BREAKING: University of Missouri football team on strike until president resigns!! Over racism

Missouri football players to boycott until president Tim Wolfe resigns

Wow. Craziness. Most of the Missouri Tigers football team is going on a strike/boycott until their demand of the school president resigns.....over claims he hasn't done enough about racial incidents. Some include racist graffiti on walls.

I'm not sure what they expect him to do....over the than kick whites off campus maybe. Not sure. Wonder how much of this is inspired from Ferguson down the road.

So...maybe Missouri is forfeiting the rest of their games????

Missouri was the 2013 and 2014 SEC East Division Champions.

This year....they're second from dead last in the conference.

Can't help but think their "cause" would be different if they were in 1st place.

If these students were actually busy studying to improve their future, they wouldn't be doing this BS because they wouldn't even have time. Being in college is a great opportunity for them, they have tutors and teachers eating out of their hand, bending over backwards for them to help them succeed if they wanted too but they don't even see whats in front of them.

This is the fault of Liberal professors and their so called Black Studies. Teaching kids to be disgruntled activists looking for racism everywhere. Schools are making millions off these sports programs, pretty sure the school will cave in but I think it would be great if they just cancelled the sports program, cancel their scholarships. What the hell, they ant grateful anyway for what they have
Yes they should be grateful for being verbally harassed and having shit smeared in their living areas...
Those uppity negroes...

Do you have a link proving he was heavily pushed? I have proof he blamed his own inaction.
Provide it then.
I already did but here it goes again. Now provide proof he was pushed out if you can.

University of Missouri president resigns amid race row - CNN.com

"Saying he takes "full responsibility for the inaction that has occurred,""
There won't be any proof he was pushed. The board pressured him to resign because they would lose face and money if the boycott went thru, guarantee it.
So in other words you have nothing?

You obviously have absolutely no idea how resignations work.
ALl you have is him saying "I take full responsibility" - that is not proof.
You do understand that resignations in circumstances like this always-always-always have strings attached.
I guarantee you, in fact I would lay $5000 right now that he will receive a very-very generous package...so long as he maintains silence.
Guarantee it.
Yep

So...all I can see is this whole thing is about some black footbal players claiming there is racist remarks by some white students.
No specifics, no names, no verifiable incidents as examples...just the claim.
And the man lost his job.

This is not America.
He didnt lose his job. He quit.

Yes this is still america. Its just not Jim Crow america.

He lost his job as the result of unverifiable accusations only.
People at his level are virtually never fired, they are allowed to resign. No doubt whatsoever he was heavily pushed.
I have read several articles and i have yet to see one single verifiable incident other than pure claims.
Reminds me of Salem, MA circa 1693.

That's right....because it's STAGED.

ALL over America there are black student activists watching this thinking "shit...I could allege someone did that to me...stage a hunger strike...and get famous and make our white president resign too".
Yep

He lost his job as the result of unverifiable accusations only.
People at his level are virtually never fired, they are allowed to resign. No doubt whatsoever he was heavily pushed.
I have read several articles and i have yet to see one single verifiable incident other than pure claims.
Reminds me of Salem, MA circa 1693.
Do you have a link proving he was heavily pushed? I have proof he blamed his own inaction.
Provide it then.
I already did but here it goes again. Now provide proof he was pushed out if you can.

There won't be any proof he was pushed. The board pressured him to resign because they would lose face and money if the boycott went thru, guarantee it.
Brains unlike you.

Provide it then.

You do understand that resignations in circumstances like this always-always-always have strings attached.
I guarantee you, in fact I would lay $5000 right now that he will receive a very-very generous package...so long as he maintains silence.
Guarantee it.
Bullshit. You must be a moron if you are claiming that him saying he takes full responsibility for the inaction is not proof he blamed himself. What kind of idiotic logic are you using? :laugh:

Thousands gather on Mizzou quad after UM system president resigns : News

Now they created a tent city on public school property....encircled it with a human chain....and assaulted a reporter who tried to document it...on public property.

They're in the middle in their tent city organizing their next move.

Yall thought this would end with the president? HA!! They're gonna demand NO FAILING GRADES for the rest of the school year due to "racial stress".....and probably get it....so they can just sign up for classes....go party...and pass.

Ok. So YOU are the 20 year president of State University.

In comes your secretary.

"Sir/Ma'am/Zi....our student body president is saying some white guys in a pickup near main entrance called him the N word. What should we do?"

"Well....is there proof? Do we know who it was?"

"No ma'am/sir/zi/xo......we dont."

"AH GOD DAMMIT....that's it....guess I have to resign now and end my career!!"

