🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

Yeah, if your spouse was totally screwed over by the POTUS in the name of destroying a sovereign nation (Iraq) it would be very depressing indeed.
Actually, my question to Willow was would Willow have voted for him or Clinton, SHOULD the choice arise.

answer my question whydonchya?
What question? Rush being the leader of the Republican party? I wrote that sarcastically after having read the comment, AND seeing Steele apologize to HIM. Fiorina is the head of the Republican party, Rush ACTS like it.

Actually, my question to Willow was would Willow have voted for him or Clinton, SHOULD the choice arise.

What question? Rush being the leader of the Republican party? I wrote that sarcastically after having read the comment, AND seeing Steele apologize to HIM. Fiorina is the head of the Republican party, Rush ACTS like it.

No! dummie.. tell us why you said you hate white people.

Willow, I quoted SALT JONES, my response is underneath the line.

Cain ran for the Republican nomination, and Obama is a Democrat.

yes, dumbass I know that. and I remember how obama's democrats treated Mr. Cain. that's what makes you people lousy.

Geez... what does that make you people? Your Republicans have been treating Obama like that for four years. If we're lousy, then you're fucking disgusting.

I promised to treat obama with the same measure of respect you people gave to President Bush,, and I've kept my promise.. that should make you happy..

Willow, I quoted SALT JONES, my response is underneath the line.

No,, you agreed with salt jones mcpeter.. you said.. "Yes, I hate white people." now why do you hate white people weasel?

Yes I hate white people.
Why? I admit most of the people I dislike are white but I see that as chance, I see more white people than I do black people.

Here ya go Willow; Salt Jones' words on the top, my response on the bottom. YOU responded to Jones' post first. I note however you did not write about "whitey hating ________."

The best birther argument is that NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE has stepped forward and claimed they knew Obama growing up..

There is no evidence that Obama was born in the United States, there is no evidence that he even lived in the US prior to his Harvard days..

Not to mention he went by the alias "Barry Soetoro."

But of course God forgive if anyone asks questions about Obamas SHADY past...

I love how Obama gets a free pass to keep his past confidential and every republican president or candidate is anally probed, if they don't release their first grade report card they have something to hide...

there isnt a big enough face palm on the internet for this post.

You truly are a dumb shit.

What? I never knew there was a black guy on our High School Basketball team

barack-obama-basketball.jpg

Wait a second! I just heard that dishonest pig hannity or limbaugh state that "there were no early pictures of Obama" in their little sinister voice. Once again they are LIARS and fool their dumb sheeple that listen and hang on their every word.

Yes I hate white people.
Why? I admit most of the people I dislike are white but I see that as chance, I see more white people than I do black people.

Here ya go Willow; Salt Jones' words on the top, my response on the bottom. YOU responded to Jones' post first. I note however you did not write about "whitey hating ________."

hey stop knocking yerself out whydonchya// we're getting the picture,, it's okay for liberals, and democrats to practice racism against white people. we got it.

Yes I hate white people.

hey stop knocking yerself out whydonchya// we're getting the picture,, it's okay for liberals, and democrats to practice racism against white people. we got it.

I wont watch it.

But I will tune in right here for the perpetual butt hurt.

Now thats entertainment.

Yes, advocating against Plessy v. Ferguson means you are a racist black man! Certainly!

How about when you write a science fiction story where all the white people on Earth hand over all the black people to space aliens in exchange for advanced technology?

Not only is he a racist, he's a nutburger.

"Science FICTION"

Do you know what fiction is?

I wrote a fictional story about white conservatives having a soul.

:lol: Excellent points!

How about when you write a science fiction story where all the white people on Earth hand over all the black people to space aliens in exchange for advanced technology?

"Science FICTION"

So you are an idiot, thanks for the clarification......

Yes I hate white people.

Wrong again Willow; I wrote I DISLIKE more white people because I KNOW more. STATISTICAL probability.

"Science FICTION"

"I wrote a fictional story about white conservatives having a soul."

Yes I hate white people.

You are headed for 100% incorrect Willow.

Yes I hate white people.

You are headed for 100% incorrect Willow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

no,, it's obvious.. I'm 100% correct.. it's okay.. democrats and liberals can be racist against white people.. "whitey haters" rule.

Bullshit...you people will use race to try and dismiss the video...people are already on to that one..with three years of hearing about RACE with this man as President..
they are TIRED of it.........really because of people like you and others who have done nothing but play the card you COULD be the help in bringing Obama down...and you all will only have yourselves to BLAME

Blame for what, getting Obama reelected? Because that's what's going to happen.

Did you watch the Hannity show and here the outrage over "Critical Race Theory" and "Black Liberation Theology, or as I call it "My Mom's bedtime stories"?
I wanna Hannity to discuss the entire works of W.E.B. Du Bois; he'll collapse trying to pick them up, and it will take ever show he ever makes again to get halfway through 'em.

He and his followers don't have the intellectually capacity and honesty to intelligently discuss those works. :)

Forum List

Back