🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

LOL, he helped people learn the Constitution..good one.
Yes, being a lowly State Senator one of the most CORRUPTED Governments Illinois and then JUNIOR SENATOR for less than years is NOTHING
my gawd the way you paint him I do believe he must be a Messiah...we should all bow and give thanks for sending him to us.

Well, it IS only people like you that call our President that here.

I call your President 'messiah'.... because his followers appear to believe he walks on water, turns water into wine and raises the dead. Stupid, aren't they?

Who here or anywhere has said ANY OF THE ABOVE?

Well, it IS only people like you that call our President that here.

I call your President 'messiah'.... because his followers appear to believe he walks on water, turns water into wine and raises the dead. Stupid, aren't they?

Nope, but we finally get a look into the Obama's younger years and his radical associations..

I can see how you all would want to bush this aside.

The law professors who teach America's elite privileged youth are radical associations?

Well...............yeah according to the Hannitard/WND types. :lol:

You know conservatives are desperate when the GOP nomination process has all the appearance of an unfolding disaster where the erstwhile candidates are insulting each other and rank and file conservatives are scouring for old footage of Obama when he was at Harvard in the hope that they'll find something that will act as a game changing revelation.

They would have better luck looking under the couch cushions for enough money to buy a 12-pack of beer.

The video that has been put out so far has been selectlvely edited.
Hannity will show the entire Breitbart video video on his show tonight on FOX News Channel 3/72012 9PM EST.

nuff said

JM

Hannity will show the entire Breitbart video video on his show tonight on FOX News Channel 3/72012 9PM EST.

nuff said

JM

Oh goodie, 45 minutes and counting.

Will it show Obama dressed as a witch doctor while eating babies and puppies? I can't wait...

nuff said

JM

Not hardly nuff said. :lol: Hannity had better be certain that is Breitbart's actual video.

nuff said

JM

Oh goodie, 45 minutes and counting.

I've already prepared myself for ritual suicide should it be the end of Obama's career. Not really, republicans have to know they are about to embark on a racially charged attack on the president thereby forcing republican politicians to talk about race and that is always a bad thing for them. It's going to make them look every bit as bad as the recent talk we all had about contraception. It's going to blow up in their faces.

Last edited:
This could start a fun trend by digging up college photos and videos of all the GOP candidates.

Birthers... They are special people.

Not seeing the point to any of this.

Frankly, I would be embarrassed to be compared to the views I held in College. I'm one year younger than the President, and like most 20 year olds, thought I knew everything.

Now I'm 50 and know I was full of shit then.

Incidently, my views in 1982 were a LOT more right wing than they are in 2012.

Well if it's not a big deal why all the hyperventilating about it from you all?

Just good to finally SEE something from his past..Hope it helps him...:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back