BREAKING: University of Missouri football team on strike until president resigns!! Over racism

His job is to create a positive environment for all students and his inadequate handling of racial issues is what led to all of this. Had he simply done his job there would have never been a protest.
What could he have done?
His job.
So you don't have any solutions either?
Doesnt really matter because its not my job. If it was my job I would have a lot of solutions. However, that would mean that the guy that stepped down would still be out of a job.
So you say.. while not saying anything... lol

He is an asshole like that.

Doesnt really matter because its not my job. If it was my job I would have a lot of solutions. However, that would mean that the guy that stepped down would still be out of a job.

LOL, of course it matters.

Well, not to you, because to you the fact that this serves the narrative of the Evul Racist US, that that is a win for you.
It would only matter if that was my job. Since its not my job then it doesnt matter no matter how badly you want it to matter.

YOur dodging because you pretending that his inaction was the problem, but you have NOTHING to suggest as action that would have satisfied you.
No. I'm not pretending his inaction was the problem. He was the one that uttered the word "inaction". Are you claiming he was on my side? This is why I cant take you seriously. :laugh:

"Saying he takes "full responsibility for the inaction that has occurred,""

So what did the President have to do with all this?
Didn't this start with some entitled brat that was the center of a swastika?
His job is to create a positive environment for all students and his inadequate handling of racial issues is what led to all of this. Had he simply done his job there would have never been a protest.
What could he have done?
Well for starters he could have reacted a bit faster. Took his office six days to respond to the student body president reporting that he had racial slurs yelled at him on campus.

Everything he enacted to work on the issue seemed to start in the far future as well

THERE'S NO PROOF THAT HAPPENED.

The black student body president CLAIMS someone OFF CAMPUS yelled racial slurs at him from a pickup truck.

IT'S MADE UP. That's the latest trend in liberal race hustler world. MAKE UP a story and become famous. This jackass wanted 15 minutes of racial fame. And now....the University of Missouri president resigns over it.

That's it. Mob rule on college campuses. This one set precedent.

And this student body president MADE UP this incident to make himself famous. And it worked.
The story was about an incident on campus, not off. You have no reason, other than personal agenda, to disbelieve it.

Here's my deepest thoughts on this topic.

The U of Missouri is turning into a racially divisive cess pool and their football team just made it worse.

My favorite college team is South Carolina....who is an SEC East rival of Missouri.

And we recruit against them. We try to recruit many black players to USC that Missouri is also recruiting.

BY ALL MEANS MISSOURI...keep raising awareness and protesting the racially hostile Missouri campus haahahaba!!!!!,

OK, I read it and it doesn't provide much more information than other articles. I certainly didn't read anything that would require someone to be pushed out.

But I found this interesting:

African-American students said the gestures were insufficient and called for school officials to implement broader cultural sensitivity training, increase minority staffing and take other steps.

How does hiring more minorities stop perceived racism? This all sounds fishy to me. Mob rule and people stupid enough to go along with it anyone?
you totally missed this then. He admitted he fucked up.

"Saying he takes "full responsibility for the inaction that has occurred," he asked that the university community listen to each other's problems and "stop intimidating each other.""

No, I think I got it. Totally. The demands of the students don't match the perceived injustices - at least what is being described in articles I've read. If there was something really bad I'm sure it would have made every article written. At the end of the day he's just a weak president, period. But calls for affirmative action and sensitivity training are way overblown. Perhaps as much as this president didn't react, these students are way off in the other direction. Sounds like this university is about to go down a few notches.
Youre entitled to your opinion. Good thing it resembles nothing close to the facts.

Fang has made the mistake of trying to converse with you civilly.

YOur dismissal of his post shows how foolish that was of him.
Dont correlate your inability to make a logical point and my subsequent dismissal of all your ramblings with Fangs post. Fang has said nothing disrespectful to me and merely voiced his opinion with which I disagree with. I have no issue with him at all.

You behaved with him as you do with everyone else who does not conform to your world view, dishonestly and insultingly.

Good stuff. Now the inaction can be addressed and changes implemented that were at the root of this incident.

Sure. Let's have a WITCH HUNT!

Somewhere on this campus there are people, white people of course, who yelled a racist slogan and painted a shit swastika!

They must be found and punished!

:FIREdevil::FIREdevil::FIREdevil:
Address the issue please. You guys wanted to know what happened and even when the guy that stepped down admitted he didnt anything about the incidents you guys can only respond by whining. :laugh:

I did.

"Racist" Witch Hunt. THat's the issue. Looks like you're going to get one.

Blacks and libs clashed and blacks won.

The fact that the moronic lib administrator felt he had to fall on his sword is certainly important in that it shows that complete lack of moral courage by libs.
Not doing your job and stepping down is not a witch hunt. Its accepting responsibility for your inaction like the guy admitted. The fact that you are crying about it is amusing.
laugh.gif

It's not his job to care about a supposed racial slur that happened off campus or to implement policy changes over a shit swastika that was just as likely to be painted by a black loner as a white one.
On campus. On. Why is this a hard concept?

Well, not to you, because to you the fact that this serves the narrative of the Evul Racist US, that that is a win for you.
It would only matter if that was my job. Since its not my job then it doesnt matter no matter how badly you want it to matter.