What would you do???
You should ask the guy that stepped down. Obviously he knows something should have been done.

Saying he takes "full responsibility for the inaction that has occurred,"

Still nothing on what actions would have satisfied you libs.

NOTHING will.

That's the beauty of eternal victimhood for them. It's a life long excuse.

This whole U of Missouri incident is ALL A HOAX. There isn't one bit of proof that ANY of it actually happened.
Why do you keep dodging the question...you keep saying it is a hoax.
Post the proof or STFU!!!
Let him whine. Its not going to get the guys job back. :laugh:

Provide it then.

Brains unlike you.
Its obvious your brains are defective.

Provide it then.

Brains unlike you.
Its obvious your brains are defective.
Says the retard.

Missouri football players to boycott until president Tim Wolfe resigns

Wow. Craziness. Most of the Missouri Tigers football team is going on a strike/boycott until their demand of the school president resigns.....over claims he hasn't done enough about racial incidents. Some include racist graffiti on walls.

I'm not sure what they expect him to do....over the than kick whites off campus maybe. Not sure. Wonder how much of this is inspired from Ferguson down the road.

So...maybe Missouri is forfeiting the rest of their games????

Missouri was the 2013 and 2014 SEC East Division Champions.

This year....they're second from dead last in the conference.

Can't help but think their "cause" would be different if they were in 1st place.

If these students were actually busy studying to improve their future, they wouldn't be doing this BS because they wouldn't even have time. Being in college is a great opportunity for them, they have tutors and teachers eating out of their hand, bending over backwards for them to help them succeed if they wanted too but they don't even see whats in front of them.

This is the fault of Liberal professors and their so called Black Studies. Teaching kids to be disgruntled activists looking for racism everywhere. Schools are making millions off these sports programs, pretty sure the school will cave in but I think it would be great if they just cancelled the sports program, cancel their scholarships. What the hell, they ant grateful anyway for what they have
Yes they should be grateful for being verbally harassed and having shit smeared in their living areas...
Those uppity negroes...
Now if a Black guy had put a white boy in the hospital then these white boys would have been complaining about that. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :dunno:

Provide it then.

Guarantee it.
Bullshit. You must be a moron if you are claiming that him saying he takes full responsibility for the inaction is not proof he blamed himself. What kind of idiotic logic are you using? :laugh:
Just because he said it is not proof. Hey your brain called said it was tired of being put up your ass.

Provide it then.

Guarantee it.

It is called intelligence.
Of course he is going to say this. That was his price for the golden parachute he undoubtedly will get..plus..if he states anything, I mean ANYTHING that could in any way show blame to the college itself...he will never get a job anywhere for the rest of his life. Anywhere.
You wait closed minded one, it will surface. I wager his severance package is at minimum $100,000. Versus jack shit if he does not comply.
This is how these things always happen.

Guarantee it.

It is called intelligence.
Of course he is going to say this. That was his price for the golden parachute he undoubtedly will get..plus..if he states anything, I mean ANYTHING that could in any way show blame to the college itself...he will never get a job anywhere for the rest of his life. Anywhere.
You wait closed minded one, it will surface. I wager his severance package is at minimum $100,000. Versus jack shit if he does not comply.
This is how these things always happen.
So now youre claiming he sold out for money? I'm guessing you have a link that proves this concoted story too?

Oh the irony.....

Now Missouri has to play BYU....a team of almost all white boys haha!!

Oh the irony.....

Why is that ironic? You do realize there are white guys on the UoM and they supported the Black players during this strike right?

A few publicly did. SiriusXM College Football Radio interviewed a white Mizzou player who wanted anonymity (obvious reasons). He said the team is split. Said almost all the white players and some blacks ones are pissed because those morons are ruining the teams season, particularly the seniors who will never play again.

It's ironic because Missouri is about to get beat down by BYU...a far better team and almost all white. Perfect timing.

Oh the irony.....

Why is that ironic? You do realize there are white guys on the UoM and they supported the Black players during this strike right?

A few publicly did. SiriusXM College Football Radio interviewed a white Mizzou player who wanted anonymity (obvious reasons). He said the team is split. Said almost all the white players and some blacks ones are pissed because those morons are ruining the teams season, particularly the seniors who will never play again.
So the white guys didnt have the balls to come out and speak their mind? Typical of timid white guys.

Oh the irony.....

So the white guys didnt have the balls to come out and speak their mind? Typical of timid white guys.

Yes. The white guys didn't speak openly about it. Can you blame them? They'd be labeled by MSNBC as "MOST RACIST PERSON IN THE GALAXY" for a week.

Forum List

Back