BREAKING: University of Missouri football team on strike until president resigns!! Over racism

On campus. On. Why is this a hard concept?

What's Happening at the University of Missouri?

It's hard to understand....because "on campus" isn't where it happened. It happened "near campus".

Need I explain the difference of "on" vs "near"??
You probably need to explain what difference it makes and how that changes the incidents of racism that were not addressed. BTW you again dont know what you are talking about because the incident occurred on campus.

"Addressed" how?

Expel all white students with pickup trucks?

Rhetorical question. I know you don't have an answer and won't admit that you don't have an answer.
I'm glad you realized it was a rhetorical question and a strawman.

LOL!

And of course, still no hint as to how you would want these "issues" addressed.

Well....of course....just immediately hand the college over to minorities. All black college. That's the only answer to the white privilege and microaggressions and implicit bias all over U of Missouri.

I wonder if the handful of 0.5% of white students at traditionally all black colleges....have ever encountered racism?

It's hard to understand....because "on campus" isn't where it happened. It happened "near campus".

You probably need to explain what difference it makes and how that changes the incidents of racism that were not addressed. BTW you again dont know what you are talking about because the incident occurred on campus.

"Addressed" how?

Rhetorical question. I know you don't have an answer and won't admit that you don't have an answer.

LOL!

I dont attend the school so why are you asking me what I want done? No matter how hard you deflect it wont change the point. :laugh:

Peyton Manning just laughed at you.
What has Manning done lately besides make lame commercials?? oh yea he laid a big ol dump on the field in super bowl 48, in which his team was thrashed by the Seahawks which BTW had a Black QB:clap2::rofl:HOW DOES 43-8 sound..

Nearly 70% of the NFL and 80% of the NBA are Black, guess that has nothing to do with Blacks being superior athletically, of course the Crackers will try to argue and spin it another way:hellno:

Hell Mannings kid brother is better than him..

YOu're arguing that genetics and race define the abilities of people and that one is superior to the other?

That's the definition of racism.
The fact is some races are better at doing things than other races.
Does the negro race generally have substantially lower IQ's than other races?
Just answer yes or no.
Of course the answer is yes. Scientific studies by dozens of nonbias scientists have established this fact.
Is it evil 'racism' to tell the truth?
The government has spent about 20 TRILLION in today's dollars 'pretending' that if only enough money was thrown at the endemic problems within the negro race then things will OK and we'll all live happily ever after. Well the money is long fucking gone yet the endemic problems within the negro race are the same or worse today.
Someone please explain why.
And again...iq tests do not determine the full spectrum of intelligence.
Are you too stupid to grasp that concept???
Your posts have nothing to do with the campus issue so what is your agenda other than failed deflection???

Your odd attempt at smearing the intelligence of people who accept science over ideological dogma is noted.
Your ignorance that iq testing measures the full spectrum of intelligence is noted...fortunately the leading scientists that study the full spectrum of intelligence arent as myopic as you...
Thanks for the failed deflection of the o.p.

Love the part about a swastika painted on a dorm wall in human shit. Course, Republicans have never been very good at art.

Missouri Faculty Staff Will Walk Out to Protest Racism

Now the faculty is doing a walk-on baha!! Loony fucking libs.

So....their life lesson today....If something isn't going your way at work or you don't like it...LEAVE WORK...quit for the week!!

You libs are SO EMPLOYABLE!!!

BTW....0% proof any of these allegations are real. It's all STAGED.

What has Manning done lately besides make lame commercials?? oh yea he laid a big ol dump on the field in super bowl 48, in which his team was thrashed by the Seahawks which BTW had a Black QB:clap2::rofl:HOW DOES 43-8 sound..

Nearly 70% of the NFL and 80% of the NBA are Black, guess that has nothing to do with Blacks being superior athletically, of course the Crackers will try to argue and spin it another way:hellno:

Hell Mannings kid brother is better than him..

YOu're arguing that genetics and race define the abilities of people and that one is superior to the other?

That's the definition of racism.
The fact is some races are better at doing things than other races.
Does the negro race generally have substantially lower IQ's than other races?
Just answer yes or no.
Of course the answer is yes. Scientific studies by dozens of nonbias scientists have established this fact.
Is it evil 'racism' to tell the truth?
The government has spent about 20 TRILLION in today's dollars 'pretending' that if only enough money was thrown at the endemic problems within the negro race then things will OK and we'll all live happily ever after. Well the money is long fucking gone yet the endemic problems within the negro race are the same or worse today.
Someone please explain why.
And again...iq tests do not determine the full spectrum of intelligence.
Are you too stupid to grasp that concept???
Your posts have nothing to do with the campus issue so what is your agenda other than failed deflection???

Your odd attempt at smearing the intelligence of people who accept science over ideological dogma is noted.
Your ignorance that iq testing measures the full spectrum of intelligence is noted...fortunately the leading scientists that study the full spectrum of intelligence arent as myopic as you...
Thanks for the failed deflection of the o.p.
He has to deflect because he cant get it together enough to understand the facts. He claimed I was "pretending" the school president did not address the issues even though the guy stepped down citing his own "inaction". Typical butthurt white boy looking for something to lash out about.

