BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

Well, I guess according to that logic, the law doesn't matter.

Once you got a hold of 'em?

You got no choice but to kill them!!! :113:

iu
All those poor dead wrestlers.

Well, I guess according to that logic, the law doesn't matter.

Once you got a hold of 'em?

You got no choice but to kill them!!! :113:

iu
Grapple

When you get into a fist-fight, the best thing you can do is grapple. When exchanging punches, you’re more likely to be hurt and the opponent could land a lucky shot. Also, you could injure your hand if you’re throwing punches.

Grappling cancels out their ability to hit you by grabbing a hold of their body and taking them down. On the ground, you can control them better and avoid getting hurt. Control and risk management are everything in a street fight.

Just for some reference Neeley actually a broke an elderly woman's face and slugged another senior, and in another instance he attempted to kidnap a 7 year old girl off the street for who knows what. He got 4 months for that crime. This is who wacky people out there are protesting for? Be glad he's dead and not kidnapping your children or breaking your grandmothers face, idiots.

He's White, his fate was sealed. He should be given a medal 🏅.

NYPICHPDPICT000010502391-1-696x696.webp

There were others including a black guy who helped restrain his arms. Why haven't they been charged?

In NYC, help no one!

Grapple

When you get into a fist-fight, the best thing you can do is grapple. When exchanging punches, you’re more likely to be hurt and the opponent could land a lucky shot. Also, you could injure your hand if you’re throwing punches.

Grappling cancels out their ability to hit you by grabbing a hold of their body and taking them down. On the ground, you can control them better and avoid getting hurt. Control and risk management are everything in a street fight.

Depends on how you grapple and what all the variables of the situation are.

Daniel Penny to be charged with second-degree manslaughter in Jordan Neely’s death​

It was being investigated after the incident. People here and elsewhere just are blind to how it works. It was rules a homicide by the coroner. SO LE did an investigation before charging anyone.

that's how it's supposed to work.

[
“I don’t have food, I don’t have a drink, I’m fed up,” the man screamed, according to Vazquez. “I don’t mind going to jail and getting life in prison. I’m ready to die.”

Vazquez said Neely then “removed his jacket and aggressively whipped it to the floor” of the train. As Neely started shouting, much of the subway car cleared out, Vazquez said.

That’s when Penny pinned Neely to the ground and placed him in a chokehold while two other passengers helped restrain him, video recorded by Vazquez shows. Neely, video shows, flailed his arms, kicked his legs and struggled to free himself before Penny released him and put him on his side.

Neely, who appeared unconscious at the conclusion of the video, was pronounced dead at the hospital, authorities said.

Neely used to perform on the subway as a moonwalking Michael Jackson impersonator who had been placed in foster care after his mother was murdered when Neely was 14, Gothamist reported. Public records listed the Bronx as his address. ]

He's White, his fate was sealed. He should be given a medal 🏅.

NYPICHPDPICT000010502391-1-696x696.webp

There were others including a black guy who helped restrain his arms. Why haven't they been charged?

He is actually doing the choke on his wrong hip.
Should be on his left hip
Still works on me lol

Forum List

Back