Breaking !

here ya go boys, use this ..

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html?_r=0

Hell's getting HOT in the WH about RIGHT NOW !!

Yeah, and it's not just because Kellyanne Conway was squatting on the sofa in the oval office, either. Hehehe
What really happened in that photo of Kellyanne Conway squatting on the Oval Office couch
Damn, she's hot!

Show me an intellectually honest liberal and I will show you a Conservative in the making.
Hot?

Get your eyes checked bruh
Yeah, no. . .

My eyes are fine.

Show me an intellectually honest liberal and I will show you a Conservative in the making.

I love the one meeting described. OMG he met with the Russian ambassador along with other ambassadors at a Heritage Foundation gathering.

:lmao:

Doing his job.

However, Justice officials acknowledged that Mr. Sessions had spoken with Mr. Kislyak twice: once, among a group of ambassadors who approached him at a Heritage Foundation event during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July and, separately, in an office meeting on Sept. 8.

The contacts were first reported by The Washington Post."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html?_r=1
If he was just doing his job, why did he lie TWICE about it happening?

Sessions should go, lied at confirmation. Donald doesn't stand for much.

Sessions allegedly lies at a hearing. He needs to go
Hillary lies for decades, we should make her president.

Is there a face palm big enough for this?

here ya go boys, use this ..

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html?_r=0

Hell's getting HOT in the WH about RIGHT NOW !!

Yeah, and it's not just because Kellyanne Conway was squatting on the sofa in the oval office, either. Hehehe
What really happened in that photo of Kellyanne Conway squatting on the Oval Office couch

575349-kellyanne-conway-sofa.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-2_0-6-55.png
    upload_2017-3-2_0-6-55.png
    161.5 KB · Views: 22
Why did Sessions answer Franken's question the way he did... and why did h lie? Makes no sense at all....???

Does the fact that Hillary lies give right wingers a get-out-of-jail-free card for lying too?

I don't understand this justification.

Does the fact that Hillary lies give right wingers a get-out-of-jail-free card for lying too?

Plus her "lies" are total bs...only in dupe/cowardly corporate media world. Dems too are such pussies...RW liars get away with so much garbage...

Clinton lied so Sessions can lie too ... makes perfect sense if youre an idiot

no way Republicans would want their man to be any better than Hillary, uh uh, no siree bob,

no way Republicans would want their man to be any better than Hillary, uh uh, no siree bob,
And she didn't lie anyway gd bs propaganda.

And she didn't lie anyway gd bs propaganda.

RW's said she lied for so long they actually believe it ..

I aint lyin' ..

~snort

upload_2017-3-2_2-6-54.jpeg

DANG OL RUSSIANS MAN I TELL YA WHAT AMERICANS LOVING DANG OL RUSSIANS

It is not a justification it does expose the double standard, but I am guessing you are fine with it.

Thank GOODNESS they did this....otherwise the Trump team could have burned and "disappeared" all of the investigation"s intelligence that they gathered! GOD BLESS AMERICA and its Patriots!!

Very smart thinking to preserve all the evidence gathered, by distributing it to multiple intelligence agencies...
Evidence of what?

Thank GOODNESS they did this....otherwise the Trump team could have burned and "disappeared" all of the investigation"s intelligence that they gathered! GOD BLESS AMERICA and its Patriots!!

Very smart thinking to preserve all the evidence gathered, by distributing it to multiple intelligence agencies...
Evidence of what?
Evidence from the investigation that Obama asked our intelligence agencies to do on Russians involvement in our election

so what is wrong with anyone calling up Russia? Bill Clinton gets to call up rich men who own private islands and no one seems to be complaining.

Evidence of what?
Evidence from the investigation that Obama asked our intelligence agencies to do on Russians involvement in our election
Leaks and or hacks of the DNC's emails does not constitute involvement in the US election in any way shape or form.

What you Democrats should be worried about is the contents of the emails that prove Sanders was correct when he claimed the the DNC nomination was fixed for Clinton BEFORE wikileaks released them.

Instead you just keep whining that it's the Russians. It's the same thing your ilk was crying when the climategate emails were leaked. Just blamed it on the Russians whille totally ignoring the damning contents on the emails.

It's fucking pathetic.

Forum List

Back