🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

yes, dumbass I know that. and I remember how obama's democrats treated Mr. Cain. that's what makes you people lousy.
I think Colin Powell could have beaten Bush II, Obama and Clinton. I heard several Caucasian Americans say "WHY DOESN'T HE RUN FOR PRESIDENT"?

Cause he went democrat.
Because he endorsed Obama; he & McCain never saw eye to eye from what I have read.

Can't wait.

Hannity with egg on his face..again?

Pure comedy gold.
Can you say.....​

RE-RUN??!!!!

"That big exposé telling you what the “mainstream media” would not turned out to be old mainstream media news.

PBS’ Frontline aired the whole thing in 2008 as part of an election special. PBS’ website noted that the video has been posted there and on YouTube ever since.

Nevetheless, Hannity announced that Obama’s friends had been keeping the video “under lock and key.”​

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

That was then,, this is now. lousy democrats will never let a black man make it through the primaries.
Cain ran for the Republican nomination, and Obama is a Democrat.

yes, dumbass I know that. and I remember how obama's democrats treated Mr. Cain. that's what makes you people lousy.

Geez... what does that make you people? Your Republicans have been treating Obama like that for four years. If we're lousy, then you're fucking disgusting.

Been there, done that.
What "hoods" in what cities? How often? Who do you interact with there? For what purpose? For how long? (I ask this because I wish to know the depth of your study of "the Hood".)

That's why i know reality. Most African American Democrats despise white people. Yeah sure, they tolerate dumb White Liberals but that's only because they see them as a tool. You want reality? Like i said, head down to the Hood very late at night and meet some of those fun-loving non-racist African American Democrats. Have fun.

:lol: Ok, then don't take my word for it. Just assume i'm a liar. Head on down to the Hood and see for yourself how much love African American Democrats have for White People. I suggest you do this very late at night. Because that's when they're at their nicest & friendliest. Good luck and God Bless. Peace.

Why can't you answer my questions?

(BTW, my business in IN an area with a lot of "scary" minorities, many of who work for me and do excellent work....and I have NO fear being in that area or other "hoods" around there. Maybe because I don't denigrate the people there. Or....It might be that I don't carry a security blanket and suck my thumb like I imagine you do.)

:lol: Ok, then don't take my word for it. Just assume i'm a liar. Head on down to the Hood and see for yourself how much love African American Democrats have for White People. I suggest you do this very late at night. Because that's when they're at their nicest & friendliest. Good luck and God Bless. Peace.

Fear the black man...

Has been working for conservatives for a hundred years

There is good reason to fear the Black Democrat Man, if you're white. They've given good reason to be feared. Now Black Republican Men, that's a whole other matter entirely. They're pretty cool & laid back. They don't hate Whitey.

I have NO IDEA why the Right is getting the image of being Racist towards African Americans. Not a clue why......:eusa_whistle:

Wow. Did you know that President Obama is black and pals around with other whitey hating *******?

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

At this rate Romney won't make it to 40% in the general election.

This is fun to watch.

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for another "whitey hating ******" I can tell ya that much.

. I won't ever vote for a black person again. Ever.

Trust me, we knew that already.

good, cause I knew about obama from the beginning too, so I can relate.

And you could tell that JUST from the color of his skin. We can tell.

And again, I cannot figure out why the Right gets such a bad rap on Racial Relations.....:eusa_whistle:

good, cause I knew about obama from the beginning too, so I can relate.
Willow, did Herman Cain hate white people; would you have voted for Clinton against him, HAD the occasion arose?

That was then,, this is now. lousy democrats will never let a black man make it through the primaries. Republican primaries

Damn those Democrats running Republican primaries. Damn them, I say!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

sure why not? you think Rush speaks for ALL Republicans.. what???? you a hypocrite on yet another day asswipe?

I do? When did I say such a thing to make you "think" I believe that.....especially since I've read MANY MANY Republican posts stating they don't always agree with Rush.....

show me one post in which you have corrected a liberal for saying Rush speaks for the Republicans.. I'll wait, and when you do I'll apologize to you. I swear I will. Matter of fact I'm listening to MSNBC one of their talking heads just said "Rush Limbaugh is the defacto leader of the Republican party." Go ahead dennounce that as false.

Ah, it's my job to correct what other people say now, Willow? When did you annoint me with that job? Show me that post first.

USMessageBoard Conservatarians: Doing their part to make sure no black person, no gay person and no woman ever votes Republican again. Even once. Ever.

I do? When did I say such a thing to make you "think" I believe that.....especially since I've read MANY MANY Republican posts stating they don't always agree with Rush.....

show me one post in which you have corrected a liberal for saying Rush speaks for the Republicans.. I'll wait, and when you do I'll apologize to you. I swear I will. Matter of fact I'm listening to MSNBC one of their talking heads just said "Rush Limbaugh is the defacto leader of the Republican party." Go ahead dennounce that as false.

Ah, it's my job to correct what other people say now, Willow? When did you annoint me with that job? Show me that post first.

then don't correct me asswipe.

I think Colin Powell could have beaten Bush II, Obama and Clinton. I heard several Caucasian Americans say "WHY DOESN'T HE RUN FOR PRESIDENT"?

Cause he went democrat.
Because he endorsed Obama; he & McCain never saw eye to eye from what I have read.

Powell absolutely despised Bush for setting him up in front of the U.N. Security Council in 2003 and vowed to resign right after the 2004 elections. And so he did. But he didn't run for prez because his wife was under medical supervision for clinical depression at that time.

Cause he went democrat.

Powell absolutely despised Bush for setting him up in front of the U.N. Security Council in 2003 and vowed to resign right after the 2004 elections. And so he did. But he didn't run for prez because his wife was under medical supervision for clinical depression at that time.

it's no damn wonder she was depressed.

Yeah, if your spouse was totally screwed over by the POTUS in the name of destroying a sovereign nation (Iraq) it would be very depressing indeed.

Yeah, if your spouse was totally screwed over by the POTUS in the name of destroying a sovereign nation (Iraq) it would be very depressing indeed.
Actually, my question to Willow was would Willow have voted for him or Clinton, SHOULD the choice arise.

Actually, my question to Willow was would Willow have voted for him or Clinton, SHOULD the choice arise.
OR Allen West?

democrats are so dumb. how come ya's was so damn dumb that you let President Bush the white man screw all over ya? huh?

Forum List

Back