Breaking US shoots down another pro regime drone in Syria

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A US F-15E fighter jet shot down a pro-Syrian regime drone near At Tanf, Syria, on Monday, two US officials told CNN, the third downing of a pro-regime aircraft this month. The drone was downed just outside the 55 kilometer de-confliction zone, according to the officials. It was an Iranian-made Shahed 129 and was thought to be armed and in firing range of US

BREAKING NEWS: US shoots down another pro-regime drone in Syria

We should not being doing this we can gurantee the deep state gave these orders, it's a set up for Trump and a set up to war with Russia getting pissed

Honestly, to me it looks like Obama is still Commander-in-Chief for Pentagon.

By shooting Syrian planes they keep helping the terrorists. And it stays that way since Obama created ISIS.

Putin: On September 16, American aircraft launched a strike against Syrian army forces that killed 80 people.

At this same moment, immediately after the airstrike, ISIS launched an offensive in this very same place. Our American colleagues told us that this airstrike was made by error. This error cost the lives of 80 people and, also just coincidence, perhaps, ISIS took the offensive immediately afterwards.

At the same time, lower down the ranks, at the operations level, one of the American military service personnel said quite frankly that they spent several days preparing this strike. How could they make an error if they were several days in preparation?

Answers to questions from French journalists from TF1 TV channel

Last edited:
Honestly, it looks to me that Obama is still Commander-in-Chief for Pentagon.

Shooting Syrian planes, they keep helping the terrorists. And it stays that way since Obama created ISIS.

Putin: On September 16, American aircraft launched a strike against Syrian army forces that killed 80 people.

At this same moment, immediately after the airstrike, ISIS launched an offensive in this very same place. Our American colleagues told us that this airstrike was made by error. This error cost the lives of 80 people and, also just coincidence, perhaps, ISIS took the offensive immediately afterwards.

At the same time, lower down the ranks, at the operations level, one of the American military service personnel said quite frankly that they spent several days preparing this strike. How could they make an error if they were several days in preparation?

Answers to questions from French journalists from TF1 TV channel

We can guarantee he still has behind the scene control somewhere a long the line . Somebody from the shadow Gov. gave this order probably behind Trump's back. MSM as usual will make it seem as if Trump is doing this meanwhile it's not him ordering this.

Russia has already warned the US over the first one, now this again. Trump isn't this stupid. gawd everyday this is getting so sickening. I don't know what is more sickening these pathetic sheep so easily lead to believe the bs lies against Trump or the msm creating everything we're seeing. Maybe it is all the above lol.

A US F-15E fighter jet shot down a pro-Syrian regime drone near At Tanf, Syria, on Monday, two US officials told CNN, the third downing of a pro-regime aircraft this month. The drone was downed just outside the 55 kilometer de-confliction zone, according to the officials. It was an Iranian-made Shahed 129 and was thought to be armed and in firing range of US

BREAKING NEWS: US shoots down another pro-regime drone in Syria

We should not being doing this we can gurantee the deep state gave these orders, it's a set up for Trump and a set up to war with Russia getting pissed
/---- Man oh man, Putin really has Pres Trump dancing on a string. You Libs called that one.
SNICKER

There has never been a war I didn't understand. Maybe didn't agree with, but at least understood it.

I am 100% confused as fuck about this whole thing in Syria. If we shoot down planes who are targeting our allied troops then we are helping ISIS? WTF? Why are we even there? WTF is the point?

There has never been a war I didn't understand. Maybe didn't agree with, but at least understood it.

I am 100% confused as fuck about this whole thing in Syria. If we shoot down planes who are targeting our allied troops then we are helping ISIS? WTF? Why are we even there? WTF is the point?

There are plenty of wars going on, and the biggest one is the war on information .

Anyone have any links to an unbiased, simple explanation as to what is going on in Syria? I would appreciate it, and possibly others would as well.

Anyone have any links to an unbiased, simple explanation as to what is going on in Syria? I would appreciate it, and possibly others would as well.

Since there is a link already provided with the article, are you talking about wanting a link to a story that fits what you want to see or hear?

Or facts off the liberal leftist lying agenda they will gladly tell you what to believe.

Since there is a link already provided with the article, are you talking about wanting a link to a story that fits what you want to see or hear?

Or facts off the liberal leftist lying agenda they will gladly tell you what to believe.

I said an unbiased link about the Syrian conflict. I mean in general. Not specifically to any aspect of it. I'm not making the request in a sarcastic way, I really want to learn whats going on and I know someone can help me. The OP's link is about the shooting down of this plane. The conflict has been going on for years, its bigger than one jet.

Forum List

Back