Breasts

My wife's got a rather expansive chest. They're two of the main reasons why I claimed/married her. In fact, when she goes jogging, the movement in her sweater looks more like two puppies fighting in a sack than a pair of priceless, attention grabbing assets in motion

I'm not a fan of fake breasts, as I don't want a static-electric shock when 'handling' a pair of chesticles.

I'm not sure what happened there^. But I'll leave it up to you which one of those duplicates posts you want to 'thank' me for. Although I think you can award reputation points for both; not that I'd encourage such a thing, might I add.

Last edited:
You gotta hand it to Hugh Hefner. The man built an empire and fortune for himself just by publishing pictures of what was already there all along.

>

Another useless thread with no pictures.

I'm disgusted!!!

I will say they are a hell of a way to keep your ears warm in the winter though.

>>>>

( . Y . Y . )

---Total Recal

seashadow-albums-seashadow-picture3172-larrycableguy.jpg

Lord, he should apologize for talking about them dar deformed women with to many boobies, and be with the starving pygmies down there in New Guinea. Amen.

>>>>

Breasts? Love 'em -- except the fake ones. Quality is more important than quantity. Scars from an enhancement are a total turnoff.

Mr. Ryan fully embraces the bewb. Er, he embraces the idea of full bewbs. Um, he'd like them handed to him. Ah, he speaks for many as to what constitutes a pleasurable size.

NA-BJ990B_RYAN_G_20110124175453.jpg

Bewbs, both dinner and dessert.

Forum List

Back