YOur dodging because you pretending that his inaction was the problem, but you have NOTHING to suggest as action that would have satisfied you.
No. I'm not pretending his inaction was the problem. He was the one that uttered the word "inaction". Are you claiming he was on my side? This is why I cant take you seriously. :laugh:

Money does that to you. If the football players had not taken the field they wouldnt have been able to play and the university would have been on the hook for a million dollar fine due to contractual obligations.

So what did the President have to do with all this?
Didn't this start with some entitled brat that was the center of a swastika?
What could he have done?
Well for starters he could have reacted a bit faster. Took his office six days to respond to the student body president reporting that he had racial slurs yelled at him on campus.

Everything he enacted to work on the issue seemed to start in the far future as well

The black student body president CLAIMS someone OFF CAMPUS yelled racial slurs at him from a pickup truck.

IT'S MADE UP. That's the latest trend in liberal race hustler world. MAKE UP a story and become famous. This jackass wanted 15 minutes of racial fame. And now....the University of Missouri president resigns over it.

And this student body president MADE UP this incident to make himself famous. And it worked.
The story was about an incident on campus, not off. You have no reason, other than personal agenda, to disbelieve it.

Wrong. In the student body president own words.....a racial slur was yelled at him from a pickup truck "NEAR" campus.....in other words....not ON campus. Near. Not on.

90% chance he made it up as a publicity stunt.
0% chance the U of M president has any responsibility for an alleged off campus slur.

And the president just resigned. Over THIS???

Money does that to you. If the football players had not taken the field they wouldnt have been able to play and the university would have been on the hook for a million dollar fine due to contractual obligations.
There are plenty of people I disagree with. Most can have a dialogue with me and we agree to disagree. Again stop whining and just accept the fact you dont rate highly enough for me to take you seriously and stop trying to relegate people to your low standing.

Somewhere on this campus there are people, white people of course, who yelled a racist slogan and painted a shit swastika!

Address the issue please. You guys wanted to know what happened and even when the guy that stepped down admitted he didnt anything about the incidents you guys can only respond by whining. :laugh:

I did.

The fact that the moronic lib administrator felt he had to fall on his sword is certainly important in that it shows that complete lack of moral courage by libs.
Not doing your job and stepping down is not a witch hunt. Its accepting responsibility for your inaction like the guy admitted. The fact that you are crying about it is amusing.
laugh.gif

It's not his job to care about a supposed racial slur that happened off campus or to implement policy changes over a shit swastika that was just as likely to be painted by a black loner as a white one.

What's Happening at the University of Missouri?

It's hard to understand....because "on campus" isn't where it happened. It happened "near campus".

Need I explain the difference of "on" vs "near"??

Second.....this is ALL STAGED. ALL OF IT.

It's happening all over America. Blacks staging their own victimhood.

This student CLAIMS the racial slur "near campus" happened. No proof. He facebooked his Drama Queen response of "Why is my existence such a threat to society"? Oh boo fucking hoo. Cry me a damn river you liar.

What could he have done?

Wrong. In the student body president own words.....a racial slur was yelled at him from a pickup truck "NEAR" campus.....in other words....not ON campus. Near. Not on.

0% chance the U of M president has any responsibility for an alleged off campus slur.

You can quote that? Here's my source
MSA President Payton Head combats campus discrimination

"Head was walking through MU’s campus on the night of Friday, Sept. 11 when a group of men in the back of a pickup truck yelled racial slurs at him as they passed."

I did.

laugh.gif

I did.

laugh.gif

I don't see that referenced in the article in either way.

Regardless one report of a yelled racial slur is hardly something worthy of drastic action.

THe shit swastika was certainly worthy of investigation, and I'm sure it was being investigated.

Not that much could be done if the offender was not seen and kept his mouth shut.

I did.

laugh.gif

It's hard to understand....because "on campus" isn't where it happened. It happened "near campus".

You probably need to explain what difference it makes and how that changes the incidents of racism that were not addressed. BTW you again dont know what you are talking about because the incident occurred on campus.

I did.

laugh.gif

You probably need to explain what difference it makes and how that changes the incidents of racism that were not addressed. BTW you again dont know what you are talking about because the incident occurred on campus.

"Addressed" how?

Expel all white students with pickup trucks?

Rhetorical question. I know you don't have an answer and won't admit that you don't have an answer.

laugh.gif

"Addressed" how?

Rhetorical question. I know you don't have an answer and won't admit that you don't have an answer.
I'm glad you realized it was a rhetorical question and a strawman.

The list of demands reads just like a ransom note. This is affirmative action

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What could he have done?

You can quote that? Here's my source
MSA President Payton Head combats campus discrimination

"Head was walking through MU’s campus on the night of Friday, Sept. 11 when a group of men in the back of a pickup truck yelled racial slurs at him as they passed."

I have. Most say it was "near" campus. Now he says "middle of campus"??

HE MADE THE SHIT UP.

It's so obvious only a retarded asshole would fall for it.

And he says anyone who doesn't side with him needs to "check your privilege"!?

Yeah...please keep up this "check yo privilege" nonsense. You morons are turning most of America against you faster than you can imagine.

o_O
THIS SHIT IS ANOTHER STAGED HATE CRIME.

You leftist morons are taking the bait every fucking time.

It's staged. Guaranteed.

"Addressed" how?

I'm glad you realized it was a rhetorical question and a strawman.

LOL!

And of course, still no hint as to how you would want these "issues" addressed.

Forum List

Back