BREAKING UPDATE: Ray Epps' lawsuit against Fox News reveals he's being criminally charged by DOJ, 2.5 years after Jan 6 riot

I do not care the government who did nothing to correct the fraud runs all of that. Do not tell me they do not. They told you to believe a lie or else. You do not need to do that with the truth.

You're a liar and fraud, Last. You're a shilling a con that has cost rubes hundreds of millions of dollars. You know Trump lost. You know your claims are meaningless, dipshit nonsense.

But they make money. And that's all conmen like you care about.

1wj1nc.jpg

Your a Freudian, that explains so very much.

I do not care the government who did nothing to correct the fraud runs all of that. Do not tell me they do not. They told you to believe a lie or else. You do not need to do that with the truth.
You probably believed stupid lies all your life and by now it just comes natural to you. Stupid lies like that all of creation happened with your dumb ass in mind. And Cheeeesus loves ya. Believing bullshit has become a habit you just can't shake

Nope. What you said was calculated deception, part of the largest political grifts in the history of the US.

The Big Lie is a fraud. Trump knows he lost. You know he lost. But your ilk can monetize the gullibility of rubes to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.

You're a conman.
Like the fundraising off J6. STFU.

You probably believed stupid lies all your life and by now it just comes natural to you. Stupid lies like that all of creation happened with your dumb ass in mind. And Cheeeesus loves ya. Believing bullshit has become a habit you just can't shake
POS say what?

Hey Arlie....

Like the fundraising off J6. STFU.

You're a fraud and a grifter, Last. You're a liar who knows what he's shilling is blithering nonsense. You're a conman, here to push one of the biggest political grifts in US history.

You're a fraud and a grifter, Last. You're a liar who knows what he's shilling is blithering nonsense. You're a conman, here to push one of the biggest political grifts in US history.
ABC news thinks for Sky.

So, if I do not do what you say I have no confidence? How narcissistic of you.

You're giving us nothing but snivelling excuses why you won't share your legal insights with Trump.

Why not share them with Trump?

Forum List

Back