BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

I told you the day it happened the Marine was going to be charged with manslaughter, didn't I? This is the US justice system under Democrat Rule.

There was no murder involved.

There was simply a brave man who sprang into action to protect his fellow passengers from harm.

Man, you're really observant. Did you flip a coin?
I observe a New York DA's office that released Jordan Neely on 42 previous arrests including THREE ATTACKS ON WOMEN ON A NEW YORK SUBWAY. But of course they will fry the Ex-Marine. Welcome to Democrat Justice.

I observe a New York DA's office that released Jordan Neely on 42 previous arrests including THREE ATTACKS ON WOMEN ON A NEW YORK SUBWAY. But of course they will fry the Ex-Marine. Welcome to Democrat Justice.
But, but, but Democrats are all about the women!!

until they aren't.

Dude, that is why you should be suspicious of the entire narrative. He didn't need to kill him. It should have knocked him out quite quickly.

Something stinks about this whole phony con.
Dude, that is why you should be suspicious of the entire narrative. He didn't need to kill him. It should have knocked him out quite quickly.

Something stinks about this whole phony con.
His right arm was barely brought across to the other side
Essentially a beginner choke

Next time someone is about to kick your ass on a bus or in a store and no one comes to your aid... this is why.....
Nobody said Neely harmed or attacked anybody on the subway, and it was filmed.

Oh... so three guys on the subway car just jumped up and attacked Neely for nothing???? is that what you are saying?.... wow
Have you read one single account from anybody, saying he attacked somebody? I have not. I would be glad to read your article.

It's bullshit. :mad:
See how the evil reinforces itself? Now... after this, who else would be willing to make a stand ado the right thing to try to protect the innocent from it? Has anyone heard of a go-fund - me for the Marine?

He's White, his fate was sealed. He should be given a medal 🏅.

NYPICHPDPICT000010502391-1-696x696.webp

There were others including a black guy who helped restrain his arms. Why haven't they been charged?

So you think it is heroic to choke a man to death while others are holding him, what an idiot.

Holding someone's arms doesn't usually kill them. Duh.

Have you read one single account from anybody, saying he attacked somebody? I have not. I would be glad to read your article.
I agree with you here, it was not intent to kill him, but he was choked to death, and the coroner had no choice to rule it a homicide. It's up to law enforcement and the D.A. to determine if it was murder, manslaughter, or justified self defense. The dead guy did not attack anyone, but was threatening to people.

I never said he attacked anyone... but his threats must have been to a point that it made three men take action... three men that didn't know each other and didn't know Neely felt he was threatening enough for them to step in... and you are saying what?.....

I agree with you here, it was not intent to kill him, but he was choked to death, and the coroner had no choice to rule it a homicide. It's up to law enforcement and the D.A. to determine if it was murder, manslaughter, or justified self defense. The dead guy did not attack anyone, but was threatening to people.
I would clarify further, that people found his actions and shouting threatening, whether he threatened anybody or not, which it does not sound like he did.

Forum List

Back