BREAKING UPDATE: Ray Epps' lawsuit against Fox News reveals he's being criminally charged by DOJ, 2.5 years after Jan 6 riot

Must be why he's the world's most watched, most popular news analyst.
He was, but now he's been shit canned in no small part because he cost Fox News a giant chunk of change by defaming other people.
I see, so in other words, government wrote another law protecting themselves from what they do at a very LARGE scale that others don't get the protection of doing even a tiny little bit?
The Founding Fathers wrote it in the Constitution, so take it up with them.
Gee, I didn't realize it but you are really way smarter than 99% of the rest of the world! You must have like a 190 IQ! I'm luck you even talk to me! How do you put up with us normal humans?
I'm smarter than you lunatics.
They were standing around just talking until the police started throwing flash and smoke grenades at them.
That's not true. The rioters had already overrun numerous barricades and had been assaulting the officers en masse before the police threw flash bangs at them.

I'm defending the government from insane MAGA conspiracy theories.

The only reason we are talking about Epps is because MAGA cultists think he's a federal agent trying to provoke a riot.
You're defending the democrats, not the 'government'. Why does a leftie defend authority anyway, aren't you supposed to be against authority?

And by the way, Epps is not the government, he's a MAGA insurrectionist, and you're defending him. :cuckoo:

You're defending the democrats, not the 'government'. Why does a leftie defend authority anyway, aren't you supposed to be against authority?

And by the way, Epps is not the government, he's a MAGA insurrectionist, and you're defending him. :cuckoo:
The only reason we are talking about Epps is because the right wing thinks he's a government plant.

Why shouldn't I defend the government from your unhinged conspiracy theories? Your unhinged conspiracy theories are harmful to the nation.

The only reason we are talking about Epps is because the right wing thinks he's a government plant.

Why shouldn't I defend the government from your unhinged conspiracy theories? Your unhinged conspiracy theories are harmful to the nation.

So you can't answer as to why you're defending an insurrectionist???? :laughing0301:

Man, 'Power to the People' sure got thrown in the waste dump quickly by you lemmings once you got control of the 'government', didn't it? How does it feel to be an authoritarian, schmuck?

So you can't answer as to why you're defending an insurrectionist???? :laughing0301:

Man, 'Power to the People' sure got thrown in the waste dump quickly by you lemmings once you got control of the 'government', didn't it? How does it feel to be an authoritarian, schmuck?
All I'm doing is refuse to lie about people. Why does that upset you?

What have I said that is authoritarian?

Must be why he's the world's most watched, most popular news analyst.

I see, so in other words, government wrote another law protecting themselves from what they do at a very LARGE scale that others don't get the protection of doing even a tiny little bit?

Gee, I didn't realize it but you are really way smarter than 99% of the rest of the world! You must have like a 190 IQ! I'm lucky you even talk to me! How do you put up with us normal humans?

They were standing around just talking until the police started throwing flash and smoke grenades at them.
Why do you say patently stupid things?

Under a photograph of the men taken during the riot and posted on Instagram, Hostetter wrote: “We are just getting started.” Hostetter had driven to D.C. while Taylor flew, so they could carry weapons with them to the Capitol, including bear spray, hatchets, knives and stun batons.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...icted-after-defending-self-with-jan-6-claims/

All I'm doing is refuse to lie about people. Why does that upset you?

What have I said that is authoritarian?

Really? You're defending a self-professed MAGAT supporter. Which is f-ing hilarious! :cool:

You're 'defending the government', your own words.. I'm sure they appreciate your support, comrade.

So anyone that defends the government at any time is an authoritarian?

That's incredibly stupid.

Keep defending a MAGAT insurrectionist and I'll keep laughing. ;)

Of course you think the truth is incredibly stupid, you live in a backwards world where you get to decide the meaning of things on the fly and at your own discretion. Government = Authority Sorry, there is no escaping that fact. :dunno:

Everything you just said has been debunked.

Epps is as famous as the 'Shahman' for J6 ... so why has it taken so long to arrest him, genius?

:itsok:
is there a lego set of ray epps as well?

nah, nobody outside your idiotic bubble cares much about ray epps.

Keep defending a MAGAT insurrectionist and I'll keep laughing. ;)

Of course you think the truth is incredibly stupid, you live in a backwards world where you get to decide the meaning of things on the fly and at your own discretion. Government = Authority Sorry, there is no escaping that fact. :dunno:
This isn’t the truth, it’s just trolling.

Forum List

Back