BREAKING: Voting Machine Caught On Camera Casting Ballot For Democrat...

This tic for tac is just utter bull.

You really miss the point, completely. No vote Dem OR Rep should be changed by a machine. PERIOD. Nor should anyone that is not legal to vote should be able to cast a vote. PERIOD.

One of the stupidest memes ever adopted by the right wing in America is the idea that liberals would employ fraudulent means to win an election.

You fuckers do stay on message, though. If that were a positive trait....I'd congratulate you.

It doesn't make any sense, does it? I don't know why they couldn't have each machine spit out a random number when you vote, where you can check your vote online with these electronic ballots.
Sickening to see in the year 2014. We can send men to the moon......

Sad you don't take your voting privilege seriously enough to be assured it actually counts.
One of the stupidest memes ever adopted by the right wing in America is the idea that liberals would employ fraudulent means to win an election.

You fuckers do stay on message, though. If that were a positive trait....I'd congratulate you.

Sad you don't take your voting privilege seriously enough to be assured it actually counts.

Der......de der der der!

Do you know where that one was? There have been a few others I have heard about as well. I wonder how many are just hitting their choice, and moving on, never realizing such a thing would happen.

It's in the "usual" places.......

Does that make you feel better, more important, help your self esteem? If so, have at it. Glad to help, any way I can.

Der......de der der der!

Does that make you feel better, more important, help your self esteem? If so, have at it. Glad to help, any way I can.

Der......de der der der!
He is a libtard, his response is typical from the brainless left.

Forum List

Back