BREAKING UPDATE: Ray Epps' lawsuit against Fox News reveals he's being criminally charged by DOJ, 2.5 years after Jan 6 riot

No, you've offered us the empty nonsense of your Big Lie, one of the biggest political grifts in US history.

Its been years. And yet your ilk do nothing but lose.

So much for your con, grifter.
3 states tried to decertify because of nonsense? Dumbass.

3 states tried to decertify because of nonsense? Dumbass.

First, there's no such thing as 'decertification'. That's extra-constitutional gibberish. Like your made up passages of the constitution you invented to justify murdering Obama.

Two, not one state has 'decertified' anything.

Try again, Fraud.

Ray can absolutely sue Fox News, and has.

You should send an Email to Trump telling him he can sue too! You've got this all figured out, buddy.

Send the Email and then tell us what happens.
Trump probably already knows this. You could email him though, that way you wouldn't need to wait for me to tell you. I don't think it's necessary.

Trump probably already knows this. You could email him though, that way you wouldn't need to wait for me to tell you. I don't think it's necessary.

The only way for you to be sure is to Email him. After all, you've got it all figured out, buddy!

What's keeping from sharing your legal revelations with Trump?

Its almost like you don't believe your own bullshit.

First, there's no such thing as 'decertification'. That's extra-constitutional gibberish. Like your made up passages of the constitution you invented to justify murdering Obama.

Two, not one state has 'decertified' anything.

Try again, Fraud.
The point is they tried. That was not based on nonsense.

No, you've offered us the empty nonsense of your Big Lie, one of the biggest political grifts in US history.

Its been years. And yet your ilk do nothing but lose.

So much for your con, grifter.
The biggest grifts in American history is the Biden crime syndicate. They've been doing it for years yet your 'ilk' are too blind with your TDS hatred to see it. 'So much for your con, grifter.' (Sky has the Democrat Bible of talking points)

The point is they tried. That was not based on nonsense.

The point is, no state has 'decerfified' anything.

Every count, every certification, every recount, every court ruling, every trial, every hand count, audit, forensic audit and law enforcement investigation contradicts your grift.

You're a fraud.

The only way for you to be sure is to Email him. After all, you've got it all figured out, buddy!

What's keeping from sharing your legal revelations with Trump?

Its almost like you don't believe your own bullshit.
You're the one who wants to be sure so YOU email him. What you claim I believe is a lie. You just make shit up and repeat the same lie over and over. Others here have outed you as well.

Projection. Everything you spew is preprogrammed magaturd tard-speak. There's very few things I'm fearful of, and magaturds ain't one of those things. :dunno:
1wj1nc.jpg

Wrong. What i said was spot on. I do not need to project, you most certainly do.

Nope. What you said was calculated deception, part of the largest political grifts in the history of the US.

The Big Lie is a fraud. Trump knows he lost. You know he lost. But your ilk can monetize the gullibility of rubes to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.

You're a conman.

Of course not. But MAGA can't take responsibility for its own attack. It has to blame someone else.

So they picked some dude named Ray.....and blamed all of their own choices on him.

In the party of personal responsibility, its ALWAYS someone else's fault.

MAGA MAGGOTS have to have someone to blame for their failures.
01-06 blew up in their face, they have to someone - anyone to blame for their failure. That is how they work, when they fail they do the TODDIT (The Other Dude Did IT).

You're the one who wants to be sure so YOU email him. What you claim I believe is a lie. You just make shit up and repeat the same lie over and over. Others here have outed you as well.

Its your strategy. Why are you suddenly so reluctant to share your legal insights with the man that can use them most?

Send him the Email, Dunning-Kruger and tell us what happens.

The point is, no state has 'decerfified' anything.

Every count, every certification, every recount, every court ruling, every trial, every hand count, audit, forensic audit and law enforcement investigation contradicts your grift.

You're a fraud.
I do not care the government who did nothing to correct the fraud runs all of that. Do not tell me they do not. They told you to believe a lie or else. You do not need to do that with the truth. Is not believing the government a crime? Seems like it.

Forum List

Back