BREAKING: University of Missouri football team on strike until president resigns!! Over racism

Easy solution let the Black players go to play at other schools, that ARE NOT RACIST, and let the team replace all the Black players with whites:rofl:, they will probably lose the rest of their games..

I have never heard of a school with all white players compete ,probably because crackers can't play football like Blacks can, they are slower, less athletic, can't jump or run as fast, whitey has no game compared to the Negro, stick to golf..:woohoo:
Peyton Manning just laughed at you.

Peyton Manning

Joe Montana

Brian Urlacher

Terry Bradshaw

Tom Brady

Many more white athletes are laughing at that stupid comment by the other poster.

Whites can play Football, Baseball, and Hockey ( Which to me take more talent than playing football ) and some are good at Basketball too...

I guess some want to make this a white versus black nonsense, and when they do they come off as petty individuals...

Very true. Whites play football well. One difference is many whites have pussy liberals as parents and won't allow them to play football. Blacks...not so much.
More Blacks are so called "pussy Liberals" than whitey, BTW Blacks vote 90% Democratic, (which last time i checked was the more Liberal of the 2 parties)and from what i have seen in the NFL, those "pussy Liberal Blacks are a lot tougher than whites, that's why the NFL is 70% Black:lol:..

Missouri football players to boycott until president Tim Wolfe resigns

Wow. Craziness. Most of the Missouri Tigers football team is going on a strike/boycott until their demand of the school president resigns.....over claims he hasn't done enough about racial incidents. Some include racist graffiti on walls.

I'm not sure what they expect him to do....over the than kick whites off campus maybe. Not sure. Wonder how much of this is inspired from Ferguson down the road.

So...maybe Missouri is forfeiting the rest of their games????

Missouri was the 2013 and 2014 SEC East Division Champions.

This year....they're second from dead last in the conference.

Can't help but think their "cause" would be different if they were in 1st place.
So are you calling the college President a liar???
He did state that there was racism present on the campus.

I don't care...

I think people need to grow a thicker skin as everyone has a opinion.Some that you won't like.
So if someone was smearing the walls in the area where you lived with shit you would just grow a thicker skin???...even your lies make no sense.

Everytime a white person defends a black person people like RoshawnMarkwees always say it's out of fear. Like no white people could possibly see it their way using logic.
You can't rebut my post. Because it's totally accurate.
Coaches pander to black politics because they need that inherent skill.

There's nothing to rebut, just you making allegations that always says when a white person sides with blacks on any issue you claim it's out of fear. Everytime.
I didn't say that at all. That's your own draconian view of race manifesting itself. I said coaches are opportunists who know they must pander to the black racism politic in order to enhance recruiting chances.
You ignore the possibility that coaches, in this particular case gary pinkel, sympathize with and/or agree with the players.

You assume they are "pandering"
At the very least.

Everytime a white person defends a black person people like RoshawnMarkwees always say it's out of fear. Like no white people could possibly see it their way using logic.
You can't rebut my post. Because it's totally accurate.
Coaches pander to black politics because they need that inherent skill.

There's nothing to rebut, just you making allegations that always says when a white person sides with blacks on any issue you claim it's out of fear. Everytime.
I didn't say that at all. That's your own draconian view of race manifesting itself. I said coaches are opportunists who know they must pander to the black racism politic in order to enhance recruiting chances.

Wow. You would have been better off, not posting anything.
Why?

Be aware. Many times these racial incidents have been found out later to be a "setup" by the offended parties. In this case maybe not?

Why would they do something to STOP playing ball? Burn a black Church.......hang a noose, no problem.

Wow. Craziness. Most of the Missouri Tigers football team is going on a strike/boycott until their demand of the school president resigns.....over claims he hasn't done enough about racial incidents. Some include racist graffiti on walls.

I'm not sure what they expect him to do....over the than kick whites off campus maybe. Not sure. Wonder how much of this is inspired from Ferguson down the road.

Can't help but think their "cause" would be different if they were in 1st place.

Racism is present on a college campus!!?? Jesus Christ!!! Call NATO and hold an emergency UN meeting!! We are gonna have to force every college president in America to resign!

Easy solution let the Black players go to play at other schools, that ARE NOT RACIST, and let the team replace all the Black players with whites:rofl:, they will probably lose the rest of their games..

I have never heard of a school with all white players compete ,probably because crackers can't play football like Blacks can, they are slower, less athletic, can't jump or run as fast, whitey has no game compared to the Negro, stick to golf..:woohoo:

Peyton Manning

Joe Montana

Brian Urlacher

Terry Bradshaw

Tom Brady

Many more white athletes are laughing at that stupid comment by the other poster.

Whites can play Football, Baseball, and Hockey ( Which to me take more talent than playing football ) and some are good at Basketball too...

