BREAKING UPDATE: Ray Epps' lawsuit against Fox News reveals he's being criminally charged by DOJ, 2.5 years after Jan 6 riot

Instigated...says who? Can you cite a single person that says they attacked a cop because Ray Epps told them to?

Smiling.....can you even show us Ray even *advocating* attacking a cop?

Good luck.
You show me where Trump ever did the same. Shit, Epps was there urging people to riot.

You show me where Trump ever did the same. Shit, Epps was there urging people to riot.

So that would be no, you've got nothing.

So why would Ray be charged before those guys who actually attacked the cops?

Laughing....wow us with your legal acumen.

Of course not. But MAGA can't take responsibility for its own attack. It has to blame someone else.

So they picked some dude named Ray.....and blamed all of their own choices on him.

In the party of personal responsibility, its ALWAYS someone else's fault.
‘Some Dude named Ray’ was on video urging what you have called an insurrection, riot and violent acts.

‘Some Dude named Ray’ was on video urging what you have called an insurrection, riot and violent acts.

So no reason whatsoever why any rational person would charge Ray before the MAGA faithful that attacked cops.

Yeah, I couldn't think of a single reason either.

Ray Epps didn't send the crowd to the capitol.

Trump did.

And yet your ilk blames Ray? Wow. Just....wow.
Trump told them to be peaceful. Epps urged them to storm the capitol because he was a fed plant.

It is truly weird that the Left has made Epps their lastest hero.

If he was not an FBI plant, then he was truly at the Capitol inciting people to go into the Capitol and whispering to a guy who seconds later knocked down a barrier so the protesters could get closer to the Capitol.

Actually, that is what he was doing, whether he was an FBI plant or not. How does the left find that heroic?

So no reason whatsoever why any rational person would charge Ray before the MAGA faithful that attacked cops.

Yeah, I couldn't think of a single reason either.
Not one of the MAGA morons who got dragged into court said "Ray Epps made me do it". Not one. But several said that they thought they were doing what Grifty wanted em to do. Fight like hell

If he was not an FBI plant, then he was truly at the Capitol inciting people to go into the Capitol and whispering to a guy who seconds later knocked down a barrier so the protesters could get closer to the Capitol.

Actually, that is what he was doing, whether he was an FBI plant or not. How does the left find that heroic?

He's not a hero as much as a sad example of how desperate the right is to abdicate responsibility for J6.

They've literally picked some dude out of the crowd of thousands and then tried to blame ALL of their bad choices on him.

Its bizarre.

Because of their insatiable, unfounded hatred of Trump. It's a mental disorder.

Not one of the MAGA morons who got dragged into court said "Ray Epps made me do it". Not one. But several said that they thought they were doing what Grifty wanted em to do. Fight like hell
They never should have been dragged into court. It was a protest. No coup, no real effort to overthrow, no heavy weaponry. Epps was trying to foment violence, it didn't work but he should be punished for it.

Forum List

Back