BREAKING: University of Missouri football team on strike until president resigns!! Over racism

Why again is this person being forced out? Not defending anyone. What specifically did he do, or not do, to piss the students off?
He didnt do his job and he wasnt forced out. He quit.

True. He should have broke the strike. Now the inmates are running the asylum.

NOt that they weren't before, but now it's even worse.

Why again is this person being forced out? Not defending anyone. What specifically did he do, or not do, to piss the students off?

True. He should have broke the strike. Now the inmates are running the asylum.

NOt that they weren't before, but now it's even worse.
Had nothing to do with an asylum. It was the University of Missouri.

So what did the President have to do with all this?
Didn't this start with some entitled brat that was the center of a swastika?

His job is to create a positive environment for all students and his inadequate handling of racial issues is what led to all of this. Had he simply done his job there would have never been a protest.

His job is to create a positive environment for all students and his inadequate handling of racial issues is what led to all of this. Had he simply done his job there would have never been a protest.
What could he have done?

What specifically didn't he do? Give me a few examples.
Read my link.

University of Missouri president resigns amid race row - CNN.com

OK, I read it and it doesn't provide much more information than other articles. I certainly didn't read anything that would require someone to be pushed out.

But I found this interesting:

African-American students said the gestures were insufficient and called for school officials to implement broader cultural sensitivity training, increase minority staffing and take other steps.

How does hiring more minorities stop perceived racism? This all sounds fishy to me. Mob rule and people stupid enough to go along with it anyone?

What could he have done?
Well for starters he could have reacted a bit faster. Took his office six days to respond to the student body president reporting that he had racial slurs yelled at him on campus.

Everything he enacted to work on the issue seemed to start in the far future as well

What specifically didn't he do? Give me a few examples.
Read my link.

University of Missouri president resigns amid race row - CNN.com

OK, I read it and it doesn't provide much more information than other articles. I certainly didn't read anything that would require someone to be pushed out.

But I found this interesting:

African-American students said the gestures were insufficient and called for school officials to implement broader cultural sensitivity training, increase minority staffing and take other steps.

How does hiring more minorities stop perceived racism? This all sounds fishy to me. Mob rule and people stupid enough to go along with it anyone?
you totally missed this then. He admitted he fucked up.

"Saying he takes "full responsibility for the inaction that has occurred," he asked that the university community listen to each other's problems and "stop intimidating each other.""

And now comes the LIST OF DEMANDS, because resignation wasn't ENOUGH...

"... Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white male privilege, recognize that systems of oppression exist... "

Missouri protest: List of demands issued to university | Fox News

... these sons a bitches are out of their mother fucking BLACK RACIST minds.
Good stuff. Now the inaction can be addressed and changes implemented that were at the root of this incident.

What could he have done?
Well for starters he could have reacted a bit faster. Took his office six days to respond to the student body president reporting that he had racial slurs yelled at him on campus.

Everything he enacted to work on the issue seemed to start in the far future as well

THERE'S NO PROOF THAT HAPPENED.

The black student body president CLAIMS someone OFF CAMPUS yelled racial slurs at him from a pickup truck.

IT'S MADE UP. That's the latest trend in liberal race hustler world. MAKE UP a story and become famous. This jackass wanted 15 minutes of racial fame. And now....the University of Missouri president resigns over it.

That's it. Mob rule on college campuses. This one set precedent.

And this student body president MADE UP this incident to make himself famous. And it worked.

And now comes the LIST OF DEMANDS, because resignation wasn't ENOUGH...

"... Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white male privilege, recognize that systems of oppression exist... "

Missouri protest: List of demands issued to university | Fox News

... these sons a bitches are out of their mother fucking BLACK RACIST minds.
Good stuff. Now the inaction can be addressed and changes implemented that were at the root of this incident.

Sure. Let's have a WITCH HUNT!

Somewhere on this campus there are people, white people of course, who yelled a racist slogan and painted a shit swastika!

They must be found and punished!

:FIREdevil::FIREdevil::FIREdevil:

What could he have done?

THERE'S NO PROOF THAT HAPPENED.

The black student body president CLAIMS someone OFF CAMPUS yelled racial slurs at him from a pickup truck.

IT'S MADE UP. That's the latest trend in liberal race hustler world. MAKE UP a story and become famous. This jackass wanted 15 minutes of racial fame. And now....the University of Missouri president resigns over it.

That's it. Mob rule on college campuses. This one set precedent.

And this student body president MADE UP this incident to make himself famous. And it worked.

Here goes the ol "Every Racial Incident that blacks put forth is a lie" routine

Forum List

Back