BREAKING UPDATE: Ray Epps' lawsuit against Fox News reveals he's being criminally charged by DOJ, 2.5 years after Jan 6 riot

Democrat corruption happened. The corruption you agree with.
What happened is on tape. You can watch it with your own eyes. Dreck with Confederate flags and MAGA hates stormed the Capitol looking for Mike Pence so they could hang him. Smeared shit on the walls.
That's what you are defending

That's what an appeal is for. How many filed appeals?
More than 300, that are likely to be successful:

The stakes of the lingering issue are enormous. More than 300 Jan. 6 defendants have been charged with obstructing Congress’ proceedings — many of whom are not accused of assaulting police. The obstruction charge carries a 20-year maximum sentence and is a cudgel the Justice Department has used at times in plea negotiations with rioters who surged into the Capitol’s most sensitive spaces.

I told you already, I never said I was emailing Trump or tell the DOJ anything. That's YOUR projection. Apparently you have lost grasp of reality.

Why don't you? You've clearly got this all figured out. You've got these infallible legal strategies that could have saved Fox hundreds of millions of dollars. You claim to know who Trump should sue.

And insist that no one should have been arrested for J6.

With your mastery of all things legal, how could Trump lose? Send him an Email so he knows what to do.

Or the FBI and DOJ could arrest the J6 attackers.

Like they've done more than a thousand times.
Got to put something in the frame they built. Carefully planned and the fact that stupid people will believe them and think questioning government is unpatriotic when it the most patriotic thing you can do.

Got to put something in the frame they built. Carefully planned and the fact that stupid people will believe them and think questioning government is unpatriotic when it the most patriotic thing you can do.

Says who, my little fraud?

You're literally offering us your fever dreams and imagination as evidence.

How does that work in court again?

More than 300, that are likely to be successful:

The stakes of the lingering issue are enormous. More than 300 Jan. 6 defendants have been charged with obstructing Congress’ proceedings — many of whom are not accused of assaulting police. The obstruction charge carries a 20-year maximum sentence and is a cudgel the Justice Department has used at times in plea negotiations with rioters who surged into the Capitol’s most sensitive spaces.
There you go. If you got money for an appeal, appeal

Ask Dominion
The most Trusted Name when it comes to rigging an Election.
Not once or twiced.But whenever necessary.
Like Todays FBI and DOJ.Now even the Secret Service.
Who took their sweet time in not Unravelling who the culprit
was that done brought into the WH a bag of Cocaine.
Was it a dime bag.Like how big are dime bags.
How big a pack of Liars are now part of Secret Service.
I know ... I know.It's a Secret.

Why don't you? You've clearly got this all figured out. You've got these infallible legal strategies that could have saved Fox hundreds of millions of dollars. You claim to know who Trump should sue.

And insist that no one should have been arrested for J6.

With your mastery of all things legal, how could Trump lose? Send him an Email so he knows what to do.
I never made any of those claims.

Like the way courts work in DC. Er ... Manhattan.
Filthy wronged.Can't even be correct twice a day like a
busted clock.

Not working. I have explained what made the theft obvious from the mules, to corrupt state officials, including judges, to the complicit Congress. Biden was not elected he was appointed. None of what I say is delusional.

No, idiot, I said if Epps can sue for what he calls fake claims why can't Trump? I never said who or whom Trump should or could sue.

Ray can absolutely sue Fox News, and has.

You should send an Email to Trump telling him he can sue too! You've got this all figured out, buddy.

Send the Email and then tell us what happens.

Not working. I have explained what made the theft obvious from the mules, to corrupt state officials, to the complicit Congress. Biden was not elected he was appointed. None of what I say is delusional.
Sky is thick headed.

Not working. I have explained what made the theft obvious from the mules, to corrupt state officials, to the complicit Congress. Biden was not elected he was appointed. None of what I say is delusional.

No, you've offered us the empty nonsense of your Big Lie, one of the biggest political grifts in US history.

Its been years. And yet your ilk do nothing but lose.

So much for your con, grifter.

Forum List

Back