BREAKING: University of Missouri football team on strike until president resigns!! Over racism

Funny how Bucs and Dannysboy have resorted to calling them thugs. You two can go ahead and start calling them n*ggers if you want to. We all know you do.

Your expert case-by-case analysis of the incidents black students are protesting would be welcome.
Is the university going to stop the credit cards the players get for free meals and clothes? Is it going to stop paying the player's rent/power/cell phone/internet connection/medical/dental/physio/transportation/walking around money' expenses? Not to mention 100% free tuition and books.
Or is the President going to get tossed under the bus so a bunch of negro thugs can go onto the piece of grass and attempt to murder each other legally?

While you're looking into the accusations of racism, perhaps you can provide some information to answer those questions as well. I'd suggest you start by writing to the university's administration. Let us know what you learn.

Their coach fully supports them:

The Mizzou Family stands as one. We are united. We are behind our players. #ConcernedStudent1950 GP

9:39 AM - 8 Nov 2015
5,753 RETWEETS4,046 LIKES

Coach Gary Pinkel (@GaryPinkel) on Twitter

Of course the coach does. How could he NOT!!?? His career depends on recruiting talented black players. Would he dare risk being labeled a racist coach? Career over if he didn't stand by them.
Or more likely, he agrees with them.

I doubt it. He probably doesn't have much opinion. College football coaches work 90 hour weeks and are on the road recruiting 6 months a year. They usually don't know much about anything that isn't happening on the grass.

He might. Might not. But he recruits black athletes for a living. He won't hurt his image by standing against them.

This does however GUARANTEE he will not be coaching at Missouri much longer. He's a top 15 caliber coach. He's gonna flee the Missouri shit hole for greener pastures.
Yeah sure. The way you become a top 15 coach (as you claimed) is by winning the hearts and minds of your players by faking it til you make it. :rolleyes:

The Mizzou Family stands as one. We are united. We are behind our players. #ConcernedStudent1950 GP

Of course the coach does. How could he NOT!!?? His career depends on recruiting talented black players. Would he dare risk being labeled a racist coach? Career over if he didn't stand by them.

I doubt it. He probably doesn't have much opinion. College football coaches work 90 hour weeks and are on the road recruiting 6 months a year. They usually don't know much about anything that isn't happening on the grass.

He might. Might not. But he recruits black athletes for a living. He won't hurt his image by standing against them.

This does however GUARANTEE he will not be coaching at Missouri much longer. He's a top 15 caliber coach. He's gonna flee the Missouri shit hole for greener pastures.
Yeah sure. The way you become a top 15 coach (as you claimed) is by winning the hearts and minds of your players by faking it til you make it. :rolleyes:

Yes...that's exactly right. You ever been involved in college football? The coaches give a damn about you for 4 years...or...until you get hurt. It's 100% a business. The Missouri HC is one of the best...but...he's caught in what's becoming a social cess pool in the Missouri/St Louis area.

College coaches will say or do whatever it takes to recruit top talent. They're the politicians of sports. My home team is South Carolina and our head coach quit. I'd love for Pinkel to leave that cess pool and come here. He's a top 15 caliber coach and deserves better than that shithole of "injustice".

He "cares" about his players...until he gets offered a higher paying job. Then he's gone.

Yes...that's exactly right. You ever been involved in college football? The coaches give a damn about you for 4 years...or...until you get hurt. It's 100% a business. The Missouri HC is one of the best...but...he's caught in what's becoming a social cess pool in the Missouri/St Louis area.

He "cares" about his players...until he gets offered a higher paying job. Then he's gone.
think you're imagining a lot about the 'social cess pool' as you call it.
i happen to think that pinkel is right where he wants to be

He is??? He had Missouri ranked #1 in America in 2007. He won back to back SEC East championships in 2013 2014.

Now? Half his team is on a social justice boycott. His starting QB just got booted off the team for being a hooligan. The campus is caught up in this Ferguson activism nonsense. And he's in last place. Dead last.

From first to worst. And in a region full of left wing racial divisiveness.

Yeah....and....the head coaching jobs at South Carolina (4 million salary) Miami (South Beach and 3 million salary) and Southern Cal (LA and 5 million salary) are all open..

I'm sure he's so happy where he's at.

He is??? He had Missouri ranked #1 in America in 2007. He won back to back SEC East championships in 2013 2014.

Now? Half his team is on a social justice boycott. His starting QB just got booted off the team for being a hooligan. The campus is caught up in this Ferguson activism nonsense. And he's in last place. Dead last.

From first to worst. And in a region full of left wing racial divisiveness.

Yeah....and....the head coaching jobs at South Carolina (4 million salary) Miami (South Beach and 3 million salary) and Southern Cal (LA and 5 million salary) are all open..

I'm sure he's so happy where he's at.
he wouldn't last long at one of those schools. pinkel is a good coach, i don't disagree, but he doesn't produce consistent enough results to coach at a lot of places. and 'left wing' and 'missouri' do not belong together.

also, that quarterback in trouble, mauk, recruited by pinkel. those players making up his under-performing team? recruited by pinkel. lots of them from out of state.

so care to try again?

Easy solution let the Black players go to play at other schools, that ARE NOT RACIST, and let the team replace all the Black players with whites:rofl:, they will probably lose the rest of their games..

I have never heard of a school with all white players compete ,probably because crackers can't play football like Blacks can, they are slower, less athletic, can't jump or run as fast, whitey has no game compared to the Negro, stick to golf..:woohoo:

Easy solution let the Black players go to play at other schools, that ARE NOT RACIST, and let the team replace all the Black players with whites:rofl:, they will probably lose the rest of their games..

I have never heard of a school with all white players compete ,probably because crackers can't play football like Blacks can, they are slower, less athletic, can't jump or run as fast, whitey has no game compared to the Negro, stick to golf..:woohoo:
Peyton Manning just laughed at you.

Wait, what incidents of racism happened to get the whole team mad?

No one asked that question? Thats funny

FTA: The most recent racist incident came Oct. 24 when a swastika was drawn with human feces on a college dorm's white wall.

Snip

Junior cornerback John Gibson tweeted that the Tigers' coaching staff and white teammates were also in support of the strike. And offensive lineman Paul Adams, a white player, expressed his support publicly on Twitter.

But here the problem I have with the OP. HE quoted the story and asks this:

I'm not sure what they expect him to do....over the than kick whites off campus maybe. Not sure. Wonder how much of this is inspired from Ferguson down the road.

When he knew that the white people complained and supports them too.

OP duped the idiots again with raw meat and dog whistles.

Forum List

Back