Breaking: Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Is Now Missing....Shooters Father Won't Say Where She's At

She's not missing. THE FBI has her. She has to be stopped from implicating islam any more than she has.

I would imagine all sorts of death threats have been made, why would he disclose her location?

I just heard she could possibly be in protective custody...

What the fuck!!???

Nah. I know how law enforcement works. They are giving her room to move. And following her covertly. Probably leaked that she's "missing" so even she thinks they aren't watching.

They want her to flee to the other cells. And smoke out more Islamic rats. Don't worry. She's not "missing". She just thinks she is.

BUT OF COURSE....This is the Obama Administration. So who knows. He may grant her a pardon.

She is NOT missing, I'm sure. Her location is not known to nosy folk or the media; that's all.

THE FBI has her.
Are you sure?
images

This is simply incredible.! She’s probably already out of the US.
Breaking: Wife of Orlando terrorist is now missing

Just because you don't know where she is does not make her "missing"

Earlier in the day, Seddique Mateen — father of the Orlando massacre shooter Omar Mateen — arrived at the home and said Omar's wife Noor Salman is "no longer here" and that she was no longer in the area. He would not say where she had gone.

He doesn't say she is missing- or that he doesn't know where she is.

You fools are so gullible- I happen to know this prince in Nigeria that has this fantastic deal- all I need is your bank account number.......

Lots of powerful people couldn't have this woman yakking away spilling the beans. Its already sticking that the massacre is Trump's, assault weapons, NRA, White Christians, etc... fault. Seriously, if you don’t think Obama is politicizing this investigation to stop Trump from being proven right, I have a YouTube video and an embassy in Benghazi to sell you.

This is simply incredible.! She’s probably already out of the US.
Breaking: Wife of Orlando terrorist is now missing

Just because you don't know where she is does not make her "missing"

Earlier in the day, Seddique Mateen — father of the Orlando massacre shooter Omar Mateen — arrived at the home and said Omar's wife Noor Salman is "no longer here" and that she was no longer in the area. He would not say where she had gone.

He doesn't say she is missing- or that he doesn't know where she is.

You fools are so gullible- I happen to know this prince in Nigeria that has this fantastic deal- all I need is your bank account number.......
And right on que, the liberal defender of degenerate homosexuals and radical Muslims shows up.

Forum List

Back