BREAKING: University of Missouri football team on strike until president resigns!! Over racism

So what did the President have to do with all this?
Didn't this start with some entitled brat that was the center of a swastika?
His job is to create a positive environment for all students and his inadequate handling of racial issues is what led to all of this. Had he simply done his job there would have never been a protest.
What could he have done?
His job.
So you don't have any solutions either?

Why again is this person being forced out? Not defending anyone. What specifically did he do, or not do, to piss the students off?
He didnt do his job and he wasnt forced out. He quit.

What specifically didn't he do? Give me a few examples.
Read my link.

University of Missouri president resigns amid race row - CNN.com

OK, I read it and it doesn't provide much more information than other articles. I certainly didn't read anything that would require someone to be pushed out.

But I found this interesting:

African-American students said the gestures were insufficient and called for school officials to implement broader cultural sensitivity training, increase minority staffing and take other steps.

How does hiring more minorities stop perceived racism? This all sounds fishy to me. Mob rule and people stupid enough to go along with it anyone?
you totally missed this then. He admitted he fucked up.

"Saying he takes "full responsibility for the inaction that has occurred," he asked that the university community listen to each other's problems and "stop intimidating each other.""

No, I think I got it. Totally. The demands of the students don't match the perceived injustices - at least what is being described in articles I've read. If there was something really bad I'm sure it would have made every article written. At the end of the day he's just a weak president, period. But calls for affirmative action and sensitivity training are way overblown. Perhaps as much as this president didn't react, these students are way off in the other direction. Sounds like this university is about to go down a few notches.

And now comes the LIST OF DEMANDS, because resignation wasn't ENOUGH...

"... Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white male privilege, recognize that systems of oppression exist... "

Missouri protest: List of demands issued to university | Fox News

... these sons a bitches are out of their mother fucking BLACK RACIST minds.
Good stuff. Now the inaction can be addressed and changes implemented that were at the root of this incident.

Sure. Let's have a WITCH HUNT!

Somewhere on this campus there are people, white people of course, who yelled a racist slogan and painted a shit swastika!

They must be found and punished!

:FIREdevil::FIREdevil::FIREdevil:
Address the issue please. You guys wanted to know what happened and even when the guy that stepped down admitted he didnt anything about the incidents you guys can only respond by whining. :laugh:

His job is to create a positive environment for all students and his inadequate handling of racial issues is what led to all of this. Had he simply done his job there would have never been a protest.
What could he have done?
His job.
Doesnt really matter because its not my job. If it was my job I would have a lot of solutions. However, that would mean that the guy that stepped down would still be out of a job.

"... Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white male privilege, recognize that systems of oppression exist... "

Good stuff. Now the inaction can be addressed and changes implemented that were at the root of this incident.

Somewhere on this campus there are people, white people of course, who yelled a racist slogan and painted a shit swastika!

Address the issue please. You guys wanted to know what happened and even when the guy that stepped down admitted he didnt anything about the incidents you guys can only respond by whining. :laugh:

I did.

"Racist" Witch Hunt. THat's the issue. Looks like you're going to get one.

Blacks and libs clashed and blacks won.

The fact that the moronic lib administrator felt he had to fall on his sword is certainly important in that it shows that complete lack of moral courage by libs.

He didnt do his job and he wasnt forced out. He quit.

Read my link.

OK, I read it and it doesn't provide much more information than other articles. I certainly didn't read anything that would require someone to be pushed out.

African-American students said the gestures were insufficient and called for school officials to implement broader cultural sensitivity training, increase minority staffing and take other steps.

How does hiring more minorities stop perceived racism? This all sounds fishy to me. Mob rule and people stupid enough to go along with it anyone?

"Saying he takes "full responsibility for the inaction that has occurred," he asked that the university community listen to each other's problems and "stop intimidating each other.""

No, I think I got it. Totally. The demands of the students don't match the perceived injustices - at least what is being described in articles I've read. If there was something really bad I'm sure it would have made every article written. At the end of the day he's just a weak president, period. But calls for affirmative action and sensitivity training are way overblown. Perhaps as much as this president didn't react, these students are way off in the other direction. Sounds like this university is about to go down a few notches.
Youre entitled to your opinion. Good thing it resembles nothing close to the facts.

I did.

The fact that the moronic lib administrator felt he had to fall on his sword is certainly important in that it shows that complete lack of moral courage by libs.
Not doing your job and stepping down is not a witch hunt. Its accepting responsibility for your inaction like the guy admitted. The fact that you are crying about it is amusing.
laugh.gif

What could he have done?
His job.
Doesnt really matter because its not my job. If it was my job I would have a lot of solutions. However, that would mean that the guy that stepped down would still be out of a job.

LOL, of course it matters.

Well, not to you, because to you the fact that this serves the narrative of the Evul Racist US, that that is a win for you.

Read my link.

Youre entitled to your opinion. Good thing it resembles nothing close to the facts.

Fang has made the mistake of trying to converse with you civilly.

YOur dismissal of his post shows how foolish that was of him.

What could he have done?
His job.

Well, not to you, because to you the fact that this serves the narrative of the Evul Racist US, that that is a win for you.
It would only matter if that was my job. Since its not my job then it doesnt matter no matter how badly you want it to matter.

I did.

Not doing your job and stepping down is not a witch hunt. Its accepting responsibility for your inaction like the guy admitted. The fact that you are crying about it is amusing.
laugh.gif

It's not his job to care about a supposed racial slur that happened off campus or to implement policy changes over a shit swastika that was just as likely to be painted by a black loner as a white one.

Read my link.

You haven't provided any facts for me to agree or disagree with. Likewise, you have failed to make a case to support your point of view. At the end of the day all we have is a racial slur from somebody, a homecoming protest and a slow reaction. Please, no knows shit about what really happened here.

What could he have done?
His job.
So you say.. while not saying anything... lol

What could he have done?
His job.

It would only matter if that was my job. Since its not my job then it doesnt matter no matter how badly you want it to matter.

YOur dodging because you pretending that his inaction was the problem, but you have NOTHING to suggest as action that would have satisfied you.

ObamaNation in full force. getting people jailed for not bowing to the homsexuals, getting people fired for not bowing to a bunch of stupid kids, getting kids all riled up and creating a more hostile situation for the REST of the students, the teachers and parents

well it look like the students has taken over our live. how wonderful and the BLM rolls along

Last edited:

Fang has made the mistake of trying to converse with you civilly.

YOur dismissal of his post shows how foolish that was of him.
Dont correlate your inability to make a logical point and my subsequent dismissal of all your ramblings with Fangs post. Fang has said nothing disrespectful to me and merely voiced his opinion with which I disagree with. I have no issue with him at all.

You haven't provided any facts for me to agree or disagree with. Likewise, you have failed to make a case to support your point of view. At the end of the day all we have is a racial slur from somebody, a homecoming protest and a slow reaction. Please, no knows shit about what really happened here.

Nothing happened here except a bunch of blacks got their panties in a twist and some white guy had to pay a price.

Forum List

Back