BREAKING: University of Missouri football team on strike until president resigns!! Over racism

BREAKING!
Turns out the university had recently closed the PP on campus abortion clinic.
Coincidence? Or not.
You dont know what you're talking about
"The racial issues are just the latest controversy at the university in recent months, following the suspension of graduate students' health care subsidies and an end to university contracts with a Planned Parenthood clinic that performs abortions."
News from The Associated Press
So 'AP' is lying?

BREAKING!
Coincidence? Or not.
"The racial issues are just the latest controversy at the university in recent months, following the suspension of graduate students' health care subsidies and an end to university contracts with a Planned Parenthood clinic that performs abortions."
So 'AP' is lying?
No. You were. Try again.

Easy solution let the Black players go to play at other schools, that ARE NOT RACIST, and let the team replace all the Black players with whites:rofl:, they will probably lose the rest of their games..

I have never heard of a school with all white players compete ,probably because crackers can't play football like Blacks can, they are slower, less athletic, can't jump or run as fast, whitey has no game compared to the Negro, stick to golf..:woohoo:
Peyton Manning just laughed at you.
What has Manning done lately besides make lame commercials?? oh yea he laid a big ol dump on the field in super bowl 48, in which his team was thrashed by the Seahawks which BTW had a Black QB:clap2::rofl:HOW DOES 43-8 sound..

Nearly 70% of the NFL and 80% of the NBA are Black, guess that has nothing to do with Blacks being superior athletically, of course the Crackers will try to argue and spin it another way:hellno:

Hell Mannings kid brother is better than him..
I agree negroes generally are better athletes than other races.
Not in sports that require much in the way of intelligence though.
In the same way races other than the negro race happen to excel in other human endeavors like designing things and building things.

the best runnners (marathons) are kenyan...the best power lifters are white.
these hybrid negroes in the nfl, for instance, are nothing like their ancestors in africa..you just don't see many 6' 04" 285 pound africans wandering around in the jungle...it's breeding/genetics
Thank those old plantation slave breeders for that.
Selective breeding will do that.

BREAKING!
Coincidence? Or not.
So 'AP' is lying?
No. You were. Try again.
Read the last paragraph asshole!

BREAKING!
Coincidence? Or not.
So 'AP' is lying?
No. You were. Try again.

So it appears one issue these idiots are mad about...is the University decision to not allow Planned Parenthood to perform on campus abortions.

Hey...what kinda college doesn't allow baby murder on campus, geez!!??

BREAKING!
Coincidence? Or not.
So 'AP' is lying?
No. You were. Try again.
I'm going to make it easy on you and point out the issues.
1) planned parenthood in columbia, mo does not operate on campus
2) they are not closed
3) they did not, until july of this year, have a license to offer abortions. They were then licensed to do so and a doctor from the st. Louis area was hired on to the clinic. Her 'refer and follow' privileges to university hospital were revoked due to political pressure.

Last edited:
So it appears one issue these idiots are mad about...is the University decision to not allow Planned Parenthood to perform on campus abortions.

You dont know what you're talking about.

Why are you lying AGAIN?? HOLY FUCK the Hack Routine just doesnt stop with you.

Easy solution let the Black players go to play at other schools, that ARE NOT RACIST, and let the team replace all the Black players with whites:rofl:, they will probably lose the rest of their games..

I have never heard of a school with all white players compete ,probably because crackers can't play football like Blacks can, they are slower, less athletic, can't jump or run as fast, whitey has no game compared to the Negro, stick to golf..:woohoo:
Peyton Manning just laughed at you.
What has Manning done lately besides make lame commercials?? oh yea he laid a big ol dump on the field in super bowl 48, in which his team was thrashed by the Seahawks which BTW had a Black QB:clap2::rofl:HOW DOES 43-8 sound..

Nearly 70% of the NFL and 80% of the NBA are Black, guess that has nothing to do with Blacks being superior athletically, of course the Crackers will try to argue and spin it another way:hellno:

Hell Mannings kid brother is better than him..
I agree negroes generally are better athletes than other races.
Not in sports that require much in the way of intelligence though.
In the same way races other than the negro race happen to excel in other human endeavors like designing things and building things.
Actually ignorant white people should not quote science they are too stupid to comprehend.
Modern iq tests do not test for intelligence in it`s complete spectrum.
Should I post the extraordinary things Black people have built or are you minimally intelligent enough to recognize your stupidity.

Missouri football players to boycott until president Tim Wolfe resigns

Wow. Craziness. Most of the Missouri Tigers football team is going on a strike/boycott until their demand of the school president resigns.....over claims he hasn't done enough about racial incidents. Some include racist graffiti on walls.

I'm not sure what they expect him to do....over the than kick whites off campus maybe. Not sure. Wonder how much of this is inspired from Ferguson down the road.

So...maybe Missouri is forfeiting the rest of their games????

Missouri was the 2013 and 2014 SEC East Division Champions.

This year....they're second from dead last in the conference.

Can't help but think their "cause" would be different if they were in 1st place.
Microagression.

Read the dozen or so posts before mine. Another guy is sourcing it.

Read the dozen or so posts before mine. Another guy is sourcing it.
And he is also ignorant

the President of the college stated they had a race problem.
But how is it the president's fault? That's what I don't get in all this. He's supposed to do what about racism? Wave his magic wand and make it go away?
He was slow in response to a few things. Isn't viewed as particularly pro-active.

I agree that he isn't the cause or really to blame for anything, but he's a convenient scapegoat. Im hoping they realize that

Wow. Craziness. Most of the Missouri Tigers football team is going on a strike/boycott until their demand of the school president resigns.....over claims he hasn't done enough about racial incidents. Some include racist graffiti on walls.

I'm not sure what they expect him to do....over the than kick whites off campus maybe. Not sure. Wonder how much of this is inspired from Ferguson down the road.

Can't help but think their "cause" would be different if they were in 1st place.
Microagression.

Aaaaaaabhhh......good ole microaggressions. Forgot those.

Another new liberal term: implicit bias.

"Implicit bias" is just like how global warming became "climate change" when evidence and facts weren't working out to show warming. "Implicit bias" is for liberals who have always called whites racist...but...no evidence exists and facts don't add up.

So they say we have "implicit bias". We may not act racist or even feel racist. But....just trust libs on it...we're racist...we just don't know it.

the President of the college stated they had a race problem.
But how is it the president's fault? That's what I don't get in all this. He's supposed to do what about racism? Wave his magic wand and make it go away?
He was slow in response to a few things. Isn't viewed as particularly pro-active.

I agree that he isn't the cause or really to blame for anything, but he's a convenient scapegoat. Im hoping they realize that

He didn't cave in to these lunatics.

Someone simply accuses a frat house of having some turd 19 year old yelling a slur?? President should immediately disband the fraternity on the unproven allegation. Nevermind that the very same slur can be heard 100 times a day in the football locker room and black fraternities.

Sorry folks. These left wing race baiters have cried wolf so many times and even staged their own hate crimes....I just can't take them seriously anymore.

Have they found out yet that the "racist" incidents were caused by minorities trying to draw attention to "racism" on campus….as almost all of these "incidents" are today…..?

Forum List

Back