What physical characteristic do you find most attractive in a woman?

Definitely.
In my young days I could care less about whether they were dumb as a post or not.
But having been married to one for 2 plus decades was pretty awful.
I didn't make the same mistake twice. Bonzi is pretty smart, and it was and is sooo much better to marry someone closer to your IQ. Probably a lot more marriages would work if this was applied.

Definitely.
In my young days I could care less about whether they were dumb as a post or not.
But having been married to one for 2 plus decades was pretty awful.
I didn't make the same mistake twice. Bonzi is pretty smart, and it was and is sooo much better to marry someone closer to your IQ. Probably a lot more marriages would work if this was applied.
I knock out Bod is great when you Fuk her once a day

But then you have to live with her the rest of the time. If you have nothing else in common, nothing to talk about, don’t like to do things together……you will grow tired of that Bod

I knock out Bod is great when you Fuk her once a day

But then you have to live with her the rest of the time. If you have nothing else in common, nothing to talk about, don’t like to do things together……you will grow tired of that Bod
Well, luckily I did well there too... just sayin. Boy would she say something about me saying that here if she still posted here, but it is true.
But I am 59 and she just turned 60, so that body has a whole lot less value to me now than her brain and personality and the fact she actually likes me and respects me. She is an awesome partner, I was very fortunate for having met her, even though I never though in a million years I would meet someone here. :D

Well, luckily I did well there too... just sayin. Boy would she say something about me saying that here if she still posted here, but it is true.
But I am 59 and she just turned 60, so that body has a whole lot less value to me now than her brain and personality and the fact she actually likes me and respects me. She is an awesome partner, I was very fortunate for having met her, even though I never though in a million years I would meet someone here. :D

Even though we didn’t agree politically, she was fun to talk to when she posted here and had some interesting views. She didn’t spend a lot of time in Politics

White and curvy... something like this....

OIP.jpg

Forum List

Back