BREAKING UPDATE: Ray Epps' lawsuit against Fox News reveals he's being criminally charged by DOJ, 2.5 years after Jan 6 riot

Have you stopped sucking Biden's cock yet?

Laughing....if even you have so little confidence in your pseudo-legal gibberish about 'what Trump should do' that you toss it on the rhetorical midden heap, then surely you'll understand why we treat it the same way.

Send Trump your legal advice.....then tell us how that works out for you.

Laughing....if even you have so little confidence in your pseudo-legal gibberish about 'what Trump should do' that you toss it on the rhetorical midden heap, then surely you'll understand why we treat it the same way.

Send Trump your legal advice.....then tell us how that works out for you.
So you're still swallowing Biden's political ejaculate.

I'm still waiting for you to send Trump your legal theories on who he should sue.

I'm in my comfy chair. I've got my tea. I'll wait.
I'm still waiting for you to give a good reason why Epps will win his frivolous lawsuit.

Epps said he's been informed by the DOJ in May that he will be criminally indicted.

As of today, there's no such indictment. Nor any indication of possible charges.

The DOJ may have some evidence we don't. As based on the evidence we do have, Epps doesn't appear to have any criminal liability.
So Epps is lying about what he claims the DOJ told him?

Is he really suing Foxnews because the DOJ is about to indict him? Shouldn't he sue the DOJ for indicting him over what they heard on Foxnews?

I'm still waiting for you to give a good reason why Epps will win his frivolous lawsuit.

For the same reason that Dominion did. Epps even hired the same lawyer.

Now you go: have you sent Trump an Email on 'who he should sue'?

You were so confident you had it all figured out. What happened, buddy?

So Epps is lying about what he claims the DOJ told him?

So show me the indictment. If its already happened, it will be a matter of public record.

What was Epps charged with and when?

As of today, there is no indictment. As of today, there are no charges.

What about this do you disagree with?

Trump, Biden, and Pence have classified information. Only one gets indicted, there you go.
But you are grouping these three individual cases as if they are the same thing.
They aren't.
Trump's behavior in stealing and hoarding classified documents and then obstructing justice in the retrieval of them is vastly different from the Biden Pence instances.
Not to mention Trump's showing of classified info to tourists at his freaking golf club!

For the same reason that Dominion did. Epps even hired the same lawyer.

Now you go: have you sent Trump an Email on 'who he should sue'?

You were so confident you had it all figured out. What happened, buddy?
Dominion didn't win, Fox settled, it never went to trial.

Forum List

Back