So what did the President have to do with all this?
Didn't this start with some entitled brat that was the center of a swastika?
His job is to create a positive environment for all students and his inadequate handling of racial issues is what led to all of this. Had he simply done his job there would have never been a protest.
What could he have done?
Well for starters he could have reacted a bit faster. Took his office six days to respond to the student body president reporting that he had racial slurs yelled at him on campus.

Everything he enacted to work on the issue seemed to start in the far future as well

THERE'S NO PROOF THAT HAPPENED.

The black student body president CLAIMS someone OFF CAMPUS yelled racial slurs at him from a pickup truck.

IT'S MADE UP. That's the latest trend in liberal race hustler world. MAKE UP a story and become famous. This jackass wanted 15 minutes of racial fame. And now....the University of Missouri president resigns over it.

That's it. Mob rule on college campuses. This one set precedent.

And this student body president MADE UP this incident to make himself famous. And it worked.
And your substantiation will soon follow...lol.

Missouri Faculty Staff Will Walk Out to Protest Racism

Now the faculty is doing a walk-on baha!! Loony fucking libs.

So....their life lesson today....If something isn't going your way at work or you don't like it...LEAVE WORK...quit for the week!!

You libs are SO EMPLOYABLE!!!

BTW....0% proof any of these allegations are real. It's all STAGED.
4878876-defb80ee3d072fbb6f3d8aa0800876f8.jpg

"Addressed" how?

LOL!

I dont attend the school so why are you asking me what I want done? No matter how hard you deflect it wont change the point. :laugh:

You're the one who is deflecting.

You have stated that he did not address the incidents.

If you have no idea what he should have done, then how do you know he didn't do the best that could be done?

Good stuff. Now the inaction can be addressed and changes implemented that were at the root of this incident.

Sure. Let's have a WITCH HUNT!

Somewhere on this campus there are people, white people of course, who yelled a racist slogan and painted a shit swastika!

They must be found and punished!

:FIREdevil::FIREdevil::FIREdevil:
Address the issue please. You guys wanted to know what happened and even when the guy that stepped down admitted he didnt anything about the incidents you guys can only respond by whining. :laugh:

I did.

"Racist" Witch Hunt. THat's the issue. Looks like you're going to get one.

Blacks and libs clashed and blacks won.

The fact that the moronic lib administrator felt he had to fall on his sword is certainly important in that it shows that complete lack of moral courage by libs.
Not doing your job and stepping down is not a witch hunt. Its accepting responsibility for your inaction like the guy admitted. The fact that you are crying about it is amusing.
laugh.gif

It's not his job to care about a supposed racial slur that happened off campus or to implement policy changes over a shit swastika that was just as likely to be painted by a black loner as a white one.
He was as stupid as you...hence,unemployed.

If you have no idea what he should have done, then how do you know he didn't do the best that could be done?
No. Youre the one deflecting. My opinion on what he should have done is not question here.

Because he said so? :dunno:

Ok. So YOU are the 20 year president of State University.

In comes your secretary.

"Sir/Ma'am/Zi....our student body president is saying some white guys in a pickup near main entrance called him the N word. What should we do?"

"Well....is there proof? Do we know who it was?"

"No ma'am/sir/zi/xo......we dont."

"AH GOD DAMMIT....that's it....guess I have to resign now and end my career!!"

What would you do???

Love the part about a swastika painted on a dorm wall in human shit. Course, Republicans have never been very good at art.

That does not sound like something a republican would do.

A democrat? Yes.

Address the issue please. You guys wanted to know what happened and even when the guy that stepped down admitted he didnt anything about the incidents you guys can only respond by whining. :laugh:

I did.

"Racist" Witch Hunt. THat's the issue. Looks like you're going to get one.

Blacks and libs clashed and blacks won.

The fact that the moronic lib administrator felt he had to fall on his sword is certainly important in that it shows that complete lack of moral courage by libs.
Not doing your job and stepping down is not a witch hunt. Its accepting responsibility for your inaction like the guy admitted. The fact that you are crying about it is amusing.
laugh.gif

It's not his job to care about a supposed racial slur that happened off campus or to implement policy changes over a shit swastika that was just as likely to be painted by a black loner as a white one.

Second.....this is ALL STAGED. ALL OF IT.

It's happening all over America. Blacks staging their own victimhood.

This student CLAIMS the racial slur "near campus" happened. No proof. He facebooked his Drama Queen response of "Why is my existence such a threat to society"? Oh boo fucking hoo. Cry me a damn river you liar.
Your hemorrhoids must really hurt...

No. Youre the one deflecting. My opinion on what he should have done is not question here.

Because he said so? :dunno:

Yes it is.

YOu are claiming his inaction was the problem. SO what would the proper solution have been?

If you can't answer that, then your complain is invalid, for as I said, he might have done all that could have been done.

Ok. So YOU are the 20 year president of State University.

In comes your secretary.

"Sir/Ma'am/Zi....our student body president is saying some white guys in a pickup near main entrance called him the N word. What should we do?"

"Well....is there proof? Do we know who it was?"

"No ma'am/sir/zi/xo......we dont."

"AH GOD DAMMIT....that's it....guess I have to resign now and end my career!!"

What would you do???
You should ask the guy that stepped down. Obviously he knows something should have been done.

Saying he takes "full responsibility for the inaction that has occurred,"

Forum List

Back