I guess some want to make this a white versus black nonsense, and when they do they come off as petty individuals...

Very true. Whites play football well. One difference is many whites have pussy liberals as parents and won't allow them to play football. Blacks...not so much.
More Blacks are so called "pussy Liberals" than whitey, BTW Blacks vote 90% Democratic, (which last time i checked was the more Liberal of the 2 parties)and from what i have seen in the NFL, those "pussy Liberal Blacks are a lot tougher than whites, that's why the NFL is 70% Black:lol:..

Hmmm. Is that "black privilege"??

Missouri football players to strike, want removal of president for 'widespread racism;' Missouri responds

OH MY GOD THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS!! These clowns have issued a "List of Demands"!!!

Highlight:

- President must "admit his white male privilege"!! HA!!
- Create retention strategies for blacks (aka....dont fail them)
- Create a board of trustees for racial issues on campus...comprised only of black students and staff

So these clowns were given FREE education, dorm, food, clothing, campus fame, NFL caliber workouts, etc etc etc....just because they're good at playing a game....and THEY are bitching about "white privilege"??

With thugs like this on the roster...no wonder they have gone from 2013/2014 SEC East champs....to SEC doormats in just 12 months!!

Accusing Missouri of racial intolerance. HA. THIS is the same campus that celebrated gay black player Michael Sam!
Isnt creating a black only board racist......

Racism is present on a college campus!!?? Jesus Christ!!! Call NATO and hold an emergency UN meeting!! We are gonna have to force every college president in America to resign!
So you dodged the question, the President of the college stated they had a race problem.
Are you calling him a liar???

So you dodged the question, the President of the college stated they had a race problem.

No I call him a pandering moron. U of M has 35,000 people. Of course some racists exist. Every campus in America has a few.

Should we just burn it all down???

Jesus Christ you left wingers are such sensitive brats. No wonder you all are so unemployable.

No I call him a pandering moron. U of M has 35,000 people. Of course some racists exist. Every campus in America has a few.

Should we just burn it all down???

Jesus Christ you left wingers are such sensitive brats. No wonder you all are so unemployable.
Talk about pandering...no one suggessted we burn anything down except you.
You are the one that originated the post and totally misrepresented the issue.
So the President is adult enough to admit there is an issue and that makes you agitated enough to fall off your rocker.
In terms of employability and liberals...let me offer a sneak preview of conservatives and employment...

Are you claiming that negroes have a genetic advantage over whites when it comes to running and jumping?
So you are in fact saying one race can have a superior advantage over another race?
That's interesting. Sort of like the negro race generally have IQ's in the low eighties while other races have generally IQs above 110.
I wonder which races are best suited to compete in this highly competitive world at things that don't depend on running and jumping?

What has Manning done lately besides make lame commercials?? oh yea he laid a big ol dump on the field in super bowl 48, in which his team was thrashed by the Seahawks which BTW had a Black QB:clap2::rofl:HOW DOES 43-8 sound..

Nearly 70% of the NFL and 80% of the NBA are Black, guess that has nothing to do with Blacks being superior athletically, of course the Crackers will try to argue and spin it another way:hellno:

Hell Mannings kid brother is better than him..
I agree negroes generally are better athletes than other races.
Not in sports that require much in the way of intelligence though.
In the same way races other than the negro race happen to excel in other human endeavors like designing things and building things.

BREAKING!
Turns out the university had recently closed the PP on campus abortion clinic.
Coincidence? Or not.

What has Manning done lately besides make lame commercials?? oh yea he laid a big ol dump on the field in super bowl 48, in which his team was thrashed by the Seahawks which BTW had a Black QB:clap2::rofl:HOW DOES 43-8 sound..

Nearly 70% of the NFL and 80% of the NBA are Black, guess that has nothing to do with Blacks being superior athletically, of course the Crackers will try to argue and spin it another way:hellno:

In the same way races other than the negro race happen to excel in other human endeavors like designing things and building things.

the best runnners (marathons) are kenyan...the best power lifters are white.
these hybrid negroes in the nfl, for instance, are nothing like their ancestors in africa..you just don't see many 6' 04" 285 pound africans wandering around in the jungle...it's breeding/genetics

Are you sure its about racism existing or is it about a shit smeared swatiska on a wall and other incidents?

Because what the OP is trying to do is absolve all white people who are supporting the protest WHILE pretending the issue is racism existing. Not the actual incidents of racism on display with no response. Blacks are mad that people believe things! Crazy black guys.

Who has ever turned down getting shit smeared on their walls? Right?

the best runnners (marathons) are kenyan...the best power lifters are white.
these hybrid negroes in the nfl, for instance, are nothing like their ancestors in africa..you just don't see many 6' 04" 285 pound africans wandering around in the jungle...it's breeding/genetics
Thank those old plantation slave breeders for that.

Forum List

Back