🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

...A video, that's been available for years, demonstrates that Obama supported a prominent law professor at Harvard?

Oh my, this is SHOCKING! And get this - that prof was black. And Obama hugged him! Scary black man.

You know...I was hoping for something with a little more pizazz from the Hannity Show tonite....something like this video playing in the background while Hannity actually did his waterboarding for Military Charity like he said he'd do....years ago.

That's because hannity is full of shit and he's a liar. He will get waterboarded just like he allegedly has "spies" in the WH.

Can you believe the heads spinning over this "innocent" video folks?

I was reading the talking ditz on CNN about shit a brick on air...

People will make up their own minds about how they feel about it...I can tell you I'm loving it all....

People will make up their own minds about how they feel about it...I can tell you I'm loving it all....

Who's talking about the Hannity fail? I just see people on here laughing at how lame it was. I still don't know what it was about. I doubt many others do either.

Blame for what, getting Obama reelected? Because that's what's going to happen.

Did you watch the Hannity show and here the outrage over "Critical Race Theory" and "Black Liberation Theology, or as I call it "My Mom's bedtime stories"?
I wanna Hannity to discuss the entire works of W.E.B. Du Bois; he'll collapse trying to pick them up, and it will take ever show he ever makes again to get halfway through 'em.

He and his followers don't have the intellectually capacity and honesty to intelligently discuss those works. :)
He and his followers don't have the intellectually capacity and honesty to intelligently discuss those works.

Heads are naturally going to spin when a clip gets hyped so much, then comes up so short. From the left, disbelief that it was hyped so shamelessly and from the right, disbelief that that's all there is. If was a CON, I'd feel used.

The only "heads spinning" over the video are the dumb sheeple who follow hannity/limbaugh and the like and are manipulated by those assholes to think that this video is "serious" and "incriminating". I frankly think that it's pretty funny to see a bunch of dumb fuck spaz over it and say "swee obwamwa is a wadicawl!". :lol:

I wanna Hannity to discuss the entire works of W.E.B. Du Bois; he'll collapse trying to pick them up, and it will take ever show he ever makes again to get halfway through 'em.

He and his followers don't have the intellectually capacity and honesty to intelligently discuss those works. :)
He and his followers don't have the intellectually capacity and honesty to intelligently discuss those works.

LOL, yeah that is true, but they would take the easy way out and find one sentence and use that to "define" him. Just like they do with MLKjr.

hey stop knocking yerself out whydonchya// we're getting the picture,, it's okay for liberals, and democrats to practice racism against white people. we got it.
You are headed for 100% incorrect Willow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

no,, it's obvious.. I'm 100% correct.. it's okay.. democrats and liberals can be racist against white people.. "whitey haters" rule.
I'm 100% correct: FROM WILLOW

...A video, that's been available for years, demonstrates that Obama supported a prominent law professor at Harvard?

Oh my, this is SHOCKING! And get this - that prof was black. And Obama hugged him! Scary black man.

thats not exactly true, if you had the background material, you would have known that.

and aside from that, 'dr'. bell?

Who's talking about the Hannity fail? I just see people on here laughing at how lame it was. I still don't know what it was about. I doubt many others do either.
Hannity's ratings are way down. Maddow is almost beating him, and that's exceptionally bad because the lefty audience is divided up over CNN MSNBC and HLN.

I can't watch Hannity because when I try, there is this hand with a middle finger sticking up always blocking my view.....wait.....that's my hand. And I can't hear him because some guy is always yelling obscenities at him too loud.......ummm............oops!...me again.:eusa_whistle:

do you laugh along with others, without knowing why?

Hannity's ratings are way down. Maddow is almost beating him, and that's exceptionally bad because the lefty audience is divided up over CNN MSNBC and HLN.

I can't watch Hannity because when I try, there is this hand with a middle finger sticking up always blocking my view.....wait.....that's my hand. And I can't hear him because some guy is always yelling obscenities at him too loud.......ummm............oops!...me again.:eusa_whistle:

You = Wishful thinking. Guess again Liberal.

Especially those who claim to approve of it. Approve of what?

Forum List

Back