BREAKING! ZIMMY ARREST DOCUMENTS!

Apparently the Lake Mary Police Department made the decision to charge George Zimmerman despite the non-existence of an actual cooperating victim. The LMPD went to rather extraordinary lengths in order to generate an arrest. Six police officers, two detectives etc. all on a mission to identify how a bottle of wine was broken on a driveway. The Last Refuge Rag Tag Bunch of Conservative Misfits 8211 Contact Info TheLastRefuge reagan.com

Maybe, the police are getting alarmed at the frequent and repetitive violent nature of Zimmerman's behavior and are saying enough is enough.
Sounds like they were stalking him out

People's lives are at stake.

I don't believe that for one second due to the 4 day delay between the incident and Zimmerman's arrest. If people's lives are at stake they would have had probable cause to break down the door and take him away immediately.

I don't think it's some conspiracy either, I think this guy Zimmerman is picking psycho liars as fuck toys.

No, Martin's been dead for over two years.Get over it.

Are you stupid. Why would several people on this forum alone warn that Zimmerman is going to kill someone? I warned about that myself before the trial.

When he kills someone, many will complain why something wasn't done.
Several people are stupid.Who did Zimmerman kill since the thug? None actually despite being hounded by racists like yourself. Why they think Zimmerman is going to kill someone is probably because they are of your intellectual caliber.

Are you stupid. Why would several people on this forum alone warn that Zimmerman is going to kill someone? I warned about that myself before the trial.

Several people are stupid.Who did Zimmerman kill since the thug? None actually despite being hounded by racists like yourself. Why they think Zimmerman is going to kill someone is probably because they are of your intellectual caliber.

You are blinded by your long-standing admiration of Zimmerman.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/dam...nts/2015/1/zimmerman-arrest-011215-report.pdf

Story here:

Police have released new information on George Zimmerman's arrest for aggravated assault Friday night after he allegedly threw a wine bottle at his girlfriend days earlier.
According to an arrest report released Monday by Lake Mary police, the incident happened on Monday, Jan. 5. Officers on patrol near Zimmerman's parents' home heard glass break, and then saw a vehicle drive away from the home without its headlights turned on.
After officers stopped the vehicle, they said the driver told them she had just been in domestic altercation with George Zimmerman, who had just thrown a glass wine bottle at her and broke her cell phone.

The unidentified woman told police she had been living with Zimmerman for the last few months, and they had been in an intimate relationship. Police said the woman added she did not wish to be involved in their investigation, and stated she was only Zimmerman's roommate.

Police said they found the broken wine bottle in the driveway of the home, and made multiple attempts to contact Zimmerman at the residence and by phone.
It wasn't until Friday that police successfully made contact with Zimmerman at the home. According to police, Zimmerman told them he was in a romantic relationship with the victim, but denied her allegations against him.
who cares.

this man's life was ruined the moment he decided he could kill another man in self defense and live with it.

I agreed with his self defense argument (he did not use stand your ground). I also said watch his life fall apart.

people like you need to move along

You are blinded by your long-standing admiration of Zimmerman.
He killed a thug in a life and death situation, so no. He did what he had to do and I hope I would have done the same. No, I just don't think he should be punished for saving his on life. I admire Reagan, Zimmerman not so much.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/dam...nts/2015/1/zimmerman-arrest-011215-report.pdf

Story here:

Police have released new information on George Zimmerman's arrest for aggravated assault Friday night after he allegedly threw a wine bottle at his girlfriend days earlier.
According to an arrest report released Monday by Lake Mary police, the incident happened on Monday, Jan. 5. Officers on patrol near Zimmerman's parents' home heard glass break, and then saw a vehicle drive away from the home without its headlights turned on.
After officers stopped the vehicle, they said the driver told them she had just been in domestic altercation with George Zimmerman, who had just thrown a glass wine bottle at her and broke her cell phone.

The unidentified woman told police she had been living with Zimmerman for the last few months, and they had been in an intimate relationship. Police said the woman added she did not wish to be involved in their investigation, and stated she was only Zimmerman's roommate.

Police said they found the broken wine bottle in the driveway of the home, and made multiple attempts to contact Zimmerman at the residence and by phone.
It wasn't until Friday that police successfully made contact with Zimmerman at the home. According to police, Zimmerman told them he was in a romantic relationship with the victim, but denied her allegations against him.
who cares.

this man's life was ruined the moment he decided he could kill another man in self defense and live with it.

I agreed with his self defense argument (he did not use stand your ground). I also said watch his life fall apart.

Self defense? Was Trayvon going to kill him with a bag of Skittles?

Story here:

who cares.

Self defense? Was Trayvon going to kill him with a bag of Skittles?

If that narrative was factual or even had a semblance of reality, Zimmerman would have gotten the death penalty.

sorry. I haven't time to play with you

Because there are several on this forum who couldn't find their ass with both hands. There was no "murder".....the thug was beating his head into the sidewalk....he defended himself....and now his life is in danger from feral negroes and nobodies wanting to make a name for themselves....I hope he wins his libel suit and heads off to someplace nobody will recognize him.

Trayvon was gay. He took a bag of skittles and proceeded to beat the shit out of Zimmerman. the deadly weapon that Zimmerman used on his ex was a wine bottle. It all makes sense.

Because there are several on this forum who couldn't find their ass with both hands. There was no "murder".....the thug was beating his head into the sidewalk....he defended himself....and now his life is in danger from feral negroes and nobodies wanting to make a name for themselves....I hope he wins his libel suit and heads off to someplace nobody will recognize him.

There was really nothing to that lawsuit which was thrown out.

Judge tosses George Zimmerman s defamation suit against NBC Fox News

Does your marine training tell you that? How many years were you part of "THE FIGHTING FILE CLERKS" ? I heard they saw a lot of action.......you know........filling out forms and such.

Now now Fifi.....you shouldn't still be all butthurt from that little head biff I gave ya....was it the part about you being dyed pink or the rhinestone collar from Walmart? :itsok:

Sorry, but my ex wife was much tougher with the insults, so your little effort didn't have much effect. I'm really curious. how much combat did you really see from behind that desk? I've heard it could really be HELL around monthly report time.

I don't believe that for one second due to the 4 day delay between the incident and Zimmerman's arrest. If people's lives are at stake they would have had probable cause to break down the door and take him away immediately.

I was talking about every day Zimmerman walks around free, of course.

Ah.

Well other than the guy who was slamming his head in the ground, who else did he kill? After almost 3 years of people predicting the eventuality that Zimmerman "will kill again," one would think that it would have happened by now.

CBS News - The man who said he recognized Zimmerman ... Facebook
Will George Zimmerman kill again His history and the law pose serious risks - Salon.com
Prediction Zimmerman will kill again. - Democratic Underground
George Zimmerman WILL Kill Again.

Forum List

Back