch the farce that is being termed 'teaching'. Take some personal protection BTW. Nor are they expected to work hard a basically anything. Why? Because truthful people understand that negro kids just don't have the IQ to compete in this ever growing more competitive world.
By expecting negro kids to function as well as White kids in this society ultimately ends up embarrassing and angering them.
"Everyone was created equal Anjawon! The White LIBs insist this is so! So get off your ass and get to school and for God's sake pull your fucking pants up and then get a job! ANY FUCKING JOB! and prove our LIB 'massaas' right!"

I ran across this this morning.

It came from this article
Moonbattery » Who Is Doing the Community Organizing for Black Lives Matter Spectacle?
Black people should be Offended the way the Democrat party thinks of them, speaks of them and then have them be used as pawns for their Dirty Politics. and now they are using Hispanics in the same way...they evidently think they have their black folks corralled on that Plantation, they are kicking you to back of the bus and now using Hispanics and ILLEGAL immigration which hurts the black folks the MOST.

Like I said, Witch hunt.

Moonbattery » Who Is Doing the Community Organizing for Black Lives Matter Spectacle?
Black people should be Offended the way the Democrat party thinks of them, speaks of them and then have them be used as pawns for their Dirty Politics. and now they are using Hispanics in the same way...they evidently think they have their black folks corralled on that Plantation, they are kicking you to back of the bus and now using Hispanics and ILLEGAL immigration which hurts the black folks the MOST.

Jethrine, aka Stephanie, who has a 3rd grade education, and is living off the Government in some broken down trailer park, thinks she knows something about race relations.

Former Mizzou Star Michael Sam: ‘I Did Not Experience Any Racial Issues’

Former star football player at the University of Missouri Michael Sam said on MSNBC Monday that he was sad to see University President Tim Wolfe leave the way he did, and that he never personally experienced any racism at the school.

Wolfe was forced to resign after a student protest of his handling of racial issues and after the Missouri football team refused to practice until he was gone. “First off, I really have a lot of respect for Tim, and it’s sad he had to leave under these circumstances,” Sam said, before adding that he agreed with the decision.

“During your time as a student, did you feel any type of undercurrent of entrenched racism on campus?” asked host Thomas Roberts.

“As a former student-athlete here, I did not experience any racial issues here,” he admitted.

Former Mizzou Star Michael Sam: ‘I Did Not Experience Any Racial Issues’

Like I said, Witch hunt.

The fact that the negroes in the US have 'block-voted' for a political party which habitually breaks their promises to them basically proves the point about their lack of intelligence.
"Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Keep fooling us over and over makes my race look like the fucking dummies they are".
The LIBs have treated the negroes like their own 'Special Needs' class only useful at voting time. The Libs ignore them until their vote is needed. Even good old Jesse Jackson said he was "tired of the Liberals always Going the the Negro well whenever it suited them and then pretending these same voters didn't exist until the next election cycle".

Forum List

Back